Until it becomes too dangerous, I’ll help him live his fantasy.

So quick question Sirce, how many 'NPCs' does the Adventurer need to murder and then loot before it's considered dangerous  :ph34r: 

:P Nice post though, I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun together.

<_< 

I formerly petition that no one ever call Lucentia Lucy again so as not to besmirch Scribbler's good name.

She needs some kind of nickname... Luc-areno? Luc-aroo? Diamond Tiara? :P

By the way, Kobold, if the Anberlin song isn't your style, you could always do a Lightwards/Scribbler dream sequence set to "Shia LaBeouf." :ph34r::P

I don't know which is more frightening about this scenario. The song itself, or the inexplicable randomness of Lightwards dreaming about an Epic he's never met becoming a serial killer. :mellow::P

<_< 

I formerly petition that no one ever call Lucentia Lucy again so as not to besmirch Scribbler's good name.

Having said this I just realized that Neverthere and therefore I as her writer was the first one to call her Lucy.  :wacko:

By the way, Kobold, if the Anberlin song isn't your style, you could always do a Lightwards/Scribbler dream sequence set to "Shia LaBeouf." :ph34r::P

Wouldn't this mean that Lightwards get to decapitate Scribbler?

Edited by Voidus

She needs some kind of nickname... Luc-areno? Luc-aroo? Diamond Tiara? :P

I don't know which is more frightening about this scenario. The song itself, or the inexplicable randomness of Lightwards dreaming about an Epic he's never met becoming a serial killer. :mellow::P

Having said this I just realized that Neverthere and therefore me as her writer was the first one to call her Lucy.  :wacko:

Wouldn't this mean that Lightwards get to decapitate Scribbler?

Diamond Tiara is the best name I can think of for her. :P 

Not if Lightwards is Shia LaBeouf in that song, and Scribbler is the one dreaming it. This has the added bonus of making her 50,000 times more likely to immediately decapitate him, should she ever meet him in person. :ph34r: 

*Facepalm.  Oh Rainmaker, you do like to go on.  And on.  And on.  Seriously, does she ever stop talking?  

In other news, I FINISHED MY LAST FINAL!!!!  I am officially done my second year of Law School!  That means only one more to go!

She does like to talk doesn't she? Granted, I'm pretty sure someone from Newcago would describe their behaviour as a mix of stupid and first world problems but still. :P

I would hope so. It'd be terrible unobservant of them not to notice a sparking tower popping up out of the middle of nowhere. :P However, night is approaching, is it not? The tower will be made of shadow, so it might be hard to pick out in the darkness.

*Realises that the Metal's power can effect everything in his range, regardless of buildings or miscellaneous enclosures.* :P

Hrmph. Well, Azrael and Vis would be fine, although Vis would be immobilized. Azrael would probably be able to fight the Metal to a standstill, but he'd have to pull out all the stops to do it. That might be interesting. How would the Metal react to a fight he couldn't win? Azrael wouldn't be able to kill him, but unless one of them accidentally triggered the other's weakness, the fight would continue basically indefinitely, probably destroying everything nearby.

(I'm loving the multi-quote function, if you can't tell. :D I just figured out how that worked.)

A fight he can't win, as in an actual challenge? That would be highly enjoyable to him. Unless it's more of a fight where he's the stronger one but his opponent simply can't be really beaten. Then he would grow bored with time.

in my opinion, it would hamper her speed half the time- the other half, she counters Rainmaker's wind by sending back an equal amount.

oh I fully expect that to happen :) But I figure she can only deal with either Converter or the Ghoul at the same time. She could lightning them both at once, but converter would just laugh, and the Ghould has enough healing to come back from at least one bolt. Although, if Rainmaker kills it too quickly though, Iconoclast won't intervene at all.

Two things I haven't people mention in this whole wind debate. For one, it's pretty hard to predict when exactly the wind is going to hit here, it's essentially invisible afterall and letting out a blast of knietic energy wouldn't exactly calm the wind, it would simply disturb it from hitting her directly to turbulences raging at random.

Out of a curiosity that is in no way connected to my desire to play with Windows Movie Maker some more, what song or piece of music is best-matched to this RP as a whole?

We have a lot of songs fitting aspects but the entire RP? I'll try to think of some random destruction of insanity.

I guess I should get Lightywards and Lucy into the museum.

Lucy...? You mean Lucentia? Yeah, they should get back to the museum and then I think the attack can start.

So, who's going next in the clinic?

She does like to talk doesn't she? Granted, I'm pretty sure someone from Newcago would describe their behaviour as a mix of stupid and first world problems but still. :P

60efb034e2cd5bb766205fdd97588c45.png

(Though I do understand where they're coming from. The status quo has been upset in a major way, and their one comfort—artificial though it was—is gone.)

Lucy...? You mean Lucentia? Yeah, they should get back to the museum and then I think the attack can start.

So, who's going next in the clinic?

I was planning for the attack to happen pretty late, so basically once all the other characters are finished for the night there's a timeskip of an hour or two then the attack at midnightish. The MEE plan with the MoNA is less an attack and more a trying to blow the gravitonics/other stuff that makes it fly so that the Epics inside fall to their death so they'll be going for stealth where possible.

Game, Elsa, Brandon or Reader I think. Which is very useful in that it basically only rules out Scribbler and Neko :P (Who by the way potentially just saved the Dalles from a Dark!Scribbler rampage by virtue of being cute and wanting pats)

Game, Elsa, Brandon or Reader I think. Which is very useful in that it basically only rules out Scribbler and Neko :P (Who by the way potentially just saved the Dalles from a Dark!Scribbler rampage by virtue of being cute and wanting pats)

This can mean only one thing. 

I had Koschei's weakness wrong. His root fear wasn't [REDACTED] as I thought, but being turned into a cat. Having died and reincarnated, Koschei faced his fear and removed the corruption, making his romance with Mobius a sort of attempt to save her at best and extremely awkward at worst. 

It all makes sense now. 

Diamond Tiara is the best name I can think of for her. :P

Not if Lightwards is Shia LaBeouf in that song, and Scribbler is the one dreaming it. This has the added bonus of making her 50,000 times more likely to immediately decapitate him, should she ever meet him in person. :ph34r:

Hmmmm...

On a completely unrelated note maybe I should send Scribbler with Backtrack when he goes back to Portland. You know, just for protective reasons.  :ph34r:

This can mean only one thing. 

I had Koschei's weakness wrong. His root fear wasn't [REDACTED] as I thought, but being turned into a cat. Having died and reincarnated, Koschei faced his fear and removed the corruption, making his romance with Mobius a sort of attempt to save her at best and extremely awkward at worst. 

It all makes sense now. 

1364643499558.jpg

60efb034e2cd5bb766205fdd97588c45.png

(Though I do understand where they're coming from. The status quo has been upset in a major way, and their one comfort—artificial though it was—is gone.)

I do understand where they are coming from but given the situation they aren't exactly acting smart. :P And they don't have the edge Kelsier had for his plan

namely Vin just so happening to be Preservation's replacement. Really, if he didn't have that luck out for him, Kelsier's entire plan would just have ended in the Lord Ruler murdering a lot of Skaa.

I was planning for the attack to happen pretty late, so basically once all the other characters are finished for the night there's a timeskip of an hour or two then the attack at midnightish. The MEE plan with the MoNA is less an attack and more a trying to blow the gravitonics/other stuff that makes it fly so that the Epics inside fall to their death so they'll be going for stealth where possible.

In that case we'll also have to reslove the whole Uncyclist deal.

Great, now I know exactly what to do. :ph34r: (Redeemed not Koschei to the rescue. :P )

Hmmmm...

On a completely unrelated note maybe I should send Scribbler with Backtrack when he goes back to Portland. You know, just for protective reasons.  :ph34r:

I was actually thinking of baxter asking Shiny Sparkle to get them thre after hearing about Pan.

I do understand where they are coming from but given the situation they aren't exactly acting smart. :P And they don't have the edge Kelsier had for his plan

namely Vin just so happening to be Preservation's replacement. Really, if he didn't have that luck out for him, Kelsier's entire plan would just have ended in the Lord Ruler murdering a lot of Skaa.

In that case we'll also have to reslove the whole Uncyclist deal.

Great, now I know exactly what to do. :ph34r: (Redeemed not Koschei to the rescue. :P )

I was actually thinking of baxter asking Shiny Sparkle to get them thre after hearing about Pan.

If necessary I can have the attack happen sooner but I thought that during daylight hours a giant floating cloud of flaming skulls approaching the museum would be a tad obvious and probably end with Ray just blasting them off to their deaths or Funtimes turning the skulls into stuffed bears. :P

Pan?

If necessary I can have the attack happen sooner but I thought that during daylight hours a giant floating cloud of flaming skulls approaching the museum would be a tad obvious and probably end with Ray just blasting them off to their deaths or Funtimes turning the skulls into stuffed bears. :P

Pan?

Wouldn't that be really obvious at night as well? Flaming skulls at night? 

Pan?

I'm not saying no, just what we have to do first.

Panacea.

She's used to it. And Red's feeling pretty pleased with herself right now. For reasons having to do with her insane pychology.

I was just thinking about how Chase wants to be unimportant but is important anyway, Mistwraith to be important but is unimportant, Red likes being importantly unimportant, Brightdeath wants to be important and is important, and Amber was forced into being important by nature of being the last person left. Their motivations all center around importance.

She's used to it. And Red's feeling pretty pleased with herself right now. For reasons having to do with her insane pychology.

I was just thinking about how Chase wants to be unimportant but is important anyway, Mistwraith to be important but is unimportant, Red likes being importantly unimportant, Brightdeath wants to be important and is important, and Amber was forced into being important by nature of being the last person left. Their motivations all center around importance.

Mine seem to revolve around differing types of insanity :P