What social media would Stormlight Archive characters use?

I see Hoid having his own show on TV. He would make fun of other shows, politicians, celebrities, news and everything else (like that one guy... I can't remember his name right now, somebody help? the guy who has his own show and pokes fun at CNN, USA politicians and all that... he wears glasses an the background is blue... sorry, I honestly don't remeber his name or the title of the show). Everybody would love him as long as they won't become his targets (as he sometimes goes on the streets and uses his wit against innocent passerbys).

I can see Jasnah denouncing the internet at every opportunity, then secretly watching cat videos alone at night. For hours.

OMG! Fatebreaker, you made me roll out laughing with this one! Jasnah secretly watching cat videos at night? I totally see her doing this! You are amazing. Upvote for you :D

Lopen works as a server at Chipotle. His specialty on the secret menu is chouta. Because of this, he will soon be promoted to executive chef.

Hoid occasionally goes to Chipotle, but he's a more fancy type of person.

Kaladin thinks that Chipotle's hygiene is disgusting, but he decides to try it after Lopen comes and visits him to treat his regrown arm.

Adolin goes to Chipotle with a gaggle of girls daily.

Shallan goes to Chipotle, uses BuzzFeed's tricks to get the most out of her order, and then pays the cashier with counterfeit money while Pattern steals a bag of chips for her.

Edited by Knotai

Lopen works as a server at Chipotle. His specialty on the secret menu is chouta. Because of this, he will soon be promoted to executive chef.

Hoid occasionally goes to Chipotle, but he's a more fancy type of person.

Kaladin thinks that Chipotle's hygiene is disgusting, but he decides to try it after Lopen comes and visits him to treat his regrown arm.

Adolin goes to Chipotle with a gaggle of girls daily.

Shallan goes to Chipotle, uses BuzzFeed's tricks to get the most out of her order, and then pays the cashier with counterfeit money while Pattern steals a bag of chips for her.

I could totally see Shallan as a Shoplifter!

I could totally see Shallan as a Shoplifter!

Shallan is a shoplifter. She carries those wide bandolier bags she fills with everything. Her sens of fashion is triggered by what she manages to fit in this handy bag of hers.

Kaladin hates shopping and wears anything as long as it is "clothes". He shops at Wall-Mart.

Adolin is a complete fashion victim who harbors the worst possible trends while actually managing to make them look cool B) And he's got a t-shirt that says: "My Dad Rocks" :D Mentioned it earlier in the thread, in the middle of our delirium.

Szeth is a supreme 1337 hacker that can take down any site he targets. Currently he's been brainwashed by sinister mastermind (hiding in an undisclosed location) who uses him to disrupt the workings of governments and organizations he wants to take over.

Kaladin hates shopping and wears anything as long as it is "clothes".

Prefarably if it's black... Bonus points for being made of leather. :ph34r:

Szeth is a supreme 1337 hacker that can take down any site he targets. Currently he's been brainwashed by sinister mastermind (hiding in an undisclosed location) who uses him to disrupt the workings of governments and organizations he wants to take over.

That is a very good one :lol: It's not his fault that he accidentially discovered that talent of his what caused him to lose his job and not be able to find a new one in this business as nobody trusts him anymore... Therefore he had to look for a different ways of earning money to live, finally getting himself into the hands of forementioned mastermind, without really meaning to.

[EDIT] Ok, I found the guy I compared Hoid to a few posts before. Stephen Colbert. But of course, Hoid would be much better at this :lol:

Edited by Kyats Rani

Hes totally a ex-Anonymous that broke of with Lel-sec (I'm saying that wrong I swear) but covered his tracks when they crashed. Now hes just a Hacker that works for a underground group of Internet social rights warriors. He spends his weekends DDOS-ing random sites for fun!

Edited by Surgebound Rainspren

Just thought of another one for Jasnah...

Jasnah loves to pretend she is above petty amusements such as the Internet or even movies that do not contain a strong historical and/or scientific background. When Jasnah reads a book, she reads a philosophical essay or at worst, if she is feeling moody, a biography. Of course, she publicly looks down on any kind of entertainment not directly serving to the enhancement of knowledge.

However, when she is alone, at home, she puts on her bubbly pink pajama and she secretly watches her childhood's favorite Never Been Kissed while eating a pot of Haggen Daaz. She also indulges in various oldies teenage girl movies such as Clueless, Can't Hardly Wait, She's All That, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion and 10 Things I Hate about You.....

Other times, she can be found smiling as she hides a silly chick-lit novel within her thick monstrous (and very boring) book on the philosophical implication of the theory of chaos... She never misses a new novel from the Shopaholic series, but she would die a thousand deaths before she'll admit to as much.

• 4 months later...

summary of internet activity for all* cosmere characters:

Jasnah edits Wikipedia.

Wit trolls ALL of the sites.

Adolin tweets.

jx0mr.jpg

Kabsal looks at Jam recipes on Pintrest

Elend reads the Wikipedia articles that Jasnah writes.

Vin doesn't use the internet, as it doesn't serve any practical purpose.

Dalinar checks news sites constantly to see how various wars are going.

*that I can think of funny internet activities for off the top of my head.

• Chaos locked this topic