Multiversal Travelling Hub

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Depends on the type of waffle and how it is made. If you toast an Eggo waffle, I would agree that pancakes are better. BUT if you microwave an Eggo, it's super soft. You know that pneumonic device 'Never eat soggy waffles'? Yeah I do that every time I eat Eggos.

"If it's a waffle-iron waffle, they have fluffy insides and not super hard outsides. Unless it's burnt."

"I must be really bad at waffle making."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“No” ~_~

"If you say so..."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan did. His eyes widened. "Wow. That is ... amazing."

She bit off a chunk of bacon. It was just how she liked it - a little chewy, a little crispy, with almost wet fat. "Like I said, pancakes are still good. But waffles."

She bit off a chunk of bacon. It was just how she liked it - a little chewy, a little crispy, with almost wet fat. "Like I said, pancakes are still good. But waffles."

"I... think I'll stick with pancakes for now. Maybe... maybe you can get me some day."

I'm gonna go ahead and join . . . if that's okay

Also yes, this character is connected to A&E and other rp's, if you can figure out how ;) 

Ari waltzed into the room, a bag thrown over her shoulder and her coat over her arm.

"Hello," She said, addressing the group even though they'd never met, "How are you?"

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Ari waltzed into the room, a bag thrown over her shoulder and her coat over her arm.

"Hello," She said, addressing the group even though they'd never met, "How are you?"

"Great! Want some breakfast food? They serve all day (cuz universal time zones)"

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"The food is also heavenly."

… the school cafeteria has French toast sticks today 🤣

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

“Pretty good. We’re eating breakfast food. What’s your name?”

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Great! Want some breakfast food? They serve all day (cuz universal time zones)"

"Sure, I had dinner a few hours ago but I could use a snack!"

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Pretty good. We’re eating breakfast food. What’s your name?”

"I'm Amarinthine, but everyone calls me Ari."

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Hi Ari! I’m 25.”

"Hello, I'm 34,896!" (I know that's their name, but Ari misunderstood because this isn't her first language).

Edited by J. Magi

25 blinked. “I thought you said you were Ari?”

"Yep! But you shared your age, so I shared mine! " She smiled, sitting at the table with them and tucking her bag under the chair. "It's common to share info about yourself when meeting someone new!"

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Yep! But you shared your age, so I shared mine! " She smiled, sitting at the table with them and tucking her bag under the chair. "It's common to share info about yourself when meeting someone new!"

“I- oh. I meant 25 is my name. Well, my nickname.”