What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

4 hours ago, Sunbird said:

Took your advice and did a Google search.

This and this are closest to the images I had in my head that I associated with the word "cravat."

That's basically what I imagined too. Also 

Edit: Yikes thats a massive picture. Spoilered.

regency-victorian-style-ascot-tie-cravat

Edited by Delightful

So, most of y'all know I cut my hair.

short and sassy.jpg

It's cute. :)

Alas, the photo quality is a bit bad.  The front camera on my phone just doesn't have as high a resolution as the main one.

Edited by Kaymyth

31 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

So, most of y'all know I cut my hair.

Hide contents

short and sassy.jpg

It's cute. :)

Alas, the photo quality is a bit bad.  The front camera on my phone just doesn't have as high a resolution as the main one.

Now your hair is perfect for a Black Widow cosplay! :ph34r: 

Sorry not sorry she's totally awesome I'm currently a little obsessed eep.You look great independent of cosplay opportunities.

21 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Now your hair is perfect for a Black Widow cosplay! :ph34r: 

Sorry not sorry she's totally awesome I'm currently a little obsessed eep.You look great independent of cosplay opportunities.

This...is very, very true.  Hmmmm.

7 minutes ago, Delightful said:

So.....steampunk MLP Widow with her symbol at the cutie mark? :P

Heh.  I think one crazy MLP costume is plenty for now.  Though the steampunk idea has merit.  I tend to gain weight around my middle, which means that I shiver in fear of what I'd look like in a bodysuit, but a corset, now...that has potential.

9 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

Heh.  I think one crazy MLP costume is plenty for now.  Though the steampunk idea has merit.  I tend to gain weight around my middle, which means that I shiver in fear of what I'd look like in a bodysuit, but a corset, now...that has potential.

Could you do a corset with pants or does the whole look need to be uniformly steampunk?

12 hours ago, Delightful said:

Could you do a corset with pants or does the whole look need to be uniformly steampunk?

Pants on women is totally acceptable in steampunk fashion.

9 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

But wouldn't a corset be just as tight as a body-suit....?

It would be, but it fits completely differently.  Bodysuits just fit closely all over without any shaping, showing off every bit of pudge one might have for all the world to see.  Corsets actually reshape the body, magically turning me from a lumpy apple into a graceful hourglass.  I love corsets.  They make me into an actual feminine shape.

(If only I could just gain weight where women are supposed to.  I wouldn't mind carrying a few extra pounds if I had a proper shape.)

2 hours ago, bleeder said:

It is cute!

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Delightful said:

I don't know either but going by previous conversation it might have been Urdu. @Darkness Ascendant @Daniyah

Yeah, it was Urdu. But they're spoken almost the same so I can see why Laryna might have mistaken it for Hindi.

7 hours ago, Laryna said:

Did I... did I just read Hindi on this topic?! :o

I'm so happy! This made my day :lol:

Aap sab log kaise ho? 

:P Theek

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 1:38 AM, The Honor Spren said:

Oh that's so annoying! I have the same problem in reverse; my fingers are too long and nothing fits.

Welp, might as well post a picture, since I look different from the last time this thread was open. Me in full stage makeup after a performance of Grease:

Hide contents

image.png

I know I'm a tad late, but I second everyone's opinion of you being cute. 'Tis true.

8 hours ago, Eccentric Hero said:

I used to think of you as a gentleman adventurer but now I must say that you seem to be a gentleman stalker. :P

Also, you were smoother than a shardblade.

I wasn't stalking.

Morz wouldn't post a picture of himself for the drawing but he said there were some on here, and I had to dig through 15 pages of posts to find it. I found a lot of people's photos, which helped with the drawing. 

Soooooo... both. 

Edited by bleeder