Random Stuff

mail-mi

When people try to be your online friend because they like your art and want free work.

bxMerAR.gif

Ha ha, you're darn right buddy! Look at us, two good buddies chatting about stuff on the web and all. Ha, we're probably two of the closest people on the 17th Shard, right? Just the other day I was talking to someone and he said "Wow, you and Lark are so close! You're like two peas in a pod!" And I said "No kidding bro! Peas look like estranged fourth cousins compared to us!" And we both laughed, but not too loudly together 'cuz obviously you're my best friend and not him.

So... since we're such awesome buddies and all, want to hear about my OC? His name is Johnny Darkness Burnblazer III. He's a Jedi/wizard/assassin/reptilian/werewolf/goth who works for a SHIELD and secretly hunts demons and monsters and stuff. He wears a billowing trenchcoat and smokes cigarettes and has a gruff no-nonsense personality and everything. Only problem is...

...I can't seem to find an artist willing to draw him. :rolleyes::P

THAT. Is like exactly what happened.

And then they were all "Well can i use some art from your deviantary gallery!? As an icon!"

No??????

Direct them to General Zoi's Pony Creator and tell them to turn their Mary Sues OCs into ponies. If they say you're being unfair, tell them "Takes one to know one" and crab-walk out of the room. :P

...and crab-walk out of the room. :P

That's your solution to everything. I get the feeling that if you stood before the Tyrant-Emperor of the Solar System to publicly denounce him for his wickedness, you'd finish by calling him a poo-poo-head and crab-walking back into the city slums. :P

I've been looking for library jobs, since I'm graduating soon. At the same time, I've been writing flashbacks for one of my RP characters, who grew up in Wasilla, Alaska.

Guess where one of the jobs I found is.

New Jersey.