Voidgaze sounds perfect, even if Davis is rather unlikely to have gathered data on her or Ray for that matter.

His data on Traveler would probably be restricted to "Teleporter usually seen kissing Funtimes. I think I know that guy!" Then again, he knew an awful lot about Epics others hadn't heard of, so maybe he'd know a little about Voidgaze.

These are so good, I really want one of those for my Epics. ;)

I'd be glad to make some. :) They're really not that hard--all I do is use a website to convert the pictures to black and white, and then use Microsoft Paint to add the infoboxes.

I vote Voidgaze or Ray. Nighthound's quotes would cause nightmares and Lucentia's would make people want to punch things. :P

I'd have to really struggle to not use "And then Nighthound died" as Nighthound's quote. :P

Voidgaze sounds perfect, even if Davis is rather unlikely to have gathered data on her or Ray for that matter.

He's also rather unlikely to have used ponies in his files. ;):P

I'd be glad to make some. :) They're really not that hard--all I do is use a website to convert the pictures to black and white, and then use Microsoft Paint to add the infoboxes.

I'd have to really struggle to not use "And then Nighthound died" as Nighthound's quote. :P

He's also rather unlikely to have used ponies in his files. ;):P

:D

That´s always an option... with some luck that´ll turn into Rays quote.

:huh: Whadda mean? What better way to hide your illegal files, than disguising them as pony drawings. Knowing David his will look a lot worse though.

Instead of a quote, he could always have "He'll die someday. He has to!" :P

Looking through Nighthound's early posts, I keep finding gems like these:

"I love it when their hopespot gets crushed."
 “Not very talkative, are you? Pity, I like the talking, especially the disturbing parts.”
  "I´m going to have a lot of fun with that woman!"

Has he ever said anything decent?  :blink:

Looking through Nighthound's early posts, I keep finding gems like these:

Has he ever said anything decent?  :blink:

Taking the context into account, not in the last half decade or so.

Maybe offscreen, he politely asked where the nearest gas station was? Don't ask why he wanted to know.

If he did he did something horrible to the person he asked afterwards and blew up the gas station.

Here it is Edgedancer, most likely the first of several. :)

a64798752be1ba990f9cf2e4cdd58da8.png

If the client wishes, there's still time to find a less creeptastic quote. :P

This will do nicely.

Here it is Edgedancer, most likely the first of several. :)

a64798752be1ba990f9cf2e4cdd58da8.png

If the client wishes, there's still time to find a less creeptastic quote. :P

Take out of context, I think that's one of the less creeptastic quotes from him--though that isn't saying much. Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Take out of context, I think that's one of the less creeptastic quotes from him--though that isn't saying much.

The quote that expresses his wish to prey onto the woman he just murdered twice and also perfectly fits his situation with Ray is one of the less creeptastic ones? ;)

The quote that expresses his wish to prey onto the woman he just murdered twice and also perfectly fits his situation with Ray is one of the less creeptastic ones? ;)

If you take it completely out if context and forget everything you know about Nighthound, it could be a joyous proclamation of a love struck man who just went on a fabulous (non creepy) date with his soulmate. In context, it's extremely creepy.

It says a lot about Nighthound that the same quote can easily refer to his relationship with two different women and two different crimes--double homicide and sexual harassment.  :blink:

Pardon me for a moment, I feel a chant comin' on.

And then Nighthound died.

And then Nighthound died...

It says a lot about Nighthound that the same quote can easily refer to his relationship with two different women and two different crimes--double homicide and sexual harassment. :blink:

Pardon me for a moment, I feel a chant comin' on.

And then Nighthound died...

It'll happen. Don't worry.

You mean....you want me to ship him with a nuclear warhead seconds before it detonates in space so that if the explosion doesn't kill him, the icy cold airless environment will? Well, if you insist.... :P

Well, Funtimes could always teleport him out of the upper atmosphere....

Profile pictures for Mailliw:

fb40ce44c733405c08bd77db69cb850a.png

0e2629b2702b8ae058114ba5af655809.png

In other news, I got bored and drudged up another file from David's desk. He's going to get mad at me if I keep taking these without asking.

d59dbdcda6faecc7323428d2927894d1.png

Thanks, Kobold! I also liked that post in the Dalles a lot! Can I get a physical description of Arsenal?

Would you mind making one for Altermind or any of my Epics really?

Thanks, Kobold! I also liked that post in the Dalles a lot! Can I get a physical description of Arsenal?

Would you mind making one for Altermind or any of my Epics really?

Thanks.  ^_^

Arsenal's a tall man with darkish, somewhat leathery skin. Mixed race and in his 50s, and a bit frail in appearance. He wears a nice green turtleneck and somewhat more rugged blue jeans, with a gunbelt fixed with a number of heavy pistols at his side. He's best known for having a stern glare and perpetually angry eyebrows.

Sure, I can do that. :)

Thanks.  ^_^

Arsenal's a tall man with darkish, somewhat leathery skin. Mixed race and in his 50s, and a bit frail in appearance. He wears a nice green turtleneck and somewhat more rugged blue jeans, with a gunbelt fixed with a number of heavy pistols at his side. He's best known for having a stern glare and perpetually angry eyebrows.

Sure, I can do that. :)

"Daniel." 

"Cormac." 

"They call me CorpseMaker now." 

"Well, they call me Arsenal." 

"Really. Last I heard you were working for vanillas." 

"And last heard you got trapped in some wall by a teleporter and some glitter lady had to let you out." 

CorpseMaker glared, and only one thing kept him from staring Daniel Dewhickey to death. "Seen Dad lately?" 

"Thought you killed him." 

"He hit the road." CorpseMaker glared at his half-brother again. Able to make weapons out of thin air, and he worked for some vanilla in The Dalles. 

What a slontze.

This has been Incredibly Unlikely Plot Twists with TwiLyghtSansSparkles. Tune in next time for the truth about Timeport, Upgrade, and the Kennedy assassination.