Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"My name is Kaza. Ill be your reaper for today." he licks his lips wickedly. "heh. im sure your blood would be most delicious to the ground..."

Kaza spins, angry, his eyes wild. "YOU WILL STAY OUT OF MY WAY. DONT MOVE AN INCH. LET ME HAVE THIS ONE KILL"

He shakes with an anticipation, something primal within him, something that needed to be let out now.

Po takes a deliberate step forward, knife at the ready.

"I won't loose you to yourself, I won't stand by and watch you kill someone." His words where quiet, spoken more for himself then for Kaza.

Just now, justice magician said:

Po takes a deliberate step forward, knife at the ready.

"I won't loose you to yourself, I won't stand by and watch you kill someone." His words where quiet, spoken more for himself then for Kaza.

Kaza growled. "I suppose you need to be put down. Because this is all this is, isnt it? A culling. and we have to kill each other, otherwise we will die anyway, forever wasting away into a nothingness... I'll let you live if you help me. then we can fight on fair ground as the final two. a worthy match." his eyes almost seem to brighten at the idea. "Yes. yes... I like that. We will spill each others blood while caked in the life of others..."

WHAT AM I DOING GOOD LORD-

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza growled. "I suppose you need to be put down. Because this is all this is, isnt it? A culling. and we have to kill each other, otherwise we will die anyway, forever wasting away into a nothingness... I'll let you live if you help me. then we can fight on fair ground as the final two. a worthy match." his eyes almost seem to brighten at the idea. "Yes. yes... I like that. We will spill each others blood while caked in the life of others..."

"NO!" The word burst out of him like water from a broken dam.

"YOU WILL FIGHT ME FIRST."

He lunges at Kaza with his knife.

It's giving Azula

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"NO!" The word burst out of him like water from a broken dam.

"YOU WILL FIGHT ME FIRST."

He lunges at Kaza with his knife.

Kaza grins, saliva dripping as he dodges to the side, grabs that arm, and slams Po into the ground.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grins, saliva dripping as he dodges to the side, grabs that arm, and slams Po into the ground.

He flips up, not missing a beat. The loss of his arm was making things much harder, but he was lighter now and could move even faster. While he was still low, he lounged in to swipe at Kaza's stomach.

Edited by justice magician

He flips up, not missing a beat. The loss of his arm was making things much harder, but he was lighter now and could move even fasted. While he was stole low, he lounged in to sipe at Kaza's stomach.

He puts his arm in the way, keeping his belly safe. a gash tears down his arm, and it runs rivulets of blood. He grins and stabs at Po's thigh.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He puts his arm in the way, keeping his belly safe. a gash tears down his arm, and it runs rivulets of blood. He grins and stabs at Po's thigh.

He grunts and stumbles back, ignoring the added pain. This time he jabs at Kaza's neck, trying to end the fight before he was overwhelmed by his injuries.

He grunts and stumbles back, ignoring the added pain. This time he jabs at Kaza's neck, trying to end the fight before he was overwhelmed by his injuries.

He catches the blade on his hand, grinning wildly. "Stand down Po, before i have to kill you"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He catches the blade on his hand, grinning wildly. "Stand down Po, before i have to kill you"

"You are going to kill me." He said, pulling his blade free. "But maybe I can take you down with me." He twisted the knife rapidly, slicing at Kaza's arm, trying to sever it.

Suddenly off in the distance there are screams

bloody screams.

bombs float in on the village.

debri and blood scatter everywhere.

everywhere…

everywhere……

silence.

no voices left to cry.

no hearts left to beat.

no lungs left to breathe.

horrible, horrible, wretched silence.

something Rosalind had taken a liking to. She stands in a small room outside of the arena. A room in the far corner of the GMHQ where nobody could find her. She twirls her short hair slightly, missing how it used to be long. At least Ahna used to love it. But now Ahna was ignoring her, somehow she has become less important. It’s difficult for her to comprehend but also simple enough to explain. Replaceable. That’s what she always was. Replaceable. To her husband, to her family, and now to Ahna. She’s done chasing and looking for hope and light at the end of the tunnel. There is no light nor any tunnel. It’s just an endless dark room that deceives you. 

She waits a moment, considering the beautiful horror of it all. She smiles slightly. 

“If all I am is a monster, I might as well die in the horror I created.” She whispers.

She steps out of the room, striding down the hallways past the GM’s in the room, heading for the labs she knows all too well. It’s odd to see a servant heading down the hall that way, but she was done hiding. She was no servant. She was a master. No. She was a president. She was madam President, and she knows what she deserves.

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly off in the distance there are screams

bloody screams.

bombs float in on the village.

debri and blood scatter everywhere.

everywhere…

everywhere……

silence.

no voices left to cry.

no hearts left to beat.

no lungs left to breathe.

horrible, horrible, wretched silence.

something Rosalind had taken a liking to. She stands in a small room outside of the arena. A room in the far corner of the GMHQ where nobody could find her. She twirls her short hair slightly, missing how it used to be long. At least Ahna used to love it. But now Ahna was ignoring her, somehow she has become less important. It’s difficult for her to comprehend but also simple enough to explain. Replaceable. That’s what she always was. Replaceable. To her husband, to her family, and now to Ahna. She’s done chasing and looking for hope and light at the end of the tunnel. There is no light nor any tunnel. It’s just an endless dark room that deceives you. 

She waits a moment, considering the beautiful horror of it all. She smiles slightly. 

“If all I am is a monster, I might as well die in the horror I created.” She whispers.

She steps out of the room, striding down the hallways past the GM’s in the room, heading for the labs she knows all too well. It’s odd to see a servant heading down the hall that way, but she was done hiding. She was no servant. She was a master. No. She was a president. She was madam President, and she knows what she deserves.

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @TheRavenHasLanded

Ryn stares as he watching Rosalind walk past. 

----

Kaza turns as he sees a young woman come into the arena. "hmmmm.... new blood?"

9 hours ago, justice magician said:

"You are going to kill me." He said, pulling his blade free. "But maybe I can take you down with me." He twisted the knife rapidly, slicing at Kaza's arm, trying to sever it.

Kaza grins wildly, jumping back, letting the knife scratch him a bit before taking his free hand and slamming it into Po's neck. 

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

----

Kaza grins wildly, jumping back, letting the knife scratch him a bit before taking his free hand and slamming it into Po's neck. 

She didn’t enter the arena… yet she is heading for the labs tehe 

23 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

----

Po gasps and stumbles back, loosing his breath for a minute. He moves in a again and slams the knife down in Kaza's shoulder.

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

oh whoops... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO-

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Po gasps and stumbles back, loosing his breath for a minute. He moves in a again and slams the knife down in Kaza's shoulder.

Kaza sidesteps, letting it gash down his arm. he screams, pained, but absolutely loving it.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sidesteps, letting it gash down his arm. he screams, pained, but absolutely loving it.

A little shaken from the scream, Po swings the knife into the same arm again hoping to make use of the fact that they were still close.

A little shaken from the scream, Po swings the knife into the same arm again hoping to make use of the fact that they were still close.

he puts his hand out, trying to stop it, letting it stab him through his hand. "heh... just lie down like a good little boy and submit to me..."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he puts his hand out, trying to stop it, letting it stab him through his hand. "heh... just lie down like a good little boy and submit to me..."

He doesn't respond, pulling his knife out of the hand and moving to stab him again, switching at the last minute to go for his leg.

He doesn't respond, pulling his knife out of the hand and moving to stab him again, switching at the last minute to go for his leg.

He blocks it with his knife hand, glancing it away from his leg. "hmmmm... desperate, arent we?"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He blocks it with his knife hand, glancing it away from his leg. "hmmmm... desperate, arent we?"

"I want you to stop!" He yelled, pulling back to catch his breath.

"I want you to go back to what you were . . ."

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I want you to stop!" He yelled, pulling back to catch his breath.

"I want you to go back to what you were . . ."

He starts giggling. "Oooohhhhhh you poor, poor child... this is the hunger games. I can't afford to be what I was... because blood must flow, one way or other. so go back to sleep. I'll save you for last..." his eyes seem to flicker for a moment, but they are back to being cold. "Nothing will stop me, not even a 1 armed ten year old with good memories of me..." his eyes flicker again, but for longer. His eyes seem to say "help me, or kill me" before his eyes go cold once again.

24 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He starts giggling. "Oooohhhhhh you poor, poor child... this is the hunger games. I can't afford to be what I was... because blood must flow, one way or other. so go back to sleep. I'll save you for last..." his eyes seem to flicker for a moment, but they are back to being cold. "Nothing will stop me, not even a 1 armed ten year old with good memories of me..." his eyes flicker again, but for longer. His eyes seem to say "help me, or kill me" before his eyes go cold once again.

"I am helping you," Po said, eyes sad. "You've just got to see it."

He lounges back in, going for the already injured arm.

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I am helping you," Po said, eyes sad. "You've just got to see it."

He lounges back in, going for the already injured arm.

Kaza tenses up, jumping out of the way just before it would have scored a direct hit, instead hitting his arm with a less serious wound. He gasps. His eyes seem to go back to normal, and he screams. He breathes heavily. "Po... Tie me up please... before I do something stupid... WHILE I STILL HAVE CONTROL"

20 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza tenses up, jumping out of the way just before it would have scored a direct hit, instead hitting his arm with a less serious wound. He gasps. His eyes seem to go back to normal, and he screams. He breathes heavily. "Po... Tie me up please... before I do something stupid... WHILE I STILL HAVE CONTROL"

"I don't have anything to tie you up with . . ." Po grabs his arms and pushes him to the ground (if Kaza allows him to). 

"You've got to stay in control."

Jane sidestepped out of the way of moving battle.

This, she thought, This was chaos.

Her two brief acquaintances, dancing wildly for blood.

Her blouse was sprayed with blood, caking in the heat.

Was this excitement- adrenaline- or was this fear and terror overcoming the tributes.
Did it matter?

"Please stand," Jane muttered under her breath, a silent wish. She never fought someone who wouldn't fight back. She'd never killed someone who accepted it. She only killed those who may have struggled, though powerless. Lily Isa Rae... Her aunt... her uncle... It was an accident. She hadn't meant to kill Lily.

A kill of those desirous of death is simply a gift.
If only this fourth tribute, on the ground and without a limb, could fight her back- then it would be fair enough. Only then would Jane be able to kill her, truly. Jane didn't kill anyone who wouldn't fight back.

"Please wake up," Jane whispered, stepping in an advanced position towards @TwinSouls, hand on her weapon at her waist.