Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

17 hours ago, Wierdo said:

And there it goes. wait- uh oh- is Gift sti- oh no- uh- do you wanna go back to Edgar-?  
"Uh- what do you like to do?"

17 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Thank you.”

Her words were dripping with sarcasm. Jenny then froze. Had she really just said that? Jace was being kind, he’d even apologized.

”I’m so sorry, I don’t where that came from! Thank you, really. Um…”

She sat back down, feeling terrible for treating Jace like that. Her headache started to fade slightly, and along with it the red tint she hadn’t noticed on her vision.

@Weaver of Lies

No rush, just retagging in case these got lost in your notifications.

@Weaver of Lies

5 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar smiled at her and squeezed her hand. He felt Gift return to his side.

“Thank you,” he said to both Jace and Jenny.

Why was he thanking her? She’d been awful to poor Jace. Jace was the one who’d agreed to heal Ed after being rudely fussed at, not her. Not making eye contact with anyone, she quite unsuccessfully attempted to onehandedly put her hair up into a bun.

@RoyalBeeMage

Edited by Lunamor
I’m so bad at tagging people

23 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance frowned at Roy.

20 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance had gone very quiet, as was his tendency. He still held the needle at the ready, feeling even less safe than normal with Roy present.

roy started to stare back not making eye contact though

6 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar smiled at her and squeezed her hand. He felt Gift return to his side.

“Thank you,” he said to both Jace and Jenny.

"no problem! happpy to help!" jace said calmly

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Why was he thanking her? She’d been awful to poor Jace. Jace was the one who’d agreed to heal Ed after being rudely fussed at, not her. Not making eye contact with anyone, she quite unsuccessfully attempted to onehandedly put her hair up into a bun.

@RoyalBeeMage

ahh the magic bun! dont let roy see that. he is more scared of jennys let down hair than of terrance

jace just nodded and smiled.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy started to stare back not making eye contact though

"no problem! happpy to help!" jace said calmly

jace just nodded and smiled.

Somehow, Jace being so nice made Jenny feel worse. This lack of a reaction made her frustrated, which in turn made her feel even worse. At least she didn’t seem to be getting angry again.

”Sorry, again.”

Without Jace, Ed would probably be dead. She didn’t want to let go of Ed’s hand, so she decided to abandon her attempt at a bun, letting her long black hair tumble down loose.

@Weaver of Lies

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Somehow, Jace being so nice made Jenny feel worse. This lack of a reaction made her frustrated, which in turn made her feel even worse. At least she didn’t seem to be getting angry again.

”Sorry, again.”

Without Jace, Ed would probably be dead. She didn’t want to let go of Ed’s hand, so she decided to abandon her attempt at a bun, letting her long black hair tumble down loose.

@Weaver of Lies

"dont metion it. i should have noticed a bit sooner. i thought that my previous healing would be enough but alas."

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Sorry, again.”

@Weaver of Lies

Edgar smiled at her and sat up again. It didn’t hurt as bad now, with Jace’s healing, but he was by no means ok. He wouldn’t be able to fight for a long time.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar smiled at her and sat up again. It didn’t hurt as bad now, with Jace’s healing, but he was by no means ok. He wouldn’t be able to fight for a long time.

"take it easy for the next few days and you should be fine."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"dont metion it. i should have noticed a bit sooner. i thought that my previous healing would be enough but alas."

Jenny nodded. She wanted to tell Jace “it’s ok,” but that would be a lie. He admittedly had waited too long to heal Ed. 

He was sitting up. That was an incredibly good sign. Jenny grinned back at him.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded. She wanted to tell Jace “it’s ok,” but that would be a lie. He admittedly had waited too long to heal Ed. 

He was sitting up. That was an incredibly good sign. Jenny grinned back at him.

He grinned back, then rested his head on her shoulder.

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"take it easy for the next few days and you should be fine."

“Ok, I will.”

He grinned back, then rested his head on her shoulder.

“Ok, I will.”

Jenny very carefully wrapped an arm around Ed and was about to rest her head on his when she noticed that Lucid was sitting next to a random mortal girl. They were not supposed to be interacting with strangers like that. Had he given her his jacket as a pillow? He really should’ve asked her to go downstairs, instead. What if she overheard something about their fight? She could easily report them to the police.

”Just a sec, Ed.”

Jenny got up and tried her best to nonchalantly stroll over to Lucid and the girl.

”Hey, Lucid? Can I talk to you for a moment?”

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

Jenny very carefully wrapped an arm around Ed and was about to rest her head on his when she noticed that Lucid was sitting next to a random mortal girl. They were not supposed to be interacting with strangers like that. Had he given her his jacket as a pillow? He really should’ve asked her to go downstairs, instead. What if she overheard something about their fight? She could easily report them to the police.

”Just a sec, Ed.”

Jenny got up and tried her best to nonchalantly stroll over to Lucid and the girl.

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

"Hm? oh- yeah, sure"

Edited by Wierdo

”Just a sec, Ed.”

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

"Hm? oh- yeah, sure"

Stick’s off for the night.

“Ok…” he said reluctantly, wanting her to stay there with him. But someone needed to talk some sense into Lucid.

Edgar began to tinker with some rubble and a few wires he kept around for this purpose.

Just now, Wierdo said:

"Hm? oh- yeah, sure"

Jenny led Lucid a little ways away from the girl. She spoke in a whisper, trying to hide her nervousness from the stranger in the event that she woke up.

”Why are you talking to a mortal? She shouldn’t be here! It’s dangerous for both us and her.”