Marina's Echo--A Fantasy RP

J. Magi

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"gimme a minute" and he sits down and closes his eyes, reaching out, molding the men's souls like clay, creating something different.

Their souls feel . . . thicker than usual, still malleable but more difficult to bend.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grumbles a bit, but gets the job done on each of the assailants.

"All good?" Kurtis asks, scanning the alleyway. "We should get going again."

1 hour ago, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn nods, and runs after the group

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Might be some plot hole or inconsistency there…

???????

These thugs work a little differently then the ones in the tavern, if that's what your referring to.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis takes off, grumbling as he notices his thug drop asleep, "damn manipulator" he curses

7 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Galdorn nods, and runs after the group

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Might be some plot hole or inconsistency there…

47 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Sosdor hastened after them. "You say hundreds? Doesn't that concern the Haki if southerners are massing in violent groups?"

"They aren't southerners," Kurtis explained as they ran, "Or at least not from the group we're going to deal with. Rebel groups usually wear uniforms with specific insignias--not to mention their ranks are far more organized." 

The were getting closer to the southern gates now, just a few more streets.

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

"They aren't southerners," Kurtis explained as they ran, "Or at least not from the group we're going to deal with. Rebel groups usually wear uniforms with specific insignias--not to mention their ranks are far more organized." 

The were getting closer to the southern gates now, just a few more streets.

Sodsor nodded. Of course, coming from a rebel family himself, he knew this. However he needed to act ignorant. 

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis sees hope in front of them, in the shape of the gates, through that they should hopefully be free to roam. "Unless they have a tracker", he mumbles

"Bandits, I think are unlikely to have a tracker."

15 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis sees hope in front of them, in the shape of the gates, through that they should hopefully be free to roam. "Unless they have a tracker", he mumbles

13 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Sodsor nodded. Of course, coming from a rebel family himself, he knew this. However he needed to act ignorant. 

"Bandits, I think are unlikely to have a tracker."

Kurtis smiles. "I don't uncivilized rabble like them have something like that, we should be good. Why would they want to track us anyway?"

49 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"What, you wanna be next?" he drawls.

They burst out of the alleyways and into a main square right inside of the southern gate. No bandits here for now.

Kurtis ran over and slammed his shoulder into the gate, cursing (in a very mild way--he's not a ruffian) when it didn't open. There was no padlock, it seemed they'd been sealed together with soul-magic.

Just now, J. Magi said:

Kurtis smiles. "I don't uncivilized rabble like them have something like that, we should be good. Why would they want to track us anyway?"

They burst out of the alleyways and into a main square right inside of the southern gate. No bandits here for now.

Kurtis ran over and slammed his shoulder into the gate, cursing (in a very mild way--he's not a ruffian) when it didn't open. There was no padlock, it seemed they'd been sealed together with soul-magic.

Sleeper just grins. "You need me a lot today, I assume" and he walks over and unlocks the gate.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper just grins. "You need me a lot today, I assume" and he walks over and unlocks the gate.

Kurtis turns a little red in embarrassment.

"Yes . . . well . . . er-Anyway, it does raise the question why they were sealed in the first place." He said, quickly changing the subject. 

Just now, J. Magi said:

Kurtis turns a little red in embarrassment.

"Yes . . . well . . . er-Anyway, it does raise the question why they were sealed in the first place." He said, quickly changing the subject. 

"We can think about that later. Onwards!" and towards my target...

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"We can think about that later. Onwards!" and towards my target...

"R-right!" Kurtis starts running again, passing out of the city.

The land beyond the city walls here is thick jungle. A large road leads forward, unpaved and slowly being reclaimed by the forest around it.

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Please remember that Alma magic is a take and give, you have to take something to be able to use it, and try not just store souls, as it is bad for you :)

On 5/15/2024 at 8:25 AM, J. Magi said:

"R-right!" Kurtis starts running again, passing out of the city.

The land beyond the city walls here is thick jungle. A large road leads forward, unpaved and slowly being reclaimed by the forest around it.

"Well, lets get going I guess." Sodsor started down the path. If only there was some sort of sign to show them specific paths...However they simply needed to go away from the bandits.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

14 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Well, lets get going I guess." Sodsor started down the path. If only there was some sort of sign to show them specific paths...However they simply needed to go away from the bandits.

"yeah sure!." roy said cheerfully as he followed behind the group.