Was...was it too overboard? :unsure: She wouldn't have reacted the way she did if she didn't think he was the one who did what Quota did.

No it wasn't. It perfectly showcased what a sparking slontze Calamity is.

...what is the code for the angry face?

Edited by mail-mi

Was...was it too overboard? :unsure: She wouldn't have reacted the way she did if she didn't think he was the one who did what Quota did.

I agree with mail-mi. If Chess hadn't started the fight, it would have been way overboard. But couple the fact that he attacked first and the misapprehension Funtimes was under and it works fine.

Avoid having her kill vanillas if you want to keep her off the ATTD list, though. :wacko:

I agree with mail-mi. If Chess hadn't started the fight, it would have been way overboard. But couple the fact that he attacked first and the misapprehension Funtimes was under and it works fine.

Avoid having her kill vanillas if you want to keep her off the ATTD list, though. :wacko:

Okay, good. That's what I was going for--almost overboard, but not quite.

Noted. :o

Thanks, that's good to know for Rainmaker's post.  For a second I thought it was outright war then and there.  I knew they weren't zombies, but wasn't sure how far the zombie motif extended, so thanks for the reminder!

haha nope, just a little bit of a scrimmage. Heck I don't know if the Ghouls will be able to kill more than one or two policemen, with their protective gear, nearby Epic allies and superior numbers. But that doesn't matter, the only purpose they served was to make it look like people were attacking the police to free the rioters- which inspired others to try as well, and inspired the rioters to fight back harder. 

it was wonderfully depressing, I found   :unsure:  good job!   ^_^

Remember a few pages back when I posted a drawing my sister made of (her idea of) Kobold's OC pony?

He has a code now.

61cacb1b19f8e9abd18dbd22c2241ae4.png

Dear Twi,

Only two of my characters have been ponified. Not that I disapprove, but you seem like you want to ponify something.

Sincerely, mail-mi. :P

Des's power will work on liquids too. Disintegration might not be the correct word, but the water would evaporate most likely. 

I think I've said enough on the topic of "It's not how I described the power but it can also do X" to let a smiley speak for me. <_<

Has anyone here not read the first book of Mistborn?

This is important, I promise. ;)

I've read it.

Not a time skip per se, just a short jump forwards to the end of the Overwatch scene, so that Azrael and Co. are in their proper place in the timeline relative to everyone else.

Mary at the very least should notice their presence by the end of the Destructors fight, with Azrael killing Overwatch, and the rest of the League + Vis subduing everyone else in/around the column. Depending on where the column is in relation to the town, people may also notice Nightshade raising the second tower.

Don't worry about the Metal ending things prematurely. Azrael needs a halfway fair fight to really show off his powers in. :P Plus, the League even without Azrael is more than capable of defending itself against most attackers. Vis, Darkquake and Eclipse are all capable of erecting large-scale, impenetrable to near-impenetrable barriers, and Nightshade and Twilight are capable of generating small legions of grunts that are very hard to put down themselves.

A second tower sounds like something that would be noticed, yes.

*Sits back and waits for the realization to hit that the Metal can affect everything in his range directly, so shields and numbers are entirely useless.* :ph34r:

Please, please, please, please, let no one have already called Autumn!

Of COURSE someone already called Autumn.  She's the best.

Yes!  Yes he does!  Why did I go to church this morning?  Whyyyyyyy...

Okay, a duel.  That's not so bad.  At least then if I don't get Autumn, I'll be dead.   

Ooooh, Koschei is still free??  ME WANT!

Dang it Winter! Why this thread move so fast :(

Well, I never planned on actually fighting you over her, so no reason to despair.

Tecnically it's only Koschei flashbacks, I'm already writing him in the present. :ph34r::P

Let me say it like this, it was chilling enough that I needed about two hours to realize that a cloth made out of three small ribbons wouldn't have the mass to form a baseball bat, so something smaller like a Totschläger would make more sense. :ph34r:

Let me say it like this, it was chilling enough that I needed about two hours to realize that a cloth made out of three small ribbons wouldn't have the mass to form a baseball bat, so something smaller like a Totschläger would make more sense. :ph34r:

That's pretty chilling. :blink: (Though she used a wooden plank to make the baseball bat.)

I nominate the Metal for both the "understating misnomer" and "most op power of all time" awards :P

hahaha

His name comes from the music and not actual metal, so I see where the confusion would come from. :P Could be true, everything even more op would definetly be story breaker territory. Again, there's a reason I never planned for him to actually join the narrative.

Edit: I'm with you Kobold.

Edited by Edgedancer

1)  I haven't decided where the Queens are yet, but let's say stage.  Stage sounds good.  

2) They are gathered in the Crystal Lake Sports Field. 

They will also use simple weapons if they acquire them. In the end he only turned about 10 people.

This is what I get for not reading the 15 pages of Question 10 before posting....I'll be right back.

Edit: Post fixed. The stage wound up not really changing anything, though the fact that there were only 10 Ghouls did. For some reason I thought Iconoclast had made a good 20-some. :mellow:

Edited by Blaze1616