Three word story (forum game)

Eerongal

, mostly because the

I'm not really sure how I feel about it at this point. It's vastly amusing, but I'm suddenly very aware that eventually I could show up in this story.

By the way, how is it that Chaos is still unharmed? He's the only one that hasn't had anything bad happen to him, and he's been in the thread the longest. Though Eerongal got off pretty easy most of the time too.

is black as

I'm not really sure how I feel about it at this point. It's vastly amusing, but I'm suddenly very aware that eventually I could show up in this story.

By the way, how is it that Chaos is still unharmed? He's the only one that hasn't had anything bad happen to him, and he's been in the thread the longest. Though Eerongal got off pretty easy most of the time too.

oye! I think i've been stabbed everytime i've been brought up. I'd hardly call that "getting off easy", also, i think i was slated for execution as well at some point.

Edit: Though, i think it was like execution by muffins or something like that. I just remember there being muffins involved. So either way i suppose it couldnt be THAT bad.