What social media would Stormlight Archive characters use?

Shallan was once invited to the Kholin Wii tournament by Renarin and Kaladin much to Adolin's horror (he didn't want her to see him lose so badly). She has beaten everyone, even our head geek of the family Renarin (though he says it was only newbie's luck). She didn't even make fun of Adolin (much) but she keeps mentioning the way he plays (moving with the controler) ever so often. She was surprised to find out that the women who used to be her tutor in history and philosophy is a cousin of her boyfriend :ph34r:

I wonder what Shallan and Adolin could be talking about in their first date.... :ph34r:

Shallan is discouraged by Adolin as despite being the school resident heartthrob, he turned out being quite shy each time she tries to get intimate with him. It is always her that has to initiate close contacts as elementary as kissing and each time, he blushes madly. She quickly get puzzled by this and slowly starts to think it must be because he finds her unattractive.

Upon her despair, Renarin shamefully admits to Shallan his brother has never done it with any girl before or not that he is aware of and since Adolin is always so vocal about everything.... It is all a facade, the girls, the partying, the never-ending dating... Shallan is extremely surprised by this as well as how many girlfriends has he been dating? Renarin tells her that, deep down, there is a part of Adolin that is a hopeless romantic searching for the right girl and another one is completely afraid if he opened up to a girl, she may end up rejecting him for who he is instead of rejecting the public persona he has built up.

Shallan thinks it is adorable.

Ever since the high school Adolin was a great heartbreak as he has dated every girl in the school (starting from cheerleaders and ending with shy geeks) but it never worked out. Renarin likes to torment him by reminding him of all his previous relationships. Kaladin and Adolin met for the first time when Adolin tried to woo one pretty girl but she turned out to be Kal's fan. Because of that Adolin started to hate Kaladin with great passion as he saw him as his rival. The feeling was mutual as Kaladin thought Adolin to be just another spoiled rich kid who throws a fit when he doesn't get what he wants (a girl in this situation). Everything changed when Adolin was attacked by a few thugs in a dark alley while coming back home (they were in fact sent by the Chasmfiends to make him unable to play in the upcoming game) and Kaladin came to his rescue (he won't admit it to anyone, but he used to train karate and even earned a black belt). While walking to Kal's house (as it was closer) to take care of Adolin's wounds (rather minor ones) they started to talk and realized that they were very mistaken about each other. Ever since then they are the bestest friends ever. And Adolin met a certain redhead so he's not antagonising Kal over stealing all the girls anymore. Especially since he knows that Kaladin is not interested any of them (it has to do with the fact he still can't stop thinking about a girl he met on the karate trainings few years ago, but unfortunetely she moved to a different country).

After befriending Adolin, Kaladin realized he truly is rich and spoiled, but he slowly get past it as Adolin is very generous with his friends... He always picks up the tab, he always arrives with a full box of beers he ends up forgetting at Kaladin's place and not to mention the endless plates of delicious leftovers from the Kohlin's kitchen Adolin pretends will go to waste if Kaladin does not eat them.

Kaladin quickly discovers his new friend has a way to end up in the worst possible situations. It seems everyone wants to have a piece of him.

There is a karate tournament coming on. After doing a little research on his own, Adolin finds out a certain Tarah is set to compete. He bugs Kaladin endlessly until he finally agrees to partake into it, much to his shame. Rock stars do not do karate. It is bad for his rebellious artist image :o

Navani likes Kaladin, a lot. She often ask his medical expertise on sports related injuries. You see, Navani hates watching Adolin's football games as she cringes each time he gets smack down on the ground. She is always afraid he won't get up and the one time he did not get up, she freaked out. After each game, she asks him about a thousand times if he is sure he is not injured. To this, Kaladin shrugs: football is a brutal sport, so is lacrosse, but he's got stormlight so...

For some reason Rock greatly admires Kaladin's sister (possibly because he believed into what she wrote on the internet :ph34r: ) and always shows her respect to Kal's annoyance. And Syl likes to be admired. She's part of a drama club in her school and she always wants to play the main roles.

And she always gets cast into the role of the annoying side-kick, much to her annoyance. She pretends she will never have a boyfriend as guys are gross.

After befriending Adolin, Kaladin realized he truly is rich and spoiled, but he slowly get past it as Adolin is very generous with his friends... He always picks up the tab, he always arrives with a full box of beers he ends up forgetting at Kaladin's place and not to mention the endless plates of delicious leftovers from the Kohlin's kitchen Adolin pretends will go to waste if Kaladin does not eat them.

Kaladin quickly discovers his new friend has a way to end up in the worst possible situations. It seems everyone wants to have a piece of him.

The first time Kaladin actually visits Adolin at his place he enters the mansion and is all like "holy crap it's a freaking palace". Upon finding out about the house staff which is always available on every whim (Kal is surprised that somebody wants to hang his jacket for him and argues with the butler for a while) he calls Adolin a spoiled Princeling. The nickname stays forever. :ph34r:

Actually, after finding out that Kaladin has a rock band, Adolin decided to support his friend (especially since he liked their music) so he bought them new (exclusive and pricey) instruments and other equipment. Kaladin refused to accept the gift as it was way too expensive. They argued about it for at least two weeks. In the end Adolin simply left all this in Kal's garage where the rest of the band found it and bullied Kal into accepting the gift. But Kal remained grumpy about it and insisted that he must somehow return the favor.

He was walking down the street lost in thought and suddenly an unknown girl bumped into him. Due to this they both fell to the ground but unfortunetely the girl's heel broke though she was otherwise unharmed. A slightly older girl who was accompanying the unlucky redhead snapped at Kaladin and started demanding a public apology and a retribution, loudly proclaiming the incident his fault and threatening him with taking the matter to the court, but the redhead claimed that as an apology she just wants Kal's boots. He tried to argue but in the end he returned home bare footed which gave Syl a good few weeks of laughter.

Few days later it turned out that the forementioned girl managed to track him down (with the help of Gaz - an ex-bully with whom Kaladin often had problems back in the high school) and gave him back his boots. She introduced herself as Shallan and apologized for her friend's behaviour that day. She also mentioned that she's not hanging out with Tyn anymore. As a way to repay Kal for his inconvenience she invited him to grab some coffee. When she said that she just moved to the city and asked if he could show her around a bit he immediately declined, but after a while suggested he knows someone else who would like to be her guide. This way he arranged a meeting between Adolin and Shallan for what both are very thankful to him.

Navani likes Kaladin, a lot. She often ask his medical expertise on sports related injuries. You see, Navani hates watching Adolin's football games as she cringes each time he gets smack down on the ground. She is always afraid he won't get up and the one time he did not get up, she freaked out. After each game, she asks him about a thousand times if he is sure he is not injured. To this, Kaladin shrugs: football is a brutal sport, so is lacrosse, but he's got stormlight so...

And after every single training Adolin goes first to Kal's place to have him patch him up a bit so his aunt won't see anything :ph34r:

Navani was actually completely elated when Adolin first invited Kaladin over. Not only she was happy that the boy finally found himself a real friend (and not someone who hangs out with him only because of the money and prestige), but also that Adolin's friend was a future doctor. She even personally calls to Kaladin to invite him to every single game Adolin plays in (even if Adolin has already invited him and the other guys as well) and then proceeds to take a seat by his side so she can pester him with questions on Adolin's potential injuries. Renarin always seats on the other side of Kaladin to act as a moral support for him.

That one time when Adolin didn't get up Kaladin left his seat and ran to his friend, taking care of the first aid before the ambulance arrived. Fortunately the injury was not life-threatening - just a broken leg and few ribs. Adolin spent the next month in hospital with Navani costantly freaking out and asking him to give up on this sport. But luckily for him he also had better company too - Kaladin and Renarin were dropping by every day with video games and/or scary movies (they had a game they played - who will better pretend not to be scared of the horror) along with unhealthy snacks. And of course Shallan was visiting too but she always avoided Navani - it was only a beginning of their relationship and she thought that Navani didn't like her because she was much younger than Adolin. In fact at first Navani did blame "this new girl" for Adolin's injury thinking that he was too focused on her (well, she did wave to him from her seat but that was long before the accident) to watch for himself. But with time she started to like Shallan too (and Kaladin helped with that as well...).

By the way - in this context stormlight sound like some kind of a drug :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The other forumers must think we are crazy :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Broken leg playing football? You are going strong here... For the record, I was talking about American football, not European one (referred on this side of the ocean as soccer).

I had concussion in mind, which probably is one of the most common injury in football. It also was a pun for the time when Adolin did not get up after being trust from floor to ceiling and from ceiling to floor by the Assassin in White ;)  After watching this reportage on concussion, I have wondered about Adolin's head health at the end of WoR considering the number of time he gets hit on it during a short lapse of time.

The other forumers must think we are crazy :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, I never pretended to be normal... Normal is boring :lol:

Broken leg playing football? You are going strong here... For the record, I was talking about American football, not European one (referred on this side of the ocean as soccer).

I had concussion in mind, which probably is one of the most common injury in football. It also was a pun for the time when Adolin did not get up after being trust from floor to ceiling and from ceiling to floor by the Assassin in White ;)  After watching this reportage on concussion, I have wondered about Adolin's head health at the end of WoR considering the number of time he gets hit on it during a short lapse of time.

Ok, I get your point. And while I knew you meant American football I know next to nothing abour the matter (besides the fact that they throw themselves at each other and at the ground in a big piles :ph34r: ). I just wanted to put Adolin in a hospital but I guess concussion works out pretty well too and right, I didn't catch the pun :ph34r:

As for Adolin's head in WoR... I'd say it's in a pretty bad state... In case I lost count - how many times he had his head injured? During the fight with Szeth and later while fighting 4 shardbearers...

Well, I never pretended to be normal... Normal is boring :lol:

damnation right!

Ok, I get your point. And while I knew you meant American football I know next to nothing abour the matter (besides the fact that they throw themselves at each other and at the ground in a big piles :ph34r: ). I just wanted to put Adolin in a hospital but I guess concussion works out pretty well too and right, I didn't catch the pun :ph34r:

As for Adolin's head in WoR... I'd say it's in a pretty bad state... In case I lost count - how many times he had his head injured? During the fight with Szeth and later while fighting 4 shardbearers...

That's OK. It was not all that obvious. I figured you had soccer in mind being European and all ;) American football is very popular in the United-States. Over here, in Canada, we have real football :ph34r: : Canadian football. In the American Universities, it is the most prestigious sport to play. The quarter-back is one of the most prestigious position. Yeah, the do trust themselves on the ground a lot and injuries are frequent.

He's hurt his head first during the fight with Szeth. He landed on his shoulder, but hit his head in the process. He was conscious enough to see Kal's arm being sliced up by a shardblade, but confused enough to be unable to register the information completely. He was down on the ground and unable to pick himself up for an undetermined period of time. He complained of a headache the day after.

He got bang on his head a few times during the 4 on 1 duel, but did not complain about a headache or anything. It probably did not help in any case.

He took a more serious hit during his last fight with Szeth. He was conscious, but confused right after. Took him short while to focus. Afterwards, he constantly complained about a strong headache.

Partial lost of consciousness, confusion and lasting headaches are signs and symptoms of a concussion. I wonder if Brandon will address this appropriately over the next book as even mild ones can be serious.

kaladin don't strike me as the "social media" kind of guy. in fact, every time  someone will try to have him join somewhere, he'd be more set in not doing it. he's quite the loner, and he tends to become the leader of every group of people he hangs with, which also contributes to set him apart - at least in his mind. in fact, he won't have much in the way of hobbies, as he will feel the responsibility of his command positions and spend all his time trying to make them better.

adolin would be very active on many social media and have plenty of friends. but he would eventually have to shut down his facebook because of the insults of all the girls he dated.

Also, for all his thousands of virtual friends and the dozens of drinking buddies, he'd have very few, or none, real friends. But at some point, after being denied help for something he felt was important, he'd gradually decide to change life and seek more stable connections.

dalinar would be an ex-general turned politician. his slogan would be "unite them", and he would always seek mediation with everyone. As such, he'd be active on the internet all around. However, because of his willingness to compromise with everyone, he'd eventually be considered a guy without any ideal and who's just trying to get a chair for himself no matter who's at the government (don't know how t works in your places, but in italy every politician who tried to overcome the "us against them" quickly developed a reputation for being only after the money and benefits. it don't help that in many cases the reputation is actually deserved). So he'd eventually fade out of influence.

But then there would be a great crysis, and the parliament would be unable to act, with a stalemate between the different wings preventing any action, and a coalition government would be needed, and he would be the guy no one really likes, but no one would veto either. he'd take charge and fix the crysis, with mixxed results. at the end, his popularity would be even lower than at the beginning, cause he would be the one to take all the impopular decisions that are needed, and everyone else will be all too happy to let him take the blame for them. he'd have to close his internet pages for all the insults that he'd receive.

In the end, however, history would remember him as someone who did what could be reasonably done in the circumstances.

Jasnah would be a highly respected member of the scientific community, a brilliant young professor who caused a minor scientific revolution in her field. She would devote all her time to work, and although she would be very involved in scientific debates at the highest levels, those do not happen in internet forums. Although she may be a contributor to wikipedia, since she likes spreading knowledge.

However, her students would consider her a slaver who overworks them, expecting them to keep up with her. One in ten of her students would go on to become a great name in science, and a couple would also win the nobel prize (she herself would, at a later age). the other nine in ten would have a nervous breakdown and leave academics forever.

szeth would be an inflexible policeman, fixated with respecting the rules in every detail. he's the kind of guy who, if you pick him up after a car crash and race him to the hospital, will fine you for excess speed. on the internet, he'd be a moderator in many boards, banning people for minor offences.

kaladin don't strike me as the "social media" kind of guy. in fact, every time  someone will try to have him join somewhere, he'd be more set in not doing it. he's quite the loner, and he tends to become the leader of every group of people he hangs with, which also contributes to set him apart - at least in his mind. in fact, he won't have much in the way of hobbies, as he will feel the responsibility of his command positions and spend all his time trying to make them better

Actually, I do not think Kaladin is a loner by choice. He never really had the opportunity to have a friend before. Back when he was in his small village, he ranked higher than all of the other kids and they thus resented him, especially since they had the feeling he was not working as hard as they. As a result, Kaladin was raised to be above the average darkeye: in these circumtances, taking a position of leadership towards people who are below you is a natural step, but it isolates you. Kaladin is thus left without any friendship possibility as there is no one else he is able to share with, that is until he meets Adolin.

I think that given the opportunity, Kaladin would have had friends.

adolin would be very active on many social media and have plenty of friends. but he would eventually have to shut down his facebook because of the insults of all the girls he dated.

Also, for all his thousands of virtual friends and the dozens of drinking buddies, he'd have very few, or none, real friends. But at some point, after being denied help for something he felt was important, he'd gradually decide to change life and seek more stable connections.

Totally. Adolin learning the true value of friendship and the uselessness of superficial relations is part of his current character growth. There is also the fact he, despite being very a friendly and hyper-social person, does not open up to people, not on a personal level that is. I think there is the public Adolin and the personal one. The two start to get mixed up in WoR.

dalinar would be an ex-general turned politician. his slogan would be "unite them", and he would always seek mediation with everyone. As such, he'd be active on the internet all around. However, because of his willingness to compromise with everyone, he'd eventually be considered a guy without any ideal and who's just trying to get a chair for himself no matter who's at the government (don't know how t works in your places, but in italy every politician who tried to overcome the "us against them" quickly developed a reputation for being only after the money and benefits. it don't help that in many cases the reputation is actually deserved). So he'd eventually fade out of influence.

But then there would be a great crysis, and the parliament would be unable to act, with a stalemate between the different wings preventing any action, and a coalition government would be needed, and he would be the guy no one really likes, but no one would veto either. he'd take charge and fix the crysis, with mixxed results. at the end, his popularity would be even lower than at the beginning, cause he would be the one to take all the impopular decisions that are needed, and everyone else will be all too happy to let him take the blame for them. he'd have to close his internet pages for all the insults that he'd receive.

In the end, however, history would remember him as someone who did what could be reasonably done in the circumstances.

Good call on Dalinar's evolution in politics. I can't say things work the same over here, but I get the general idea of what you are suggesting.

Jasnah would be a highly respected member of the scientific community, a brilliant young professor who caused a minor scientific revolution in her field. She would devote all her time to work, and although she would be very involved in scientific debates at the highest levels, those do not happen in internet forums. Although she may be a contributor to wikipedia, since she likes spreading knowledge.

However, her students would consider her a slaver who overworks them, expecting them to keep up with her. One in ten of her students would go on to become a great name in science, and a couple would also win the nobel prize (she herself would, at a later age). the other nine in ten would have a nervous breakdown and leave academics forever.

Upvote just for this!

szeth would be an inflexible policeman, fixated with respecting the rules in every detail. he's the kind of guy who, if you pick him up after a car crash and race him to the hospital, will fine you for excess speed. on the internet, he'd be a moderator in many boards, banning people for minor offences.

And of course, Adolin would regularly catch speed tickets from Szeth even for the times where he barely was above the limit. Szeth would be a lonely guy, working long hours to overcome the fact he does not have a social life. Poor guy.

And after every single training Adolin goes first to Kal's place to have him patch him up a bit so his aunt won't see anything :ph34r:

Adolin has gotten very good at hiding limps and bruises.

Navani was actually completely elated when Adolin first invited Kaladin over. Not only she was happy that the boy finally found himself a real friend (and not someone who hangs out with him only because of the money and prestige), but also that Adolin's friend was a future doctor. She even personally calls to Kaladin to invite him to every single game Adolin plays in (even if Adolin has already invited him and the other guys as well) and then proceeds to take a seat by his side so she can pester him with questions on Adolin's potential injuries. Renarin always seats on the other side of Kaladin to act as a moral support for him.

That one time when Adolin didn't get up Kaladin left his seat and ran to his friend, taking care of the first aid before the ambulance arrived. Fortunately the injury was not life-threatening - just a broken leg and few ribs. Adolin spent the next month in hospital with Navani costantly freaking out and asking him to give up on this sport. But luckily for him he also had better company too - Kaladin and Renarin were dropping by every day with video games and/or scary movies (they had a game they played - who will better pretend not to be scared of the horror) along with unhealthy snacks. And of course Shallan was visiting too but she always avoided Navani - it was only a beginning of their relationship and she thought that Navani didn't like her because she was much younger than Adolin. In fact at first Navani did blame "this new girl" for Adolin's injury thinking that he was too focused on her (well, she did wave to him from her seat but that was long before the accident) to watch for himself. But with time she started to like Shallan too (and Kaladin helped with that as well...).

By the way - in this context stormlight sound like some kind of a drug :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dalinar looooves Kaladin as well as for once, his son is befriending someone with a head on his shoulder. All of his previous friendships have been shallow and Navani has often complain on how the boy needed to have some true friend. Dalinar does not get why Navani fusses so much about potential injuries as the Heralds know how many he sustained in his youth.

When Adolin ends up in the hospital, every one named Kohlin freaked out. Only Renarin managed to keep a cool head and sit right there, with his brother, holding his hand and telling to be calm down until the painkillers started to kick in. Dalinar thought it was his fault and Navani was hysteric.

Adolin being on heavy painkillers for a few days led to interesting conversation which Renarin diabolically recorded. He more or less ranted the whole time on how Shallan was great, beautiful, amazing and how he loved her............ Renarin would have thought it was hilarious had his brother not been wrapped up in bandages with his leg held up straight due to femoral bone fracture. How does one manage to break that one playing football is a mystery. Dalinar blames Sadeas.

When he starts to get better, Renarin and Kaladin silently sneeked in the old 52 in flat screen TV sleeping the basement of the Kohlin's mansion into Dalinar's minivan and straight to the hospital. Renarin even managed to install some speakers across the room so his brother would get what he considered "decent entertainment".

The whole time Adolin was in the hospital, Renarin refused to go to any of his classes. He stayed right there, with his brother, the whole time. The only time he dared leave was if he was sure Adolin would remained asleep for the time of his absence or when the nurses literally kicked him out due to the late hour. Adolin would have told Renarin to get the storm off with his life had he not been grateful for his presence as truth to be told, he hates hospitals. He finds them unnerving and not being able to move was was driving him mad crazy. Adolin is also scared of needles, a little, just a tiny bit little, but each time the nurse came to change his IV, he kind of freaks out, a little, just a tiny little.

Renarin, Kaladin and Shallan often came with horror movies to distract Adolin. Shallan hates horror movies and she claims they are nothing more then gore and each time it gets scary, she hides into Adolin's shoulder. Adolin blushes a lot watching while horror movies with Shallan... Kaladin is always dissecting the movie, criticizing the realism of a girl being able to walk around stabbing someone after being stabbed herself. Adolin and Renarin usually tell him to shut up as he ruining the movie: both are huge fans, since childhood.

The whole Kohlin family brought the Wii tournament to the hospital. The nurses ended kicking them out as they were too noisy.

When Kaladin joined the University, the Bridge 4s were a laughing joke. The were losing all of their games and the pitiful shape of its players, all left-overs from the football team, was the cause of many mockery. Kaladin decided he would have none of that and coaxed everyone into bettering themselves.

Nobody is laughing the Bridge 4s anymore as they won their championship. The same cannot be said of the Whitespines who, without their star quarter-back, failed to make it to the final. The Chamsfiends won the honor that year after having shamefully and purposely put Adolin out of the circuit for the season.

Zahel works really hard to put Adolin back on the circuit, but a broken leg takes time to heal. Physiotherapy is being very painful and Navani freaks out once more,

When Adolin ends up in the hospital, every one named Kohlin freaked out. Only Renarin managed to keep a cool head and sit right there, with his brother, holding his hand and telling to be calm down until the painkillers started to kick in. Dalinar thought it was his fault and Navani was hysteric.

Adolin being on heavy painkillers for a few days led to interesting conversation which Renarin diabolically recorded. He more or less ranted the whole time on how Shallan was great, beautiful, amazing and how he loved her............ Renarin would have thought it was hilarious had his brother not been wrapped up in bandages with his leg held up straight due to femoral bone fracture. How does one manage to break that one playing football is a mystery. Dalinar blames Sadeas.

It's a good thing that when the accident happened Kaladin managed to keep calm and help Adolin before the ambulance came... Which wasn't easy with hysterical Navani standing right behind him :ph34r:

As to breaking a leg... It's just Adolin's luck (with some aid of a player from the opponent team who purposefuly crashed into said leg on Sadeas' orders - and he wasn't particularly skinny...). Unfortunetely nothing can be proven in a court as Sadeas denies everything with the help of his wife Ialai - a very talented lawyer.

Renarin, Kaladin and Shallan often came with horror movies to distract Adolin. Shallan hates horror movies and she claims they are nothing more then gore and each time it gets scary, she hides into Adolin's shoulder. Adolin blushes a lot watching while horror movies with Shallan... Kaladin is always dissecting the movie, criticizing the realism of a girl being able to walk around stabbing someone after being stabbed herself. Adolin and Renarin usually tell him to shut up as he ruining the movie: both are huge fans, since childhood.

Whenever Jasnah sometimes drops by during the movie she teams up with Kal, pointing out every single logical fallacy, unrealistic situation and scientific inaccuracy. That is, she does it until Renarin and Adolin start throwing pillows to shut her up :ph34r: Kal has it better - he doesn't hesitate to throw said pillows back which usually results in a full blown pillow fight lasting until the nurse kicks out all of the visitors :ph34r: Jasnah would never admit it, but among the chaos she also uses her chance to hit one of her cousins with a pillow :ph34r: :ph34r:

The whole Kohlin family brought the Wii tournament to the hospital. The nurses ended kicking them out as they were too noisy.

Generally, half of the hospital's year budget was spent on sedatives for the doctors and nurses who were led to the edge of mental breakdown because of the Kholins and their friends :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  After Adolin recovered the whole family was banned from this hospital forever

Zahel works really hard to put Adolin back on the circuit, but a broken leg takes time to heal. Physiotherapy is being very painful and Navani freaks out once more,

I assume Zahel is the team's coach... And Nightblood is the nickname of his son who sometimes drops by during the trainings and creeps everyone out. The kid is a huuge fan of Batman/Iron Man/enter any other superhero, and dreams of being a vigilante superhero himself so he could destroy the evil :ph34r: Syl is in the same class with him and she always argues with him that a superhero should focus on protecting the innocents and not killing the evildoers (she's a fan of superhero comics herself and her favourite is Captain America as he suits her idea of a proper hero the most).

Actually, Syl won't admit it to anyone, but in her eyes, her big brother is the best superhero :wub:

Going back to the topic head, Jasnah and Shallan would use goodreads B)

And additionally Shallan would have her fair share of contribution to Fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own :lol:

Poor Szeth, forever alone... He would focus on so tiny details that many people will accuse him of making it up and lying...

It's a good thing that when the accident happened Kaladin managed to keep calm and help Adolin before the ambulance came... Which wasn't easy with hysterical Navani standing right behind him :ph34r:

Poor Navani.... We are turning her into the hysteric mother-in-law :ph34r: When Adolin is finally home, she takes a leave from her work as an engineer, to spend time in the mansion mothering him while he kept on recovering. Jasnah and Elhokar do not envy their cousin, being stuck so long with Navani can take its toll, but Adolin actually likes to have her around: it reminds him of when his own mother was alive.

Whenever Jasnah sometimes drops by during the movie she teams up with Kal, pointing out every single logical fallacy, unrealistic situation and scientific inaccuracy. That is, she does it until Renarin and Adolin start throwing pillows to shut her up :ph34r: Kal has it better - he doesn't hesitate to throw said pillows back which usually results in a full blown pillow fight lasting until the nurse kicks out all of the visitors :ph34r: Jasnah would never admit it, but among the chaos she also uses her chance to hit one of her cousins with a pillow :ph34r: :ph34r:

But not on Adolin, she did not dare throwing a pillow on her injured cousin, so she diabolically aimed for Renarin and considered hitting Kaladin as collateral damage :ph34r: Evening usually ends up with the nurse kicking them all out or with Adolin falling asleep in the middle of the movie: he is on heavy medication after all.

Generally, half of the hospital's year budget was spent on sedatives for the doctors and nurses who were led to the edge of mental breakdown because of the Kholins and their friends :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  After Adolin recovered the whole family was banned from this hospital forever

But this is not all.... As I said, Renarin spent all his time at the hospital, working hard to cheer up his brother (who was alternating between being depressed or panicked at the thought of remaining crippled for life) and taking good care of him. As a result, he ended sampling the food offer at the hospital cafeteria which went from bad to disgusting. Being Renarin, he ended up writing a dissertation on the merit or not of hospital food and how ineffective the revolting scum they served was to bring back the sick to health.

Shallan made the mistake to dare him to send his essay to a real chef.

What a grave mistake that was... You do not tell Renarin what he can or cannot do. You just don't. The kid may be an introvert, but he's got a mind of his own.

Renarin promptly send his essay to Lift, resident judge at Masterchef Alethkar :ph34r:

Lift was completely appalled to find out the sick and the injured were left to recover with only objects vaguely resembling food to ingest. She arrange for the next Masterchef team challenge to be held at the Shattered Plain Hospital. The Blue and the Red teams each have to cook a healthy meal comprised of one protein, one vegetable, one starch and one dessert. The medical team and the not-too-injured patients are to vote for which meal they preferred.

When Shallan finds out about it, she gets hysteric as she is a huge fan of the show. She promptly insists to be at the hospital so she could sample the meal. She thus resort to steal three hospital gowns :ph34r: Kaladin grumpily helps making them false bandages such as to pretend they are hospital patients :ph34r:  They end up fooling not one as all the nurses recognize the noisy young people always visiting the blond haired equally noisy young man who broke his leg playing football. However, in the heat of the moment, no one dares to tell anyone they do not belong.....

On the day of the filming, everyone is ecstatic as it is not everyday you get to meet a celebrity such as Lift. Turns out she is... awesome. She took time to sign autographs all the while berating the hospital cafeteria for they lousy work :ph34r:

Kaladin and Shallan strongly disagree as to which meal is best. Their argument is quite heated as Kaladin described the Blue team chicken with a side of mac and cheese and their green beans salad as "vomit on a plate" without seasoning while Shallan called the Red team carrot soup "chasmfiend piss" with too much heat to it. She also considered the pork chop and his side of corn to be "food fit for a chull that only a tasteless cremling would find appealing". She also went as far as referring to the Red team chocolate tofu mousse as excrement :ph34r: To this, Kaladin responded that if the Red team's dessert was analogous to said excrement then the Blue team must be a near cousin to horse dung as its texture is quite reminiscent of it. Shallan considers one must have a twisted mind to think churros could resemble anything coming out of a horse... to which Kaladin specifies it is not just the shape of it, but the smell..... And what to say about the strawberry sauce you were supposed to dig them into...

Needless to say that Kaladin voted Red while Shallan voted Blue. Turned out Lift agreed with both of them :ph34r: She smashed the Blue dishes right through the hospital wall upon the cheer of the crowd and spitted into the Red team's soup and it was indeed, too heated.

Adolin ate both plates and finished his friends leftovers. He claimed both were equally delicious and was unable to decide which one was best. He ended up voting twice while no one was looking :ph34r:

Renarin was so happy to see his brother laughing and smiling as he ate a much needed good meal, he forgot to vote :ph34r:

As they wheel-chaired him back to his room, Adolin claimed Masterchef sounded like an awesome show. Shallan got a little jealous as he talked slightly too much of little chef Lift and her awesome table manners :ph34r:  Renarin promised he'd download all four seasons for him watch, at home, while he continues recovering.

The Kohlin family indeed end up being banned from the hospital, but Dalinar settles things down by making a large and generous donation to the hospital foundation with the mention the money shall be used to renovate the kitchen and hire a decent chef. He coaxes Elhokar into doing the same :ph34r:

A few days later, chef Rock is hired. He decided what those "airsick lowlander patients" needed to get better was good, humble stew. So each day, he made a gigantic pot of it to feed everyone. The stew becomes immensely popular, especially with a certain blond haired young man with a badly broken leg that keeps asking for second and third servings :ph34r:

I assume Zahel is the team's coach... And Nightblood is the nickname of his son who sometimes drops by during the trainings and creeps everyone out. The kid is a huuge fan of Batman/Iron Man/enter any other superhero, and dreams of being a vigilante superhero himself so he could destroy the evil :ph34r: Syl is in the same class with him and she always argues with him that a superhero should focus on protecting the innocents and not killing the evildoers (she's a fan of superhero comics herself and her favourite is Captain America as he suits her idea of a proper hero the most).

Actually, Syl won't admit it to anyone, but in her eyes, her big brother is the best superhero :wub:

Yeah, Zahel is the team coach and Adolin is his protege. Eventually, tired of being the only non-athletic member of his family, Renarin begs Zahel to give him a chance at playing football. The coach grudgingly accepts, mostly because Adolin insisted, and lets Renarin train with the reservists. He is never put into real action, but all this new exercise does help him fit up a bit and built up some muscles. Dalinar is glad his younger son is finally seeing some fresh air.... as he thinks all this time spend behind a computer must be unhealthy.

Syl won't admit it to anyone, least of all Kaladin, but she thinks Nightblood is quite handsome, when he is not pouting so much................

And additionally Shallan would have her fair share of contribution to Fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own :lol:

Totally. And strangely, Shallan has a soft spot with easy reading such as chick-lit.................................................... :ph34r:

But this is not all.... As I said, Renarin spent all his time at the hospital, working hard to cheer up his brother (who was alternating between being depressed or panicked at the thought of remaining crippled for life) and taking good care of him. As a result, he ended sampling the food offer at the hospital cafeteria which went from bad to disgusting. Being Renarin, he ended up writing a dissertation on the merit or not of hospital food and how ineffective the revolting scum they served was to bring back the sick to health.

Lucklily for Adolin, his friends were bringing him edible food - Renarin provided meals from the Kholin mansion, Shallan kept bringing her homemade soups and salads (and while they were better than the hospital food they still weren't particularly tasty - nevertheless Adolin always ate them and complimented Shallan who was blushing at the praise, all that while Renarin quietly dumped most of his portion through the window :ph34r: ). Kaladin was usually buying something simple (fruits and vegetables as they are very healthy) but once surprised everyone by bringing delicious homemade chocolate cookies, claiming that his sister made them (ashamed to admit that he baked them himself - Syl only showed him how).

Shallan made the mistake to dare him to send his essay to a real chef.

What a grave mistake that was... You do not tell Renarin what he can or cannot do. You just don't. The kid may be an introvert, but he's got a mind of his own.

Renarin promptly send his essay to Lift, resident judge at Masterchef Alethkar :ph34r:

Lift was completely appalled to find out the sick and the injured were left to recover with only objects vaguely resembling food to ingest. She arrange for the next Masterchef team challenge to be held at the Shattered Plain Hospital. The Blue and the Red teams each have to cook a healthy meal comprised of one protein, one vegetable, one starch and one dessert. The medical team and the not-too-injured patients are to vote for which meal they preferred.

When Shallan finds out about it, she gets hysteric as she is a huge fan of the show. She promptly insists to be at the hospital so she could sample the meal. She thus resort to steal three hospital gowns :ph34r: Kaladin grumpily helps making them false bandages such as to pretend they are hospital patients :ph34r:  They end up fooling not one as all the nurses recognize the noisy young people always visiting the blond haired equally noisy young man who broke his leg playing football. However, in the heat of the moment, no one dares to tell anyone they do not belong.....

On the day of the filming, everyone is ecstatic as it is not everyday you get to meet a celebrity such as Lift. Turns out she is... awesome. She took time to sign autographs all the while berating the hospital cafeteria for they lousy work :ph34r:

Kaladin and Shallan strongly disagree as to which meal is best. Their argument is quite heated as Kaladin described the Blue team chicken with a side of mac and cheese and their green beans salad as "vomit on a plate" without seasoning while Shallan called the Red team carrot soup "chasmfiend piss" with too much heat to it. She also considered the pork chop and his side of corn to be "food fit for a chull that only a tasteless cremling would find appealing". She also went as far as referring to the Red team chocolate tofu mousse as excrement :ph34r: To this, Kaladin responded that if the Red team's dessert was analogous to said excrement then the Blue team must be a near cousin to horse dung as its texture is quite reminiscent of it. Shallan considers one must have a twisted mind to think churros could resemble anything coming out of a horse... to which Kaladin specifies it is not just the shape of it, but the smell..... And what to say about the strawberry sauce you were supposed to dig them into...

Needless to say that Kaladin voted Red while Shallan voted Blue. Turned out Lift agreed with both of them :ph34r: She smashed the Blue dishes right through the hospital wall upon the cheer of the crowd and spitted into the Red team's soup and it was indeed, too heated.

Adolin ate both plates and finished his friends leftovers. He claimed both were equally delicious and was unable to decide which one was best. He ended up voting twice while no one was looking :ph34r:

Renarin was so happy to see his brother laughing and smiling as he ate a much needed good meal, he forgot to vote :ph34r:

You don't play the "I dare you" game with Renarin. He always wins :ph34r:

Renarin kept smuggling Glys into the hospital from time to time so Adolin could play with him (poor Adolin never had his own pet) having ordered Glys beforehand NOT to bite Adolin. He made the mistake of bringing him the day of the Masterchef and had to struggle to keep Glys from attacking poor Wyndle whom Lift left in his care while she went off to berate the contestants. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Lift also made sure that all money made thanks to this episode went to support the hospital. She also joked with the patients when the cooks were struggling in the kitchen. She even started a lenghty conversation with Shallan on plants, while Kaladin and the Kholins just shared a look full of horror and backed away. Adolin dared Kal to steal something from the cooks. He didn't want to agree but did it in the end after Renarin called him a scaredy chicken.

Kal forgot to take an autograph for his sister, so Syl was mad at him :ph34r: In the end Kal was feeling so guilty that he asked Renarin on how did he manage to contact Lift in the first place and later with his help sent a message to Lift asking if she could sent back an autograph for his little sister. But as we know, Lift is awesome so she instead invited Syl to the studio to see the making of a new episode from backstage.

A few days later, chef Rock is hired. He decided what those "airsick lowlander patients" needed to get better was good, humble stew. So each day, he made a gigantic pot of it to feed everyone. The stew becomes immensely popular, especially with a certain blond haired young man with a badly broken leg that keeps asking for second and third servings :ph34r:

When Kaladin visited him some time later, Adolin kept ranting on how delicious is the stew that the new cook is making. To this Kal answered that he knows - Rock is his good friend after all. Adolin pouted that he wasn't ever told about it and declared hiself betrayed upon hearing that Renarin has already visited Rock's home with Kaladin and members of the Bridge 4 before so he has tried the stew already as well.

Yeah, Zahel is the team coach and Adolin is his protege. Eventually, tired of being the only non-athletic member of his family, Renarin begs Zahel to give him a chance at playing football. The coach grudgingly accepts, mostly because Adolin insisted, and lets Renarin train with the reservists. He is never put into real action, but all this new exercise does help him fit up a bit and built up some muscles. Dalinar is glad his younger son is finally seeing some fresh air.... as he thinks all this time spend behind a computer must be unhealthy.

In the end Renarin proves himself to be a disatrous player but a very talented strategist - he knows the rules better than most players and often advices the Whitespines on what to do. He's so good at predicting the actions of the opposing teams that some accuse him of seeing the future :ph34r:

Syl won't admit it to anyone, least of all Kaladin, but she thinks Nightblood is quite handsome, when he is not pouting so much................

Och, Syl is fond of Nightblood... Even if she thinks he should get his priorities straight.

And she likes his nickname very much to... She generally likes nicknames. Especially her brother's nickname "Stomblessed" which she thought up after miraclously leading his team to win on a very stormy day :ph34r: Kal hates it but... He couldn't do anything when she told his teammates of her idea - they quickly took to it much to his despair.

Lucklily for Adolin, his friends were bringing him edible food - Renarin provided meals from the Kholin mansion, Shallan kept bringing her homemade soups and salads (and while they were better than the hospital food they still weren't particularly tasty - nevertheless Adolin always ate them and complimented Shallan who was blushing at the praise, all that while Renarin quietly dumped most of his portion through the window :ph34r: ). Kaladin was usually buying something simple (fruits and vegetables as they are very healthy) but once surprised everyone by bringing delicious homemade chocolate cookies, claiming that his sister made them (ashamed to admit that he baked them himself - Syl only showed him how).

LOL. Kaladin baking chocolate chip cookies and Shallan cooking tasteless food... and Adolin is eating it anyway... It is how I have always pictured him: a walking garbage that would eat anything :ph34r:

You don't play the "I dare you" game with Renarin. He always wins :ph34r:

Renarin kept smuggling Glys into the hospital from time to time so Adolin could play with him (poor Adolin never had his own pet) having ordered Glys beforehand NOT to bite Adolin. He made the mistake of bringing him the day of the Masterchef and had to struggle to keep Glys from attacking poor Wyndle whom Lift left in his care while she went off to berate the contestants. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Lift also made sure that all money made thanks to this episode went to support the hospital. She also joked with the patients when the cooks were struggling in the kitchen. She even started a lenghty conversation with Shallan on plants, while Kaladin and the Kholins just shared a look full of horror and backed away. Adolin dared Kal to steal something from the cooks. He didn't want to agree but did it in the end after Renarin called him a scaredy chicken.

Kal forgot to take an autograph for his sister, so Syl was mad at him :ph34r: In the end Kal was feeling so guilty that he asked Renarin on how did he manage to contact Lift in the first place and later with his help sent a message to Lift asking if she could sent back an autograph for his little sister. But as we know, Lift is awesome so she instead invited Syl to the studio to see the making of a new episode from backstage.

Good one. I had the idea of Renarin secretly bringing Glys into the hospital so he could bite some ugly nurse he thought was not taking good enough care of his brother... :ph34r: You don't mess with the Kohlin brothers :ph34r: It went with an adorable ficklet of them growing up inspired by my son's prowess into his swimming class :ph34r: It goes with my brand new ruthless Renarin theory.

But your idea is better as I had forgot to include Windle... And Shallan talking with Lift about plants! Priceless. Kaladin and Renarin were even more horrified when they heard them glorifying.... moss. Adolin was fascinated as who does not think moss is fascinating? In true, he is hardly listening at all, but admirably glancing at Shallan the whole time. Renarin easily notice it, but keeps it to himself. Could his Romeo of a brother be in love?

As for Adolin never getting a pet, that is not entirely true... As a kid, he pestered endlessly his parents to get a dog. Dalinar and Shshshsh both thought taking care of a dog was beyond a child of 6 capacity, not to mention that Shshshshsh hated dogs. They both settled for... a guppy. A nice big fat white guppy. Adolin being Adolin was ecstatic. He named it Sureblood and did his best to take care of him. He fed him an astronomic amount of food as the little fish would not stop eating :ph34r: One day, he even decided the aquarium needed cleaning, so he put Sureblood into a glass and promptly washed, all by himself, the aquarium with... soap  :ph34r:  He put back Sureblood into it. The next day, Sureblood was floating on his back :ph34r: Adolin was inconsolable. He cried and cried and cried so both parents decided: no more animals.

In the mean time, Dalinar transforms himself into the "Safety and Security first" Dad of the Year :ph34r: He claims it is out of the question his injured son hobbles on crutches on the mansion's stairs without his direct supervision. He thus decides it would be best if Adolin's room was temporally moved from the second floor to the ground floor. He promptly orders every servant to move the furniture from Adolin's room into his downstairs office and to move his office furniture upstairs. In order to make sure the young man was comfortable, he even goes as far as having the walls repainted in this horrible flashy blue Adolin had chosen for his room. Of course, it goes without saying Dalinar would never work in such flashy colors so he had Adolin's room repainted as well from bright blue to light mushroom. Kaladimn is horrified at the expenses the Kohlins are going with, but is forced to admit, after Navani asks him about 100000 times for his advice, it is indeed preferable if Adolin does not have to climb the stairs daily once he comes back home.

On the day Adolin is finally allowed to leave the hospital, Dalinar makes sure he is comfortably installed on the front seat of his Rhysadium Gallant, the family's black minivan. He goes as far as fastening his seat belt for him which got him a loud complaint from Adolin stating he broke his leg, not his two arms: he can fastened his own seat belt. To this, Dalinar answers by asking if he is cold, if he needs a blanket or an extra coat.............

Everyone sights.

Renarin asks his father if he thought of putting child protection on all of the mansion electric plugs in case Adolin puts a metallic object into them....

Everyone laughs.

When Kaladin visited him some time later, Adolin kept ranting on how delicious is the stew that the new cook is making. To this Kal answered that he knows - Rock is his good friend after all. Adolin pouted that he wasn't ever told about it and declared hiself betrayed upon hearing that Renarin has already visited Rock's home with Kaladin and members of the Bridge 4 before so he has tried the stew already as well.

Adolin asked what Renarin was doing with Bridge 4, to which Renarin explained he wanted to get better at sports, so he asked to train with Bridge 4 as well, just to keep his option opened.

Och, Syl is fond of Nightblood... Even if she thinks he should get his priorities straight.

And she likes his nickname very much to... She generally likes nicknames. Especially her brother's nickname "Stomblessed" which she thought up after miraclously leading his team to win on a very stormy day :ph34r: Kal hates it but... He couldn't do anything when she told his teammates of her idea - they quickly took to it much to his despair.

She is fond of him, but do not forget boy are gross.... She would never admit to having feeling for Nightblood, especially since everyone keeps on making fun of Nightblood at school.... He is practically friendless.

LOL. Kaladin baking chocolate chip cookies and Shallan cooking tasteless food... and Adolin is eating it anyway... It is how I have always pictured him: a walking garbage that would eat anything :ph34r:

I don't know if he would eat anything... He just doesn't want Shallan to feel bad that she's not a very good cook. After all, he's rich. They can always hire cooks (maybe Rock...?). As for  Kaladin's cookies... They were delicious :lol: And Renarin, being the smart and sneaky guy he is, claimed that he's going to go and personally tell Syl how good the cookie she's made so often, that Kaladin finally lost his patience and admitted to him that he baked them himself. And he openly told Renarin that he's going to kick him out of the Brigde 4 if he even thinks of telling Adolin...

Renarin didn't tell Adolin. Yet. That's too good of a blackmail to waste it now. He's waiting for the best moment :ph34r:

As for Adolin never getting a pet, that is not entirely true... As a kid, he pestered endlessly his parents to get a dog. Dalinar and Shshshsh both thought taking care of a dog was beyond a child of 6 capacity, not to mention that Shshshshsh hated dogs. They both settled for... a guppy. A nice big fat white guppy. Adolin being Adolin was ecstatic. He named it Sureblood and did his best to take care of him. He fed him an astronomic amount of food as the little fish would not stop eating :ph34r: One day, he even decided the aquarium needed cleaning, so he put Sureblood into a glass and promptly washed, all by himself, the aquarium with... soap  :ph34r:  He put back Sureblood into it. The next day, Sureblood was floating on his back :ph34r: Adolin was inconsolable. He cried and cried and cried so both parents decided: no more animals.

And now Adolin can't understand why he's not allowed to get a pet. Especially since his brother has one! And not only Renarin... Shallan has a parrot and Kaladin's got a cat. A black one. A very, very mean one. At least Adolin thinks so. After all the mean beast scratched his so hard that he still has scars (faint ones but still...). And it has nothing to do with the fact that he had tried to rub its belly... When the cat certainly didn't want it. What was the beast's name again? Dreamstorm or something like that. Kaladin pretends that he hates the animal himself but everyone can see it's only an act on his part (and a very poor one).

In the mean time, Dalinar transforms himself into the "Safety and Security first" Dad of the Year :ph34r: He claims it is out of the question his injured son hobbles on crutches on the mansion's stairs without his direct supervision. He thus decides it would be best if Adolin's room was temporally moved from the second floor to the ground floor. He promptly orders every servant to move the furniture from Adolin's room into his downstairs office and to move his office furniture upstairs. In order to make sure the young man was comfortable, he even goes as far as having the walls repainted in this horrible flashy blue Adolin had chosen for his room. Of course, it goes without saying Dalinar would never work in such flashy colors so he had Adolin's room repainted as well from bright blue to light mushroom. Kaladimn is horrified at the expenses the Kohlins are going with, but is forced to admit, after Navani asks him about 100000 times for his advice, it is indeed preferable if Adolin does not have to climb the stairs daily once he comes back home.

On the day Adolin is finally allowed to leave the hospital, Dalinar makes sure he is comfortably installed on the front seat of his Rhysadium Gallant, the family's black minivan. He goes as far as fastening his seat belt for him which got him a loud complaint from Adolin stating he broke his leg, not his two arms: he can fastened his own seat belt. To this, Dalinar answers by asking if he is cold, if he needs a blanket or an extra coat.............

Everyone sights.

Renarin asks his father if he thought of putting child protection on all of the mansion electric plugs in case Adolin puts a metallic object into them....

Everyone laughs.

Navani accuses Dalinar of hypocrisy. "And you say I'M the overprotective one..." :ph34r:

Renarin advises Kaladin to visit through the window so he doesn't have to meet either of them and answer the endless questions of the kind of "Do you think it's safe for Adolin to..." or for the 100th time nod his head and promise that yes, he will watch over Adolin during his visit. :ph34r:

Navani changed her mind about Shallan after seeing how much she cares for Adolin during his illness. Now they team up to make sure he's alright (while they don't chat about science of course...). Adolin does anything he can (usually through Renarin) to keep his girlfriend away from his aunt (and Jasnah) so she can focus on him instead... :ph34r: :ph34r: And Renarin and Kaladin shake their heads claiming that he's got it very, very hard.

She is fond of him, but do not forget boy are gross.... She would never admit to having feeling for Nightblood, especially since everyone keeps on making fun of Nightblood at school.... He is practically friendless.

But at the beginning she was too unthoughtful... She didn't think of the consequences and kept ranting at home on "that annoying boy form her class" so much that even Kaladin finally caught it and went into "the overprotective big brother mode". He used some poor excuse to pick her up from school only to check this kid she was talking about. Och, if the looks could kill... Nightblood labeled Kaldin as one of his super-villains :ph34r: Lucklily for Syl, he still doesn't know why he had received those hateful looks... Truth be told, he may not even be aware that Kaladin is Syl's brother :ph34r:

Moash and Graves are the two students at Bridgeman University who pretend to be smart and actually sit in the back during exams and look up answers on their iPhones.

Shallan is sitting in the front row. Every five seconds, she raises her hand and asks a question. She overdoes every single one of her work: writing thrice the amount of words required or making two researches instead of one. She never had a grade lower than A+. Everyone thinks she is annoying.

Kaladin quietly sits in the middle row and diligently takes very neat notes. He always starts his work days in advance. Shallan is very annoyed he always gets A as she thinks he does not work hard enough for it.

Adolin sits in the back with the cool crowd and pretends not to listen as to maintain his reputation. However, even if he feigns sleeping, he does manage to grasp some of what the teacher is saying. He always starts his work on the eve before it is due. He never cheats as it is dishonorable, but he contents himself with very average grades. However, he does surprise everyone by getting an A every now and then when the studied subject falls within his very specific interests.

I think Wit would teach history, but he'd teach "His" History about how he thinks everything should of happened.

Shallan hates that class as the teacher always seems to have a clever pun ready to answer hers. She has never been left speechless in her entire life except when confronting Professor Hoid.

*BA-DING*

The noise had come from Jasnah's safepouch.  She had to remember to turn the volume down, or it would attract notificationspren.  She pulled out her iPhone.  

B2TIoAaCEAExDOG.jpg

Storm that man.  What is it this time?

B2TIoEMCEAEDaZT.jpg

I can see Jasnah denouncing the internet at every opportunity, then secretly watching cat videos alone at night. For hours.

Sadeas would have a youtube channel, but he'd hire a writer, an editor, and he'd buy views and likes.

Sebarial would have his own satirical news show, like the Onion.

Dalinar would try to set up a Linked-in for the Knights Radiant, only to get frustrated and have Renarin set it up for him.

Hoid would monitor all of the characters various activities, occasionally commenting anonymously under different user-names.

possible Hoid multiple accounts:  

JetPacDragnBrth999: would be that annoying person that comments "First" on youtube videos even when hes not the first

CHasMfriendRyder: would be the account he uses to be a Grammar Nazi

BetterTHAN-U-CREMSUXERS: would be a general trolling account