Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why?" He seemed quite exasperated.

"i care about everyone in our quest's well-being. its part of my training." and my conditioning jace thinks to himself sadly

"Well, I'm fine, and I don't need your constant attention."

"untill you stop almost dieing all the time I am not going to stop anytime soon."

Posted (edited)

"What do you want from me?"

"you to be able to control your powers and to be able to stay alive for them to be useful."

@Part Of The Narrative 

i just rememberd your SU. if you want to come back you are welcome to.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"There's nothing you can do about either of those. So let me be."

"no! i am going to work on both if it gets me killed."

or turn insane!

"No, we won't. I almost broke you, and absolutely nothing changed."

"it never works first time. i need some time many a few days to think this over and come up with a new set of plans."

5 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

We have five new characters you may or may not have met yet. Lucid, an Athena kid played by @Wierdo, Ashton, whose godly parent is unknown and is played by @Anguished_One, Terrance, who is a Deimos kid played by @The Aspiring Archivist, and Elise, who is (unknown to the characters) a Nyx kid played by @Random Bystander. They took a train to St Louis, where they fought the chimera in the Arch. They then went to the diner where they currently are and talked to Ares, who sent Lucid and Ashton to the Hephaestus theme park (the characters don’t know that’s that either). Lucid and Ashton are romantically interested in each other. Everyone else is in the diner. A couple of people are inactive. Edgar left to go back to camp due to his injuries because Weaver has decided to step back from roleplaying. Jenny was noticeably possessed by an unknown malevolent entity to the characters (Kronos) at one point (this hasn’t entirely stopped, but only Roy and Aaron know this). Terrance just finished experimenting with trying to control his fear powers on Jace, which didn’t go well. Jace has been pestering him to do that. Jace has also confessed his love for Terrance.

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

jace has not fully confesed yet! he is in the proses. also i dont realy know what to do with roy but he is there for when the plot is conviniant for him