Hello!

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2024 at 3:23 PM, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Favorite and least favorite characters? What's your favorite Sanderson book?

Thank you! Favorite and least favorite characters is tough. I think Lightsong, Shai, and Syl? It changes often. Edit: AND WAYNE, HOW COULD I FORGET WAYNE?!

Least favorite, maybe Raoden?

Is picking Emperor's Soul cheating? At this point it's either that or Tress!

On 3/26/2024 at 3:47 PM, Etedbert said:

Welcome!

If you had to survive on a cosmere planet, which would you want to be on?

Do I get to pick the time period of the planet as well? If so Era 2 Scadrial.

17 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

Welcome to the Shard!

Thank you!

6 hours ago, LightRinger said:

Welcome to the Shard @Catacendre! Were you a lurker before joining the shard (I totally was, so no shame), and if so what was your favorite thread/the one that convinced you to join

I wasn't. I made an account a while ago and then never really used the forums. I listened to the shardcast on occasion, but wasn't listening regularly until recently. I mostly just wanted to immerse myself even more in the Cosmere and this seemed like a good place to do so!

6 hours ago, justice magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!! Do you have a favorite kind of bagel?

I can't say I eat bagels regularly. If you had to recommend a kind of bagel to someone who doesn't eat them often, what would you recommend?

6 hours ago, King Oreo said:

Welcome! Here have some oreos

Thank you!

Edited by Catacendre

36 minutes ago, Catacendre said:

Thank you! Favorite and least favorite characters is tough. I think Lightsong, Shai, and Syl? It changes often. Edit: AND WAYNE, HOW COULD I FORGET WAYNE?!

Least favorite, maybe Raoden?

Is picking Emperor's Soul cheating? At this point it's either that or Tress!

Do I get to pick the time period of the planet as well? If so Era 2 Scadrial.

Thank you!

I wasn't. I made an account a while ago and then never really used the forums. I listened to the shardcast on occasion, but wasn't listening regularly until recently. I mostly just wanted to immerse myself even more in the Cosmere and this seemed like a good place to do so!

I can't say I eat bagels regularly. If you had to recommend a kind of bagel to someone who doesn't eat them often, what would you recommend?

Thank you!

My favorite is cinnamon raisin, but I know not everyone is big on raisins. You can't go wrong with everything bagels, they're really good with cream cheese!