Marina's Echo--A Fantasy RP

J. Magi

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"No we are saving a child from some Southerners" Arranis says as they run away

41 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Fair enough!"

"Rescue, and like I said before the reports I was given said she was little old to be called a child."

"Right."

Kurtis continued running through backstreets, hoping that if the avoided the main roads they could avoid the bandits as well.

Ah yes, What are you doing?

Sodsor nodded and ran. "Where are we going? Bandits are not usually people to chase us down are they?

26 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

thanks

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Ah yes, What are you doing?

Sodsor nodded and ran. "Where are we going? Bandits are not usually people to chase us down are they?

"I just want to avoid them on our way out of the city," Kurtis explained. "No need to seek out a fight. If we can leave the city without much trouble then hopefully we can continue the quest as planned."

6 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I just want to avoid them on our way out of the city," Kurtis explained. "No need to seek out a fight. If we can leave the city without much trouble then hopefully we can continue the quest as planned."

"it looks like we need to head south ish to get away from all of these guys.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"it looks like we need to head south ish to get away from all of these guys.

"Yep," Kurtis said, turning down another side road. He didn't have the city memorized, but he did have a general idea of where everything was. "Hopefully we get out through the gates there without running into more thugs."

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Yep," Kurtis said, turning down another side road. He didn't have the city memorized, but he did have a general idea of where everything was. "Hopefully we get out through the gates there without running into more thugs."

"hopefully?"

7 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"How many are there? This seems more than a quick grab at some money. What is happening?"

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"How many are there? This seems more than a quick grab at some money. What is happening?"

"i have no idea. there was 10 that came in at first to the inn and then way more came in. i estimate several hundred."

On 5/10/2024 at 7:46 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy sighed as he picked up the pace and over took kurtis

He picked up the pace and ran after him.

On 5/10/2024 at 3:17 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I've heard about raids like this, but I was always told it was the work of Southern Rebels. These bandits seem to have no affiliation with them though, the southerners are far more organized.

On 5/10/2024 at 6:45 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i have no idea. there was 10 that came in at first to the inn and then way more came in. i estimate several hundred."

On 5/11/2024 at 11:19 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Sodsor gawked for a moment, then recovered. "We...better move then. Where are we going again?"

On 5/11/2024 at 6:01 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"south! to the haiki border"

"If we can make it out of the city without drawing their attention, we can hopefully continue with the quest as if nothing happened."

Kurtis turned a corner, and then skidded to a stop. 

Unfortunately, he had run headfirst into more thugs. 4 this time, but these ones seemed a lot bigger than the ones at the tavern. They hard an odd red sash tied around their upper arm--also different from the other thugs.

They turned immediately, hearing Kurtis as he approached. 

@TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @TwinSouls

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

He picked up the pace and ran after him.

"I've heard about raids like this, but I was always told it was the work of Southern Rebels. These bandits seem to have no affiliation with them though, the southerners are far more organized.

"If we can make it out of the city without drawing their attention, we can hopefully continue with the quest as if nothing happened."

Kurtis turned a corner, and then skidded to a stop. 

Unfortunately, he had run headfirst into more thugs. 4 this time, but these ones seemed a lot bigger than the ones at the tavern. They hard an odd red sash tied around their upper arm--also different from the other thugs.

They turned immediately, hearing Kurtis as he approached. 

@TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @TwinSouls

"idiot..." he growls.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"idiot..." he growls.

"How was I supposed to know . . . neverminded." Kurtis mumbled.

The largest of the thugs shifted a massive club in his hands, and then dove at Sleeper.

A second one swung down at Kurtis, and he was forced to engage.

The other two moved in to attack @TwinSouls @witsthebest @Scars of Hathsin

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"How was I supposed to know . . . neverminded." Kurtis mumbled.

The largest of the thugs shifted a massive club in his hands, and then dove at Sleeper.

A second one swung down at Kurtis, and he was forced to engage.

The other two moved in to attack @TwinSouls @witsthebest @Scars of Hathsin

Sleeper steps to the side.

Sleeper steps to the side.

The club slams down into the cobbled street sending chips of rock and stone flying. He recovers somewhat quickly despite his massive size and twists to slam the club into Sleeper's side.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

The club slams down into the cobbled street sending chips of rock and stone flying. He recovers somewhat quickly despite his massive size and twists to slam the club into Sleeper's side.

Sleeper ducks and kicks him right in the chest.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper ducks and kicks him right in the chest.

Sleeper's foot hit's his chest but he doesn't stumble back. The thugs chest feels hard, though there's no metallic like before. 

The thug raises his club without hesitation and brings it down on Sleeper again, taking advantage of the fact that he was in close range for the kick.

8 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Sleeper's foot hit's his chest but he doesn't stumble back. The thugs chest feels hard, though there's no metallic like before. 

The thug raises his club without hesitation and brings it down on Sleeper again, taking advantage of the fact that he was in close range for the kick.

He transfers his momentum down into a roll, going between the assailants legs. "Nice try" and he sticks a sword through the mans neck.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He transfers his momentum down into a roll, going between the assailants legs. "Nice try" and he sticks a sword through the mans neck.

It clangs off dully and sparks fly. The thug is startled by Sleeper's roll through his legs, and stumbles back having a hard time keeping his balance.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

It clangs off dully and sparks fly. The thug is startled by Sleeper's roll through his legs, and stumbles back having a hard time keeping his balance.

"oh cmon, where can i stab you people??" he mutters, then sticks another knife into the lower back.

"oh cmon, where can i stab you people??" he mutters, then sticks another knife into the lower back.

It doesn't go in either, but the blow is enough to topple the thug, who was already unbalanced.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He sighs, annoyed. "I could kill you right now, I know where your heart is."

The thug just grunts, struggling to stand. It seemed whatever made him so hard also made him ridiculously heavy.