If Lightwards minds his manners, dark!Funtimes will remain stuffed deep down in cheerful!Funtimes' psyche. :)

Don't strain your eyes! Accessorize! :P

Lightwards is always surprisingly polite at this kind of event. I think he realizes that there are at least a dozen characters in the RP who'd love to get their hands on his weakness...

Chicago Joe, on the other hand, is not present in the picture above because he was drunkenly unconscious outside.

Accessories cover all sins. :P

Lightwards is always surprisingly polite at this kind of event. I think he realizes that there are at least a dozen characters in the RP who'd love to get their hands on his weakness...

Chicago Joe, on the other hand, is not present in the picture above because he was drunkenly unconscious outside.

Poor Lighwards hopes he has a chance at world domination without his weakness revealed, it´s almost cute, if I didn´t knew he was still thinking were incosiderate things.

Talking about not pictured, what´s whit Aldo?

Unless you are Backtrack... :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

In that case, it's party time! 

Edit: I had a comic, but the site won't post it. :(

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Poor Lighwards hopes he has a chance at world domination without his weakness revealed, it´s almost cute, if I didn´t knew he was still thinking were incosiderate things.

Talking about not pictured, what´s whit Aldo?

Unless you are Backtrack... :ph34r:

I didn't have time to include everyone. Do you know how hard it is to position so many ponies in one crowd? :P

There is a certain class of accessory that is a sin in and of itself. :P (Though I actually like the idea of pink sunglasses. If I ever go to a Brandon Sanderson convention, I'm cosplaying as Backtrack.)

In that case, it's party time! 

Edit: I had a comic, but the site won't post it. :(

Try using Dump Your Photo. That's what I use. :)

I didn't have time to include everyone. Do you know how hard it is to position so many ponies in one crowd? :P

There is a certain class of accessory that is a sin in and of itself. :P (Though I actually like the idea of pink sunglasses. If I ever go to a Brandon Sanderson convention, I'm cosplaying as Backtrack.)

Try using Dump Your Photo. That's what I use. :)

0b623ed1992e5c119b56ea91bed63846.png

Thank you. How do I add ponies?

When you're on the pony creator, save your creations without the backgrounds. On the right hand side of the comic creator, there should be a "Add Image to Library" option. Using this feature, you will be able to upload a file from your computer. Thus you can add OC ponies to the scene.

tumblr_m9524lA1S11rnpex0.jpg

Once this page is full, mods, could you close it down? 

Until we fill the page then...

giphy.gif

Edited by Kobold King

When you're on the pony creator, save your creations without the backgrounds. On the right hand side of the comic creator, there should be a "Add Image to Library" option. Using this feature, you will be able to upload a file from your computer. Thus you can add OC ponies to the scene.

Until we fill the page then...

giphy.gif

Even more thank you. Could I get Funtimes code?

Even more thank you. Could I get Funtimes code?

Funtimes: 2735000000C94FC99EECFE0220100FE1EUO18370222000005148E20BE1F28A0501FE6BBF004CB2

Also, since this will be the last page, I think I should leave you all with an image to make you say "Awwww." 

819066a7cbdf711fd36c90806d1b916c.jpg

My girl pug, Mollie, sleeping helping me with my homework.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Funtimes: 2735000000C94FC99EECFE0220100FE1EUO18370222000005148E20BE1F28A0501FE6BBF004CB2

Also, since this will be the last page, I think I should leave you all with an image to make you say "Awwww." 

819066a7cbdf711fd36c90806d1b916c.jpg

My girl pug, Mollie, sleeping helping me with my homework.

Awwww. :D I've had a cat in my lap practically all day, but I have no way of taking his photo at the moment.

I have learned two things today. One is how to use the comic creator.

The other is what happens if you switch accessorycodes. :P

Edit:

To late. :P

I'm drowning in the awesome here. :D

I just couldn´t help myself after I added Funtimes into Lightwards clothes. Am I the only one that thinks the Lightwards pony feels nacked without his/its clothes?

He very definitely looks incomplete without his clothes.

That didn't stop me from following in your footsteps, though. :P

c32f88ae6736209ec8f3e63cd32e092e.png

4435606a14ad503bd41e3980ae95a444.png

I'm drowning in the awesome here. :D

He very definitely looks incomplete without his clothes.

That didn't stop me from following in your footsteps, though. :P

c32f88ae6736209ec8f3e63cd32e092e.png

4435606a14ad503bd41e3980ae95a444.png

I live to be awesome. ;)

No Backtrack, you´re not.

Gladly, Lightwards, as often as I need to.