Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know... How are you feeling?"

Yep.

“I’m not great.”

Jenny gestured vaguely in the direction of Edgar. Did they all not realize how badly the breakup would impact her? How much she had cared for that boy? Normally that wouldn’t have mattered, but it was rather inconvenient timing for that.

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aarons flowers drew closer to Jenny, releasing a perfume that was supposed to stop emotions, and make someone numbish. His twig also kept growing, being infused with a deep green light, that permeated it, and forced it to grow around him in a big ball. 

Jenny felt the voice lose a small amount of control. She wiggled her fingers. It didn’t notice. She could be more bold in her actions. Jenny spoke her next words quickly, filling up what would be the natural pause someone makes after speaking.

”I’m really, really tired, too.”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I’m not great.”

Jenny gestured vaguely in the direction of Edgar. Did they all not realize how badly the breakup would impact her? How much she had cared for that boy? Normally that wouldn’t have mattered, but it was rather inconvenient timing for that.

Jenny felt the voice lose a small amount of control. She wiggled her fingers. It didn’t notice. She could be more bold in her actions. Jenny spoke her next words quickly, filling up what would be the natural pause someone makes after speaking.

”I’m really, really tired, too.”

"Do you want to talk about it?" Terrance angled himself to make eye contact with her, something he normally avoided.

Up to you who this affects and how.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Do you want to talk about it?" Terrance angled himself to make eye contact with her, something he normally avoided.

The voiced shied away almost entirely, unused to the feeling of terror, but Jenny was thrown off too. She was far from stable, so the onslaught of emotion was too much for her and her ability to think was dispersed. With no one piloting the body, Jenny collapsed, every muscle going slack.

I’m gonna say the magic fear is dampened because of the numbing flowers but not completely negated.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

The voiced shied away almost entirely, unused to the feeling of terror, but Jenny was thrown off too. She was far from stable, so the onslaught of emotion was too much for her and her ability to think was dispersed. With no one piloting the body, Jenny collapsed, every muscle going slack.

“Stop that!” Edgar yelled at Terrance, finally breaking out of his trance of hugging his knees and staring blankly forward. “Don’t hurt her!”

@The Aspiring Archivist

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Terrance's frown deepened.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“Stop that!” Edgar yelled at Terrance, finally breaking out of his trance of hugging his knees and staring blankly forward. “Don’t hurt her!”

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Something is very wrong..."

Terrance's frown deepened.

"Something is very wrong..."

Jenny started speaking softly in a singsong voice, her eyes unfocused and staring at nothing.

”Cat, cat, cat…”

She’d recovered slightly faster than the voice had, although recovered was a bit of a strong word.

@Weaver of Lies

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny started speaking softly in a singsong voice, her eyes unfocused and staring at nothing.

”Cat, cat, cat…”

She’d recovered slightly faster than the voice had, although recovered was a bit of a strong word.

@Weaver of Lies

"Jenny, what is happening?"

"Jenny, what is happening?"

“Cat, cat, cat…”

Her expression suddenly shifted to one of outrage, then to fear, then back. It continued to cycle between the two as she erratically tensed up. Shadows flickered around her like a fire in the wind.

@Weaver of Lies

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Cat, cat, cat…”

Her expression suddenly shifted to one of outrage, then to fear, then back. It continued to cycle between the two as she erratically tensed up. Shadows flickered around her like a fire in the wind.

@Weaver of Lies

Terrance met her eyes again, trying to settle down whatever was happening by disrupting her emotions.

Terrance met her eyes again, trying to settle down whatever was happening by disrupting her emotions.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

“I don’t care! Don’t you dare hurt her!”

Her shadows flared, then disappeared. Both of the entities fighting in Jenny’s head retreated from the terror once more. She went slack again, her chant trailing off. A few tears leaked from the corners of her eyes from the lingering presence of the one who had more experience with these feelings.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm not hurting her. Just terrifying her, probably. But something else is going on."

“Whatever you’re doing, stop! Or I’ll make you!” He struggled to his feet, Gift returning to him.

Her shadows flared, then disappeared. Both of the entities fighting in Jenny’s head retreated from the terror once more. She went slack again, her chant trailing off. A few tears leaked from the corners of her eyes from the lingering presence of the one who had more experience with these feelings.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Here's a suggestion if you're interested: Kronos could try to control Terrance instead. He'd be a decent target because he already considers himself a monster and he has little reason to fight. Plus, Kronos might want to have control over someone who can make him feel terror. Up to you, though.

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“Whatever you’re doing, stop! Or I’ll make you!” He struggled to his feet, Gift returning to him.

"It's not her. Not entirely. At first I thought it was me affecting her like I do with a lot of people, but she's not acting herself. I'm surprised you of all people didn't notice."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It's not her. Not entirely. At first I thought it was me affecting her like I do with a lot of people, but she's not acting herself. I'm surprised you of all people didn't notice."

Gift formed a shortsword in his hand. “I. Said. STOP!” He took a wobbly step forward. “We’ll figure out a better way to help her.”

Kronos has been focusing on Jenny for years because she’s a Hades kid, so he’d stay with her.

9 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Gift formed a shortsword in his hand. “I. Said. STOP!” He took a wobbly step forward. “We’ll figure out a better way to help her.”

"Do you have any suggestions?"

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Fair enough. I need to figure out something interesting to do with Terrance...

24 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar collapsed to the ground, his breathing growing shallow.

@Lunamor

Jenny fought to keep from drifting away. The voice was returning, and it was angry. Big. Taking up so much space. She felt so, so small. So alone. She managed to get a single word out.

”Please.”

She wasn’t sure who that was directed at.

Jenny fought to keep from drifting away. The voice was returning, and it was angry. Big. Taking up so much space. She felt so, so small. So alone. She managed to get a single word out.

”Please.”

Edgar wasn’t moving. Blood was seeping through the bandages again, the wounds having reopened from his movement.

49 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Please.”

Terrance turned to her. "Jenny? What is it?"

@Lunamor

48 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Edgar wasn’t moving. Blood was seeping through the bandages again, the wounds having reopened from his movement.

Terrance wasn't sure he could do anything about that.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist