Marina's Echo--A Fantasy RP

J. Magi

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper proceeds to stand on the guy and looks over at kurtis.

The thugs grunts again, but doesn't fight it--he knows he can't get up with Sleeper on top of him.

Kurtis is locked in a duel with one of the other thugs. The Haki man used his relatively small size to doge between attacks, but was having the same luck as Sleeper when it came to attacking himself.

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

The thugs grunts again, but doesn't fight it--he knows he can't get up with Sleeper on top of him.

Kurtis is locked in a duel with one of the other thugs. The Haki man used his relatively small size to doge between attacks, but was having the same luck as Sleeper when it came to attacking himself.

"Just knock him down!" Sleeper shouts.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Just knock him down!" Sleeper shouts.

"Oh, Like you did?" Kurtis yells sarcastically. "How do I knock out somebody who's made of concrete?"

He dodges another swing from his opponent, and then pushes his sword down on the thugs head. Like usual, it just bounces off.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Oh, Like you did?" Kurtis yells sarcastically. "How do I knock out somebody who's made of concrete?"

He dodges another swing from his opponent, and then pushes his sword down on the thugs head. Like usual, it just bounces off.

"NOT OUT! JUST DOWN!" Sleeper shouts, exasperated.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"NOT OUT! JUST DOWN!" Sleeper shouts, exasperated.

"OH." After another dodge, Kurtis shoved his shoulder into the thugs stomach and pushed. The man toppled after a bit of effort, and hit the ground with a loud bang. 

He put his foot on the thug just in case.

" . . . We can't hold them down forever." He said, a little out of breath.

Edited by J. Magi

Just now, J. Magi said:

"OH." After another dodge, Kurtis shoved his shoulder into the thugs stomach and pushed. The man toppled after a bit of effort, and hit the ground with a loud bang. 

He put his foot on the thug just in case.

" . . . We can't hold them down forever." He said, a little out of breath.

"i think their lack of strength helps us here"

"i think their lack of strength helps us here"

"If we just leave them here, they'll get up eventually."

"uh, how long do you think that will take?"

"I don't know . . . maybe a few minutes? How long would it take you to get up in plate armor made of rocks?"

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I don't know . . . maybe a few minutes? How long would it take you to get up in plate armor made of rocks?"

He grins. "30 seconds, at most. but I'm used to getting out of tough situations. these guys look fresh on the job."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grins. "30 seconds, at most. but I'm used to getting out of tough situations. these guys look fresh on the job."

"And not everyone one is as wonderfully strong as you," Kurtis mumbled to himself.

Posted (edited)

He just smirks. "Precisely. we can leave the idiots here and move on."

He rolls his eyes.

"They might follow us."

Edited by J. Magi

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Steal their soul, of course."

"Not all of us have weird magic powers," Kurtis said with a smirk, "Your going to have to do it yourself."

He sighs. "Look, ill just suspend them for a bit. and make them forget about us."

"You can do that?" He looked a little uncomfortable at the thought of it.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He sighs. "I dont like to. but... yes. i can"

Kurtis glanced at the remaining two fighting the others. They were thoroughly distracted.

"Alright, might as well try I suppose."

Edited by J. Magi

Arranis duels the other guy keeping him at arms reach, "Look I don't want to try and take your soul like my friend over there" nodding towards Sleeper, and grunts as the next stroke hits his angled sword. "But I may do it"

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

On 5/11/2024 at 5:01 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"south! to the haiki border"

10 hours ago, J. Magi said:

He picked up the pace and ran after him.

"I've heard about raids like this, but I was always told it was the work of Southern Rebels. These bandits seem to have no affiliation with them though, the southerners are far more organized.

"If we can make it out of the city without drawing their attention, we can hopefully continue with the quest as if nothing happened."

Kurtis turned a corner, and then skidded to a stop. 

Unfortunately, he had run headfirst into more thugs. 4 this time, but these ones seemed a lot bigger than the ones at the tavern. They hard an odd red sash tied around their upper arm--also different from the other thugs.

They turned immediately, hearing Kurtis as he approached. 

@TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @TwinSouls

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis duels the other guy keeping him at arms reach, "Look I don't want to try and take your soul like my friend over there" nodding towards Sleeper, and grunts as the next stroke hits his angled sword. "But I may do it"

Sosdor stepped out from behind a wall and swung a sword down at the bandit from behind, he hit with the side of his blade, careful not to cut him. Then he quickly stepped back, as if uncomfortable with what he had just done. He looked up at the other companions with his jaw clenched. He licked his lips. "Let's go."

13 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The thug responds with a growl in a language you don't recognize.

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Sosdor stepped out from behind a wall and swung a sword down at the bandit from behind, he hit with the side of his blade, careful not to cut him. Then he quickly stepped back, as if uncomfortable with what he had just done. He looked up at the other companions with his jaw clenched. He licked his lips. "Let's go."

"Sleeper is going to try to put them to sleep," Kurtis explained.

@TheRavenHasLanded