Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

He wasn’t answering her. Jenny began to sound frantic. She glanced around at the rest the group, inspecting them for injuries.

”Did I hurt anyone?”

She tried to support Ed, helping him stay sitting up. She wanted to chastise Ed and make him rest, but she selfishly wanted his comfort.

“I…I don’t know.” He rested his head on her shoulder as a pounding headache started.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“I…I don’t know.” He rested his head on her shoulder as a pounding headache started.

Ed must’ve been out for a while, then. Now that her worry about losing him had passed, Jenny was starting to really process what had happened to her. She’d been taken over by something evil, something malicious. Something that probably wanted to kill her and her friends. She hadn’t gotten rid of it completely, either. She’d just returned it to the state it had been in before it possessed her. Would this happen again?

“If I try to kill one of us, please do whatever it takes to stop me.”

@RoyalBeeMage

Edited by Lunamor
Taaaaag

10 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ed must’ve been out for a while, then. Now that her worry about losing him had passed, Jenny was starting to really process what had happened to her. She’d been taken over by something evil, something malicious. Something that probably wanted to kill her and her friends. She hadn’t gotten rid of it completely, either. She’d just returned it to the state it had been in before it possessed her. Would this happen again?

@RoyalBeeMage

“I won’t hurt you ever again.” He closed his eyes tightly, the light and nose driving the pain in his head even further.

14 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@RoyalBeeMage

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“I won’t hurt you ever again.” He closed his eyes tightly, the light and nose driving the pain in his head even further.

Terrance backed down from Roy for a bit, and watched the two with an unreadable expression.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He was closing his eyes. Maybe he had a headache like she did. Jenny lowered her voice for both of their sakes.

“I don’t think I could live with myself if I killed one of us. I would much, much rather be hurt instead.”

Jenny cocked her head.

”Also, what do you mean by hurting me before? I can’t think of a time when you did.”

Lunamor doesn’t remember either :P

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d but it works

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

He was closing his eyes. Maybe he had a headache like she did. Jenny lowered her voice for both of their sakes.

“I don’t think I could live with myself if I killed one of us. I would much, much rather be hurt instead.”

Jenny cocked her head.

”Also, what do you mean by hurting me before? I can’t think of a time when you did.”

“When I…broke up with you. It hurt you, I saw it, I felt it. I will never do anything like that again. Never do anything to hurt you.”

12 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“When I…broke up with you. It hurt you, I saw it, I felt it. I will never do anything like that again. Never do anything to hurt you.”

“Thank you.”

Jenny wrapped an arm around Ed. He understood that he really did make her happier, now.

”Just don’t be afraid to punch me if you have to, ok? You’d technically not be punching me, anyways. It’d be some evil monster thing. I wouldn’t be conscious enough to feel it, probably.”

Edited by Lunamor

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“Thank you.”

Jenny wrapped an arm around Ed. He understood that he really did make her happier, now.

”Just do be afraid to punch me if you have to, ok? You’d technically not be punching me, anyways. It’d be some evil monster thing. I wouldn’t be conscious enough to feel it, probably.”

“I’ll…try not to be. But it’ll still be your body I’m hurting. You’ll feel the pain eventually.”

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“I’ll…try not to be. But it’ll still be your body I’m hurting. You’ll feel the pain eventually.”

Jenny shrugged.

”It’s just pain. I’ve dealt with it before, I’ll be fine. It’s certainly better than the alternative.”

She might not be around to feel it later, anyways. She tightened her arm around Ed at that thought.

Jenny shrugged.

”It’s just pain. I’ve dealt with it before, I’ll be fine. It’s certainly better than the alternative.”

She might not be around to feel it later, anyways. She tightened her arm around Ed at that thought.

“I still don’t want to be the one to cause you it. But it is better than the alternative, I think.” He winced slightly, but new she needed him there.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“I still don’t want to be the one to cause you it. But it is better than the alternative, I think.” He winced slightly, but new she needed him there.

“Oh, sorry!”

Jenny loosened her arm, feeling awful for hurting Ed. She still forgot how strong she was, sometimes.

”Do you wanna lie back down so you can rest while we wait for Aaron to finish his plant ball thing?”

“Oh, sorry!”

Jenny loosened her arm, feeling awful for hurting Ed. She still forgot how strong she was, sometimes.

”Do you wanna lie back down so you can rest while we wait for Aaron to finish his plant ball thing?”

“No, no, it’s ok.” He opened his eyes, blinking at the bright sunlight, then looked into her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her, ignoring how the movement strengthened the headache.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“No, no, it’s ok.” He opened his eyes, blinking at the bright sunlight, then looked into her eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her, ignoring how the movement strengthened the headache.

Jenny kissed him back, trying her best to be gentle. She didn’t want to accidentally push him back to death’s door again. She likely should’ve insisted that he rest, but, well... she really liked this. He probably liked this too, anyways.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny kissed him back, trying her best to be gentle. She didn’t want to accidentally push him back to death’s door again. She likely should’ve insisted that he rest, but, well... she really liked this. He probably liked this too, anyways.

Eventually, Edgar broke away, then laid back down, trying to force his head to stop swimming and pounding so badly. Everything hurt. He felt tears on his eyes and tried to banish them.

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Eventually, Edgar broke away, then laid back down, trying to force his head to stop swimming and pounding so badly. Everything hurt. He felt tears on his eyes and tried to banish them.

Ed was crying. It was her fault; she’d been selfish. Jenny laid down next to him in an attempt to keep him company. She made sure to leave plenty of space between them so she didn’t accidentally touch him and hurt him.

Ed was crying. It was her fault; she’d been selfish. Jenny laid down next to him in an attempt to keep him company. She made sure to leave plenty of space between them so she didn’t accidentally touch him and hurt him.

Tears broke from his eyes as he moved to be right next to her, the pain becoming too much for him to hold them back.

Do you know the goal for the group right now?

@Anguished_One

Edited by Weaver of Lies

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Tears broke from his eyes as he moved to be right next to her, the pain becoming too much for him to hold them back.

“Please don’t hurt yourself.”

Jenny whispered to Ed. He tended to be awful at letting himself recover when in pain. To be fair, it wasn’t like she was any better at it. Being a hypocrite didn’t necessarily stop you from giving good advice, though.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Please don’t hurt yourself.”

Jenny whispered to Ed. He tended to be awful at letting himself recover when in pain. To be fair, it wasn’t like she was any better at it. Being a hypocrite didn’t necessarily stop you from giving good advice, though.

“But I want to be by you,” he said weakly, his voice pained.