What a fancy forum

Glamdring804

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who reads this topic's title in the same tone as a guy in a well-dressed suit saying "Would be a shame if anything happened to, am I right?"

Nah, that would be "what a fancy forum you have here, hmm?"

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who reads this topic's title in the same tone as a guy in a well-dressed suit saying "Would be a shame if anything happened to, am I right?"

Repeated in a Tony Soprano voice, that sounds incredibly sinister...

I'm the only one allowed to cackle villainously here. Also:

Unlimited_Power.gif

This right here is what keeps the 17th shard servers running. 'Server Maintenance' is when Chaos recharges the super batteries with his force lightning.

Actually the server maintenance message is: The Lord Ruler is currently holding the UNNNNNLIMITED POWER of the Well of Ascension, so the world needs to go into maintenance mode so he can do his work. (Don't worry, he probably won't break much)

Actually the server maintenance message is: The Lord Ruler is currently holding the UNNNNNLIMITED POWER of the Well of Ascension, so the world needs to go into maintenance mode so he can do his work. (Don't worry, he probably won't break much)

As in, for reals?

Please, please, please tell me this is true!

Please, please, please tell me this is true!

It is. I noticed it the last time the site was in maintenance. And I laughed very hard because I could just visualize Chaos cackling as he holds UNNNNNLIMITED POWER! (I could also hear his voice as he says that too. It's a little disturbing...)

Oh my god, I need to see this. Please take the servers down for maintenance! :lol:

The best part is that I could take the site down for maintenance... just for you ;)

Muwhahaha.

The best part is that I could take the site down for maintenance... just for you ;)Muwhahaha.

Oh, so it was you then? Was it the servers not coping with the power available to the holder of a Shard of Adonalsium, or did you use too much force lightning?

As in, for reals?

For reals. I laughed pretty hard the first time I saw it. 

Sadly, I didn't get to see the Lord Ruler message. :(:(

It wasn't there. That wasn't site maintenance that Chaos was doing, that was something wrong with the servers going down, if I'm understanding correctly. 

For reals. I laughed pretty hard the first time I saw it. 

It wasn't there. That wasn't site maintenance that Chaos was doing, that was something wrong with the servers going down, if I'm understanding correctly.

Soooooo.....you're saying he might have to take the site down for maintenance to fix the problem?

The site maintenance message is when I put the server in maintenance mode and the server works. When the data center our server is in has a serious power outage on it and its backup generators, the site just doesn't load.

The site is fine now and there is no need for additional downtime. I put the site in maintenance mode generally when doing a software update on the forums.

Don't listen to him! Hurry! Get out before it's too late! Don't get stuck in here like meeeeeEEE!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE. DISSENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Am I the only one around here who checks every single one of Eerongal's posts for whitetext?! Irritating as anything.

AVENGE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I kid, of course. This place is great. Or do I?

Am I the only one around here who compulsively checks every single one of Eerongal's posts for whitetext?!

Edited by Kipper

• Chaos locked this topic