Hi!!!

Hi everyone! I’m new to Brandon Sanderson I just started reading his stuff this year but I did read the cytoverse series a few years ago before I even knew that he was a really famous author! I love reading anything and that’s what I do with all my free time. I also love listening to music when I read and matching songs with the characters, especially Taylor Swift songs! 

Welcome!

If you could bring any two Brandon Sanderson characters back to life in a room for an hour, who would you being back and why? (Open the spoiler box before replying

Spoiler

Put it in a spoiler like this by hitting the eye button at the top of the text box to avoid spoilers 

Would you like another cookie?

I haven’t read the Wax and Wayne series but I really want to! And if I could bring two characters back to life I would definitely bring Elend and Vin because they were my favorites! 

Spoiler

Also my favorite character is Dalinar and my favorite kind of bagel is blueberry.