What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

7 minutes ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

But you do agree that the movies were rubbish right? (I like calling them 'kachra' {my language for garbage} )

I believe everyone agrees they're kachra. (My language for garbage too :ph34r:)

3 hours ago, bleeder said:

The word kandra always reminded me of the Pokemon Kadabra... So for the first few months I pictured them in their natural forms like this

kadabra.png

Sorry I don't know much about Pokemon but Is that a spoon..? In its hand?

6 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

But you do agree that the movies were rubbish right? (I like calling them 'kachra' {my language for garbage} )

What Percy Jackson movies? I've never heard of any Percy Jackson movies. But I'm sure if they made them, they would stick to the storyline and cast actors that actually fit the part. 

It's not like the people in charge of book adoption movies are stupid or anything. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

What Percy Jackson movies? I've never heard of any Percy Jackson movies. But I'm sure if they made them, they would stick to the storyline and cast actors that actually fit the part. 

It's not like the people in charge of book adoption movies are stupid or anything. :rolleyes:

Haha...there used to be a time when I told myself the same things. Ah, old times..

15 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

15 hours ago, Daniyah said:

I believe everyone agrees they're kachra. (My language for garbage too :ph34r:)

14 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

NO WAY.

KACHRA IS MY LANGUAGE FOR GARBAGE TOO!

14 hours ago, Daniyah said:

I have found my people :')

That.....was pure epic. :D

It's really funny to me that people are talking about their husband/wife, and I'm over here like "I'm not even old enough to date." ;) I feel so... Young. Not in a good way. Oh, and short. I'm... 5'2"?  My younger brother keeps rubbing it in that he's almost as tall as me. <_< . Anyway, I have brown hair a bit past my shoulders, brown eyes, tan skin, tiny freckles (wish I had more). And I'm 'MURICAN! Not... Not that type of American. I'm also very thin, and you'll only see me with make up when I'm in a play, which I'm in two right now! Yay!!!...?

Edited by WizzyLizzy
I misspelled the name of the country I live in... How... Embarrassing

8 minutes ago, WizzyLizzy said:

It's really funny to me that people are talking about their husband/wife, and I'm over here like "I'm not even old enough to date." ;) I feel so... Young. Not in a good way. Oh, and short. I'm... 5'2"?  My younger brother keeps rubbing it in that he's almost as tall as me. <_< . Anyway, I have brown hair a bit past my shoulders, brown eyes, tan skin, tiny freckles (wish I had more). And I'm 'MURICAN! Not... Not that type of American. I'm also very thin, and you'll only see me with make up when I'm in a play, which I'm in two right now! Yay!!!...?

A lot of people here are teens, don't worry about it :) 

10 hours ago, WizzyLizzy said:

I feel you

10 hours ago, WizzyLizzy said:

I understand! :P Sometimes I wish I were born two years earlier, because it would make everything easier. I'm fourteen (and so are apparently a lot people here), so yeah. Two years would make so much more sense: How old are you? Hmm.. well, it's 2030, so I'm 30. Or 2019, so I'm 19. Those lucky people who are sixteen right now...

1 hour ago, KnightRadiant said:

I understand! :P Sometimes I wish I were born two years earlier, because it would make everything easier. I'm fourteen (and so are apparently a lot people here), so yeah. Two years would make so much more sense: How old are you? Hmm.. well, it's 2030, so I'm 30. Or 2019, so I'm 19. Those lucky people who are sixteen right now...

Same! I relate.