Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Granted, Your wishes shall be fulfilled however each will have two curses.

I wish for the ability to mix realities semi-permanently. One such, give this world the metallic arts. Or this world gains Spren for the next two centuries.

2 hours ago, Honorless said:

@FictionSpren2019 that was the point

So, make another wish to go with it

I'll grant both at once! 

Never mind, I'll consider those two wishes

Granted, area of your choosing has access to the Metallic Arts, but the 'burned' metal is truly destroyed when used and does not cycle back into the earth.

Granted, Voidspren are free to roam the earth

I want Capt. Jack Sparrow's compass

Granted, however with it you loose all sense of direction. Your internal compass has been turned off. You are in a state of almost dizziness at all times you can barley tell which way is up.

My knowledge didn’t come with knowing what Capt is so... oh well. Lucky you.

I wish for nicrocil inevstature. To accompany with my previous wish and one before that. I have the knowledge of what nicrosil ferrings do, the ability to defy logic and tap investiture. Cheers nightwatcher.

7 hours ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

I wish for nicrocil inevstature. To accompany with my previous wish and one before that. I have the knowledge of what nicrosil ferrings do, the ability to defy logic and tap investiture. Cheers nightwatcher.

Granted... By hemalurgic spikes.  You are now open to influence by anyone with shardic or soothing powers.

I wish I knew the location of earth's perpendicularity.

Edited by Karger

The nightwatcher looks at you then sighs. "I always hated pre-calculus." She pulls out a piece of paper and pencil.

"So if that is negative nine... then that is root of a negative... so it is..." She looks up and hands you the paper after scratching down some numbers.

It reads: (9384 + 82849i, 93 - 837474983i). And so begins your never ending quest for imaginary numbers.

I wish that Earth had a stable and easy access perpendicularity, along with magical protections that can stop even Odium or other similar threats. And that has customs.

38 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I wish that Earth had a stable and easy access perpendicularity, along with magical protections that can stop even Odium or other similar threats. And that has customs.

Granted Nalthis is now renamed earth 

I wish to visit Rosharan moons

36 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Granted Nalthis is now renamed earth

All nalthians are confused as the giant voice booms out of the sky proclaiming the news

As for your boon:

You teleport to Salas. You look around, then gasp and freeze to death in the cold and empty void of space. Your lungs collapse, your vision dims, and then you die.

But before you died, you developed the most annoying eyebrow twitch.

I wish that Brandon would give us more info on death rattles.

Granted, you get a Devon Rex. (Look them up, they are the sweetest cats and are as hypoallergenic as you can get without a hairless cat (they don’t have dander)).

But you have to take care of 37 of them.

I wish for the ability to change the seasons at will.

8 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

The Nightwatcher raises an eyebrow at you. “But you already have that ability, my dear,” she explains, pulling up Netflix. “Look here. You can easily change between seasons whenever you feel like!”

I wish for Reese’s Pieces for all mankind.

Granted, but Santa gets a restraining order against you. :D

I wish for more Studio C references.

31 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Granted, you get a Devon Rex. (Look them up, they are the sweetest cats and are as hypoallergenic as you can get without a hairless cat (they don’t have dander)).

But you have to take care of 37 of them.

Very well, I have "taken care" of 37 Devon Rex cats. I am happy with the one that is mine.

Spoiler

By "take care of" you meant I had to kill 37 right? I didn't see any other way  to interpret that, but man, you made me kill 37 adorable Cats, that is just cold.

On 24/09/2014 at 11:04 PM, Ashiok said:

sure, but you can't breathe air.

No School, but same knowledge and recomendations as somebody who has school

Granted, you are instead tasked to work in an office job for the rest of eternity, 14 hour shifts, 6 days a week. precisely 8 hours sleep, an hour for hygiene and an hour of free time per day. Supposed you follow the work guidelines

I wish for no curse. loophole nightwatcher! take that!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a1a.PNG

6 minutes ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

Granted, you are instead tasked to work in an office job for the rest of eternity, 14 hour shifts, 6 days a week. precisely 8 hours sleep, an hour for hygiene and an hour of free time per day. Supposed you follow the work guidelines

Edit: Also, I'm going to give you the standard thing people who wish for that usually get, which is making their boon incredibly awful in retribution. I won't bother to give details, so do with that what you will.

My wish from earlier stands.

Edited by AonEne

21 minutes ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

You appear to have travelled back in time, @FictionSpren2019

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Granted, but Santa gets a restraining order against you. :D

I wish for more Studio C references.

Granted. More Studio C references for you, however the show itself gets cancelled.

I wish for a better 'the Golden Compass' movie but with similar high budget

1 minute ago, Honorless said:

You appear to have travelled back in time, @FictionSpren2019

Granted. More Studio C references for you, however the show itself gets cancelled.

You mean his dark materials right?

Granted, The amber spyglass movie shall never be made making fans of HDM sad and angry. Many fanfics are made but that is just feeble hope.

1 minute ago, Honorless said:

Granted movie is released and it is a blockbuster  but you never could book The ticket To go and watch it... whenever it came on tv, your connection went out and whenever you tried to watch it on the net, your device malfunctions

i wish to be shard of ingenuity 

2 hours ago, Llstml said:

Very well, I have "taken care" of 37 Devon Rex cats. I am happy with the one that is mine.

Hide contents

By "take care of" you meant I had to kill 37 right? I didn't see any other way  to interpret that, but man, you made me kill 37 adorable Cats, that is just cold.

NO THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT I MEANT

11 minutes ago, FictionSpren2019 said:

You mean his dark materials right?

Granted, The amber spyglass movie shall never be made making fans of HDM sad and angry. Many fanfics are made but that is just feeble hope.

10 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Granted movie is released and it is a blockbuster  but you never could book The ticket To go and watch it... whenever it came on tv, your connection went out and whenever you tried to watch it on the net, your device malfunctions

i wish to be shard of ingenuity 

Oof! Such cruelty!

Granted, you are now the Shard of Ingenuity

Later on

Unknown voice: Why hello there, my dear Nightwatcher, I certainly did not expect a call from you. How can I help you?

Nightwatcher: The question is, Rayse, how can I help you. I know where the Shard of Ingenuity is... 

Odium:  You have my attention... 

I wish for Eshonai and Tien to meet somewhere in the Beyond and fondly watch over their siblings.

And as you can see, @FictionSpren2019, your wish has been forfeited. As has your boon/bane to The traveller. And the Boon you asked for in exchange for forfeiting your wish. Plus you get (or don't get) what the traveller said below.

But all that was just the boon you asked for... Nightwatcher took pity on you and did not give you a bane. *smiles wickedly*

Edited by Honorless

Just now, Honorless said:

I wish for Eshonai and Tien to meet somewhere in the Beyond and fondly watch over their siblings. 

Granted, They see their syblings growing and dislike it. they try their hardest to stop progression of their sibling consiquently when they cannot do this join the fused and hunt down their specific sibling and...                    ...sedate them...

3 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Oof! Such cruelty!

Granted, you are now the Shard of Ingenuity

Later on

Unknown voice: Why hello there, my dear Nightwatcher, I certainly did not expect a call from you. How can I help you?

Nightwatcher: The question is, Rayse, how can I help you. I know where the Shard of Ingenuity is... 

Odium:  You have my attention... 

Cruel!! You dare call NW cruel!! 

your wish oh such sad feels