Can I really call myself a Sanderson Fan?

I have read every mistborn book, warbreaker, elantris, tress, sunlit man, frugal wizards handbook, yumi, every Reckoners book, every skyward book, most of arcanium unbounded, but I haven't read any Stormlight archive. Can I call myself a real fan?

1 hour ago, D.E. said:

I have read every mistborn book, warbreaker, elantris, tress, sunlit man, frugal wizards handbook, yumi, every Reckoners book, every skyward book, most of arcanium unbounded, but I haven't read any Stormlight archive. Can I call myself a real fan?

If I can be a Zelda fan when I've only ever completed one of the games, than you can be a Branderfan lol

Spoiler

I do

Spoiler

highly

Spoiler

recommend SA though ..  .

Welcome to the Shard

6 hours ago, D.E. said:

Of course you can. Being a fan of something or somebody does not imply you like every product (book, song, movie, etc.) there is for that topic/person/group - or even that you have consumed all of that media. 

May I ask if you had a favorite from amongst the stories you did read? Also, may I ask if you intend to ever read any of Stormlight Archive?

19 hours ago, UltimateArchivist said:

In all honesty, I've read every single book Brandon has ever written, and I still don't consider myself a Sanderfan. You're in good company.

I've read most if the Brandon's books twice, and I still don't consider myself a hardcore fan -- haven't come up with a hundred-page long theory yet, haha.