Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

granted but since he has never played before or seems to care for boardgames you win really fast and he leaves without you getting to say much also from now on you can only move like you were a knight

i wish to have friends

Edited by taveren

You see the chouta as half rotted, I see it as half edible.

Granted you are captured by the dark alley and "studied", since you are literally a sentient meatbag.

I wish for a copy of Star Wars battlefront 3.

Edited by Redbird3000

Granted - you are able to wish anything you wish, and the opposites of those wishes are granted.

I wish that reading books multiple times improved them on each reading

Granted- Your bane is to see all things your mind define as letters or words upside-down

I wish to be able to understand why people say a statement, and all the thought behind it.

Granted.  You take an arrow to the knee and become a town guard.

I wish that it would snow.

Granted.  The Sun disappears and the Earth goes flying off into the darkness of space.  Before we all die, it snows normal snow.  Later, it snows carbon dioxide, oxygen and nitrogen.

I wish for a magic Popsicle.

Edited by happyman

you should have let him teleport to planets from alien movies the face hugger kinds

granted hower with no one to teach you the odds are you would end up dead and thats not even your bane you can't use the letter s anymore

i wish i could play any video game and it would look state of the art

you should have let him teleport to planets from alien movies the face hugger kinds

granted hower with no one to teach you the odds are you would end up dead and thats not even your bane you can't use the letter s anymore

i wish i could play any video game and it would look state of the art

Granted. The Nightwatcher, being unfamiliar with the state of the art of video games, uses the 1980s as a model. All video games you play from here on out will be raised or lowered to the standard of retro arcade games.

I wish for a limited run comic book series where Superman fights Steelheart.

But it's so limited that you never get to read it.You spend the rest of your days hearing about it on 17S from the three people who did get it. You die a miserable, wretched mistake of a man in front of your computer screen, friendless and alone.

I wish I had a viewpoint character in Szeth's book named after me.

Edited by inexorablePanda

Barged? Do you mean barfed?

Anyways, you're so perfect that you diet obsessed with finding a more perfect being to find and conquer, and go off into deep space for some reason that I don't understand because I'm not as perfect as you.

I wish for a lifetime supply of the world's most comfortable pillow.

Barged? Do you mean barfed?

Anyways, you're so perfect that you diet obsessed with finding a more perfect being to find and conquer, and go off into deep space for some reason that I don't understand because I'm not as perfect as you.

I wish for a lifetime supply of the world's most comfortable pillow.

Granted. All the pillows of the world are stolen from their owners and transferred to you. As the rest of the world is restricted to rocks, sticks, and especially fluffy chihuahuas, you have a lifetime supply of the most comfortable pillows in the world.

I wish for the world to be plunged into eternal darkness.