Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

Red riding hood?

Nope. You're sort of on the right track though. The group is being hunted by the incompetent offspring of a non-human king.

EDIT: Additional hint: The offspring love to swear and their favorite epithet is telling people to taste Legolas. Sort of.

The medium is a miniseries.

Its beauty and the beast isn't?

It is not.

The next hint is a warning to Delightful: it's 6 hours long. And it's a little cheesy, but rather fantastic at the same time.

For a plot-based hint, the golden retriever was not always a golden retriever. He used to be a ruler himself.

It is not.

The next hint is a warning to Delightful: it's 6 hours long. And it's a little cheesy, but rather fantastic at the same time.

For a plot-based hint, the golden retriever was not always a golden retriever. He used to be a ruler himself.

...Oh, Lord Ruler help us. Are you referring to The 10th Kingdom? >>

Absolutely. You're up. :)

This is why I shouldn't answer questions if I'm not prepared to come up with a question myself :P

Two extremely unlikely friends attempt to fulfil their dreams together, while a desperate son goes about trying to live up to his father's expectations.

Edited by Kasimir

But that's definitely a movie, right? Because you confirmed it's for children, but never actually confirmed that is a movie. :P

Apologies. I meant to say it's a children's movie, yes :) To just help things along a bit more, I will add that it is not an English (as in, language!) film.