Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Don't you remember what I did to you?"

"What do you..." She paused. "Look. You were scared, and you lashed out. That doesn't make you a monster. That makes you human. Can you truthfully say that you enjoy causing pain? Because until the answer is yes, in my book you aren't a monster."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"What do you..." She paused. "Look. You were scared, and you lashed out. That doesn't make you a monster. That makes you human. Can you truthfully say that you enjoy causing pain? Because until the answer is yes, in my book you aren't a monster."

"I've killed someone before," he whispered. "I stared her in the eye, and she lost her mind with terror. Cut her own throat."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I've killed someone before," he whispered. "I stared her in the eye, and she lost her mind with terror. Cut her own throat."

"And it very obviously traumatized the living garbage out of you. I mean look at yourself! I don't see a monster, I see an extremely traumatized teenager!" She said, gesturing around with her hands.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"And it very obviously traumatized the living garbage out of you. I mean look at yourself! I don't see a monster, I see an extremely traumatized teenager!" She said, gesturing around with her hands.

"That's something a monster does. Not a person."

"That's something a monster does. Not a person."

Elsie sighed. "Well, your not a monster to me. You've obviously been through some insane crap, and you keep going. And your a nice person. I think you're cool." She said, folding her arms. "And I believe in you." She said decisively.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie sighed. "Well, your not a monster to me. You've obviously been through some insane crap, and you keep going. And your a nice person. I think you're cool." She said, folding her arms. "And I believe in you." She said decisively.

He collapsed, and began sobbing.

"I am a monster, Elsie. Too scared to accept it and too selfish to die."

"No! You're not. I can tell." She said. "Dying is easy. I... I know that first hand. Surviving takes courage." She said, sitting down next to him.

"No. Because if you think I'm your friend, you clearly don't understand what I am."

Have you watched Lilo and Stitch?

Because for some reason, Elsie is starting to remind me of Lilo.

"No, you're my friend." She said stubbornly