I'm online for a minute as I said I would be. But with that size of a gap the only way that the spiked could even try to prevent it is by throwing everything they had against the vote, and if they do that they will reveal themselves.....go right ahead :)

Weiry. You've been on my suspicious list for a while, though I am hesitant. Last time this many people voted for one person, they turned out to be a villager. 

The Spiked are probably giggling to themselves on their secret document of evil.

You're right, they probably are.  To be quite honest I get why people are voting for me (though I know you are all going to be sorry when you find out I'm innocent).  At least you are hesitant.  But it does kind of hurts that this many people suspect me, and are continuing to vote for me when it's obvious I'm going to die.  Do I wish you hadn't added this, of course.  But I don't blame you.

I will be doing another post later on with my "vote" (for what it is worth) but I'm watching a Brandon livestream right now.

First off, Joe.  Just an FYI but both Riew and I are guys (though I will admit you are not the first to make that mistake)

So, my vote.  Not that it will likely matter at this point.  
Newan, I was smoked, by whom I do not know nor do I know exactly why.  However you have admitted to being a smoker, and three village smokers seems a little unlikely to me.  Where better for a spiked smoker hide than in plain sight?

Why was I Lurched? I don’t know, honestly it came as a bit of a surprise.  I’m of course thankful, I really don’t want to die.  (I’d really like to see the end of one of these games)  If it was the spiked, I don’t think it was the smartest move on their part.  They should have let me die, one more Villager taken down by friendly fire.  But they didn’t, and hopefully it will backfire on them.

Anyway, good night.  And good game.

Scratch that not Newan, I'll vote for my /good/ buddy Lord Pifferdoo (that'll teach /you/ to stab me in the back like this)

Night 7: Repairs and Reparations

The village, while distraught over yet another death, seemed to find solace in the inspiring words of the epic written into the street. Today would be their day. Today they would become better than themselves… or at least that’s what they told themselves. It didn’t take long before the day seemed to try to turn on them.

When they got to the wall, they found that the foundation they had layed yesterday was already falling apart. The mortar was crumbling in places and without that solid foundation, the wall would just come crumbling down around them if they didn’t fix it. With a lot of groans and grumbling, they had to tear up huge chunks of wall before they could continue.

Then their tools started breaking, the wood either rotting or cleverly cut. The mortar had been mixed too thin to hold anything. By noon, the villagers motivation was being sapped out of them quite quickly.

Reeco was at his oven, preparing lunch for everyone (had to keep their strength up) when his huge, wooden spatula broke off at the handle. Upon inspection, it too had been cut. It was also the straw that broke the camel’s back.

“That’s it!” He was yelling and stomping throughout the store as the weary villagers shuffled in. “It’s one thing to sabotage the town, but it’s entirely another to sabotage pizza! Don’t we have someone that’s supposed to be repairing these things?”

Riew stepped forward, amidst quite a bit of grumbling from the rest of the villagers,  looking incredibly glum. “I would, but that first night, remember? I fell out the window? Broke my arm? It’s difficult to do repairs one handed. I’m sorry. I’m doing the best I can.”

Reeco and the others looked ashamed as Riew started heading towards the door. Then someone remembered how Riew had been helping to haul boulders all yesterday (even if he did favor his right arm at the time) and hadn’t he been the last one at the wall as well?

Rust, thought Riew. I almost had em too!

Before they got around to thinking to stop him, Riew took off as if he had an angry mob at his back. It didn’t take long for that to become the case though. He sprinted through the town.

Nowhere to hide now. They’re too close for that. I’ll just have to trust Ruin and get out of town!

He scrambled up the rubble that would eventually be the new wall. By the time he reached the top, the villagers were just arriving at the base. He was home free. He’d be long gone before they got up and over.

He turned to face them with a laugh.

“It’s been so much fun, watching you kill each other, but it seems my time here is over. I’ve done my part. My only regret is that I won’t get to watch as the Koloss rip the rest of you to shreds! You’ll never finish your pathetic wall in time now!”

As if to highlight his point, a dark plume of smoke seemed to silhouette him from behind.

“Enjoy your grave, maggots! You can not stand against Ruin’s will!”

As Riew turned to leave, someone noticed that the part of the wall Riew was standing on was a section that Riew had weakened the mortar. They grabbed the nearest shovel and struck at the foundation with a desperate strength. They couldn’t let him just get away!

The villagers had to jump back as that section of the wall started to crumble exactly as Riew had planned for it to, just not with him at the top! He stumbled and fell back into the village as the once solid wall shifted under his feet. The avalanche of stone wasn’t done yet though. They rolled over him; crushing him. He was buried in his own handiwork.

Day 6 ends and Night 7 begins! You have 24 hours.

Riew was a Spiked Smoker!

Votes

(6) Riew- Baron von Piffertiff, Joe, Melend, Peng, Newan, Wyra

(3) Newan- Senn, Claincy, Reeco

(2) Baron von Piffertiff- Jain, Riew

(1) Senn- Maill

(5) No Votes- Dom, Odustren, Ament, Damon, Larry

Updated Player List

Edited by Metacognition

The rioter was either Unodus, Dominic1994, Dowanx, Jasnah Damodred, or Macen.  

We're pretty sure this was a spiked rioter, right?  One result of my lack of attention earlier in the game is that I'm unsure how many emotional allomancers there are, and how many of them are spiked.  

I underlined Unodus because he voted for Weiry.  Either he got soothed, or he's a rioter.  Here's another time that Unodus voted, but the vote failed.  Maybe he's a rioter, or maybe there's a soother with some kind of vendetta against him.  I would look through to see if anyone's vote was rioted that turn, but I have a job interview tomorrow morning and I need to get some rest.  Wish me luck!

Finally, we got someone! :D

So, 2 of the Emotimancers must be either Dominic, Dowanx, Jasnah, or Macen?

I guess we have a 50/50 chance of lynching the right one :/

The rioter was either Unodus, Dominic1994, Dowanx, Jasnah Damodred, or Macen.  

We're pretty sure this was a spiked rioter, right?  One result of my lack of attention earlier in the game is that I'm unsure how many emotional allomancers there are, and how many of them are spiked.  

I underlined Unodus because he voted for Weiry.  Either he got soothed, or he's a rioter.  Here's another time that Unodus voted, but the vote failed.  Maybe he's a rioter, or maybe there's a soother with some kind of vendetta against him.  I would look through to see if anyone's vote was rioted that turn, but I have a job interview tomorrow morning and I need to get some rest.  Wish me luck!

In response to this, we have had riots and soothes in the past, it's not impossible that the spiked have a rioter and a soother which are working together to frame me 3: 
Edited by Unodus

Hmm, so we did have four Smokers. I'm not too surprised, Meta is our GM. At least we managed to catch ourselves before we took Newan out as well as Winter. Apologies Newan for all the suspicion that we threw at you earlier, but it all worked out for the best, eh?

Regardless, the fact that Weiry is actually a Smoker is a shame, as Newan was an easy lynch afterwards for us if he was :P. I really was hoping he was their Mistborn, since that would give us so much information, but him being another Smoker wasn't something that crossed my mind. In any case, while taking out the Lurcher may be the least of what Roles we'd ideally like to take out on the Spiked side, it's still a Role we know exists, and we may be able to draw connections between Weiry and other players now.

I too am suspicious of Unodos. Not only because of these odd votes, but also because previously Unodos has been refusing to vote until there is more evidence. While that could just be due to being a new player uncertain of what to do, it's also pretty good cover for a Spiked player to hide behind when new, as it allows them to give out no information at all and slide under the radar while being active. But let's look at the other possibilities first.

The Rioter cannot be Jasnah. She has not been online since the 11th. Likewise, dominic1994 (8th) and Macen (4th) have been off even longer. dowanx, however, was online today, about an hour before rollover. We may have a pretending-to-be-inactive Spiked here, though obviously we have no evidence to use against him. If we had a Coinshot, we could take him out at Night, but...

In any case, it will be interesting to see what the Night Turn will bring.

Edit: Fixed 'that Weiry is actually a shame' -> 'that Weiry is actually a Smoker is a shame'

Edited by Wyrmhero