Hello World!!!!

I've been a great fan of brandon sanderson's work for a while, ever since reading the first mistborn book!!

in the cosmere I have read all the mistborn books in both era 1 and 2, read the 4 current stormlight novels and the 2 novellas, i have read elantris, tress of the emerald sea, warbreaker, and the arcanum unbounded. And I've touched a wee bit into the first 2 white sand graphic novels.

NON-Cosmere, I've read Steelheart, Firefight, Calamity, Mitosis, The Rithmatist, Skyward, Starlight, cytonic, and most of Legion.

I hope to learn more about the cosmere and it's marvelouse depths through this fantastic website!!!!

9 hours ago, The Sneaky Kandra said:

I've been a great fan of brandon sanderson's work for a while, ever since reading the first mistborn book!!

in the cosmere I have read all the mistborn books in both era 1 and 2, read the 4 current stormlight novels and the 2 novellas, i have read elantris, tress of the emerald sea, warbreaker, and the arcanum unbounded. And I've touched a wee bit into the first 2 white sand graphic novels.

NON-Cosmere, I've read Steelheart, Firefight, Calamity, Mitosis, The Rithmatist, Skyward, Starlight, cytonic, and most of Legion.

I hope to learn more about the cosmere and it's marvelouse depths through this fantastic website!!!!

Welcome! Who is your favorite aspect?

My favorite character has to be Sazed, My favorite moment is probably Kaladin and Adolin facing the shard bearers in Words of Radience, If I could visit anywhere on Roshar it would have to be the Horneater Peaks because I bet they have beautiful views, My opinion on Hemalurgy is I believe it could lead to some very huge jumps in the abilities of people, but I also believe it's not to overpowered seeing as it has it's limitations, and I don't really have a favorite epic!!!