I've said it before; I don't think Peng is an OC.

I've been suspicious of him since the attack on him on day one. That and his relative silence on the subject since makes me wonder if it was a setup.

What do you mean by a 'setup'? Do you think the OCs got him lynched and saved to gain some trust? It would work a lot better to use the OC kill, and they've wasted a one-off protection power on a maneuver with very little to gain. Beyond that, if it were truly a setup, they would need to know what Cultivation was doing with their secret vote (since they hadn't Invested at that point). And I really doubt the OCs would have heard of that so early and not managed to shatter Cultivation before the lockdown came into effect.

...you were protected by an unfriendly LO since you were the only one putting yourself out there to try to get me lynched early.

Peng's vote was placed with 45 minutes to go in the cycle. Do you think the OCs saw it and decided to risk their one-off lynch protection power to preserve a voice that might have worked to undermine you? If I were an OC, I would be hanging onto that power to protect my teammates.

As for the multiple LOs: This is the most logically sound part of the case against Peng, IMO. However, spectating QF2 has left me with a healthy suspicion of that reasoning. (A good part of the discussion in that game, and at least three of the lynches, came from the fact there just couldn't be another Villager Gunner. The Mutineers didn't lose a single player that game.)

Also, I think this is worth noting (emphasis mine):

Lifeless Operator:
You have one lifeless. you can send this lifeless to protect anyone you want, at any time you want. It’s default state is protecting you. If your target is attacked, the lifeless dies instead.

Unfortunately, while I don't agree with the move against Peng, I also don't have much in the way of suspicion to contribute. Guess I'll throw a poke vote on Alvron.

Hello. It's your friendly neighborhood Ash here asking if this game is still live. If so, I'll attempt to devote brainpower to it. If not, I won't. I haven't done anything all game, so all you know is that I'm not a shard, but I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm not an OC.

Well, I wasn't really planning on posting this cycle, but we are doing a bit of something that got us (and by us, I mean the people Wilson left behind) in a lot of trouble. GMs can be pretty major trolls. There is something about a hidden role in this game and I don't really trust role distributions at all. Besides, giving the village extra protection doesn't matter too much this game since the lifeless is a one-time thing, kinda like a better version of the voidbringer.

@Swalji: Why don't you ask Snoopy about my role. He can explain a bit better. Also, I haven't really done much reasoning this game except for some scenarios and a vote for Winter that really made sense. If it wasn't for Snoopy I bet the village would have killed Winter because that vote really didn't make sense, or at least the reasoning behind it. I actually doubt that you are a shard, since they tend to be working together, and really just need to go through all of us one by one until the last OC or two are found. 

An Unfortunate situation involving the amount of drivers my family has access to has developed. I'll be quite busy tonight, and I won't be online at Writeup time today or tomorrow. 

So I'm not certain when Night 6 will begin. Day 6 will still end at 10pm PST tonight, but I won't be able to post the writeup until later. Due to that, and the fact I won't be online tomorrow night either, Night 6 will end on Saturday instead of Friday.

Again my apologies for changing the timing so late in the cycle.

Night 6: Lifeless

He breathed in, held it for a moment, and breathe out. Trying to remain calm. He didn't feel safe without his Lifeless to protect him. He felt like he was being watched at all times, and indeed, he's caught the Gerald watching him, analysing his every move. They all thought he was a Champion. He had been attacked on day 1! Shouldn't that be proof enough that he was innocent?

Looking around, Peng saw others watching him. most of them were glaring at him, certain of his Guilt. Surely the shards knew he was innocent. Devotion had invested in him at one point! But now, that didn't seem to matter.

As the last light of the Selian day ended, He saw them start coming towards him. Ready to kill. There easily too many of them to escape, and they were all to powerful to fight. What options did that leave? Going out as a Martyr.

"So, You've finally come for me. I was hoping you'd see past the Hatred that Odium is spreading and realize that I'm innocent."

Hobbes continued walking forward, until he was nose to nose with Peng. "Cut the crap man. We know you're the Champion, and no amount of pleading or arguing will save you.

Peng sprung backwards, landing on a tabletop, and through his arms out. "Did you hear that ladies and Gentlemen? No amount of pleading or arguing will save you! Hobbes here doesn't give a chull about us. He's planning on killing us all to find Odium! How is that any better than what Odium himself is doing!"  He jabbed his hand forward at Hobbes. 'You're looking for a champion of Hatred? Well I name you one. you don't even know it, but you're furthering Rayse's plots! All of you!" Most of the crowd was looking uncomfortable now. 

"But what do I care? You're going to kill me, so I lose anyway. But I'm not going to give you the Pleasure of killing me Hobbes! My live is my own, it always has been. You have to right to decide who lives and who dies!" Peng drew his sword, and pointed the tip at himself.

"Hobbes, I name you Traitor to your own People!" Peng jumped off the table, landing hilt first, the sword impaling though the heart.

Hobbes frowned at that. "Dang, i'd really wanted to kill him."

JasonPenguin was a Lifeless Operator!

Votes:

Peng(5): Bort, Feligon, Eolhondras, Peng

Araris(1): Swalji

Ashiok(1): Leiftinspace

Alvron(1): Twelfthrootoftwo

The Night will end on Saturday the 21st, at 10PM PST.

Edited by The Only Joe