Kobold, would you mind making the image of Black Jaguar profile size? Here's the link if you need it.

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Mailliw73/media/BJ_zps93eb3cd2.png.

I'd be happy to, but unfortunately that link isn't working for me. :/

That's what I was asking. The file Kobold made for him said that he has killed two High Epics in the turf wars. Koschei is one. I suspect Lightwards to be the other.

The future is never set in stone, Mailliw. You've read enough of Brandon's prophecy twists to know that. ;)

I'd be happy to, but unfortunately that link isn't working for me. :/

The future is never set in stone, Mailliw. You've read enough of Brandon's prophecy twists to know that. ;)

the image is also on the second page of this thread, I think.

True.  

There are quite a few High Epics in Portland now, some of them quite unpredictable. Any one of them could be a target for Springfield's justice.

I was just wondering if there have been plans made.

the image is also on the second page of this thread, I think.

True.  

I was just wondering if there have been plans made.

OK. Assuming no one beats me to it, I'll get it cropped tomorrow when I'm on a computer again. :)

There are definitely plans in hidden PM conversations. The precise details will remain secret until the reveals though, and I can't promise I won't do my best to misdirect you all. ;)

Voidus, back on Page 9 Edge said there wouldn't be much of a reaction from Lucentia. I'd say a Neverthere post would make the most sense at the moment, but if you'd rather wait for Edgedancer's definitive blessing that's fine too.

Did you want to do a Lucentia POV Edge or shall I just post for Neverthere again?

Nono, go ahead and vote Lightsong post a Neverthere post.

What he means to say is that even if he has plans all of them will colaps anyway under the weight of randomness. :P

She could also sell the Pandas cookies.

Maaaaaaybe  :ph34r: 

Although they'd be astral cookies so the pandas could neither eat them nor accidentally charge them should some thoughtless person leave metal spikes in them :P

Ummm... Is the Dalles thread normally this inactive?

Not usually, I think we're just waiting for someone to take the leap and do the next post, I think it's either Mail-mi, Kobold or Twi up next to wrap up the Backtrack/Reader/Autumn situation.

He reached for the bottle, but an arrow shattered it, spilling the contents onto his desk. Glowering, Reader took a juicebox from a mini fridge beneath his desk, stabbed it with a straw, and drank.

Then a flaming beam loosend itself from the roof and landed next to Reader, in his shock he dropped his juicebox and was left with only a ordinary bottle of water to drink... and his own tears about all the waste.

Ummm... Is the Dalles thread normally this inactive?

It flares in activity in sometimes, then drops into a slight lull, just like the parent thread. In this case, I think it's mainly going slowly 'cuz I'm holding it up.   :unsure:  I'll get a Backtrack post written up soon, at the very least.

He reached for the bottle, but an arrow shattered it, spilling the contents onto his desk. Glowering, Reader took a juicebox from a mini fridge beneath his desk, stabbed it with a straw, and drank.

Yes Reader. Losing your wine is the most important consequence of a panda invasion.

Edited by Kobold King

Yes Reader. Losing your wine is the most important consequence of a panda invasion.

Later that night at the Springfield bar.

Reader: Worst day ever, I lost all of my cups, then my secret stash got destroyed and then the only thing I could drink was water!

Backtrack: I got shot in the arm!

Oregonian: Why don't you both cry a river? It might help to, you know stop the fire that just burned down a hundred or so houses...

Later that night at the Springfield bar.

Reader: Worst day ever, I lost all of my cups, then my secret stash got destroyed and then the only thing I could drink was water!

Backtrack: I got shot in the arm!

Oregonian: Why don't you both cry a river? It might help to, you know stop the fire that just burned down a hundred or so houses...

Portlander on vaction: Burnt down houses boohoo! We have to deal with an self-fashioned Epic empire that murders people for fun and profit, housing the most vile monster that needs to die ever, and that isn´t even going into all the deaths of the turf war.