Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

So... how badly would Funtimes hurt Lightwards if he responded with "Just a trifling piece of Empire engineering. Come look at my dinosaurs now." ? :P

O.o

o.O

Um....he should be glad he's not eating anything, because he would soon find his delicious meal had turned to several varieties of pain-inducing poison on the way down. Pain-inducing, not lethal. Normally, this wouldn't set her off so much, but she's already mad at him.

I would advise strongly against this course of action.

That's the best cat name I have ever heard. *jawdrop

He's grey and had a very fierce temperament as a kitten. He's almost a full-grown cat now, but he still sits on my lap most days while I'm on the computer. :D

His litter was born while I was reading Words of Radiance, so his most regal-looking sister is named Jasnah.

He's grey and had a very fierce temperament as a kitten. He's almost a full-grown cat now, but he still sits on my lap most days while I'm on the computer. :D

His litter was born while I was reading Words of Radiance, so his most regal-looking sister is named Jasnah.

That is seriously awesome.

O.o

o.O

Um....he should be glad he's not eating anything, because he would soon find his delicious meal had turned to several varieties of pain-inducing poison on the way down. Pain-inducing, not lethal. Normally, this wouldn't set her off so much, but she's already mad at him.

I would advise strongly against this course of action.

I thought as much. :P

He'll probably swallow his pride and start praising Funtimes' handiwork in front of them. (Though there's no stopping him from 'casually mentioning' that it was his idea, I'm afraid.)

That is seriously awesome.

Cosmere cat names for the win. :D

I'm still waiting for the cat awesome enough to earn the name "Wit." ;)

Summoner, Blackthorn (for the giggles), and Retriever are alternate names I am considering for Storage. Any opinions or other ideas?

Oh, I forgot to mention, Storage and Smoky were dating in high school when Calamity arose. They both received powers and have continued wir relationship.

Which also reminds me, are Pan and Strongsteel in a relationship?

Summoner, Blackthorn (for the giggles), and Retriever are alternate names I am considering for Storage. Any opinions or other ideas?

Oh, I forgot to mention, Storage and Smoky were dating in high school when Calamity arose. They both received powers and have continued wir relationship.

Oooh, more Epic shipping!

I love Summoner. Maybe Nether, as a sort of reference to his empty pocket universe?

I...honestly don't know. Voidus, what do you think?

Oooh, more Epic shipping!

I love Summoner. Maybe Nether, as a sort of reference to his empty pocket universe?

That's my first choice right now too. I like Nether as well. I want to get at least one more opinion before I change it, but I'm currently leaning towards Summoner.

I...honestly don't know. Voidus, what do you think?

I just think it sounds like it's a possibility, but then they might just be friends, I just don't know.

That's my first choice right now too. I like Nether as well. I want to get at least one more opinion before I change it, but I'm currently leaning towards Summoner.

I just think it sounds like it's a possibility, but then they might just be friends, I just don't know.

Summoner is a pretty awesome name.

As for Panacea and StrongSteel?

tumblr_m4axjh1fDm1qfq6wr.gif

That's what I was thinking. Their relationship could go either way, and I'd be fine no matter what.

I think this RP needs buckets and buckets of romance to offset the buckets and buckets of chaos and destruction that is to come.

...or maybe the rampant shipping is just getting to me. :PThat, and I've carried a lot of buckets here lately...

*pulls out 10,000 page binder of possible ships and how those ships will affect the storyline*

*pulls out 10,000 page binder of possible ships and how those ships will affect the storyline*

The binder looks like this, right?

cute_cartoon_whimsical_multi_love_heart_

I decree that there aren't enough Altermind ships. With his "looks," charismatic personality, and seat of power, he should be the center of romantic intrigue. And yet, he is conspicuously absent from the halls of our celebrated ships.

WHY IS THIS

The binder looks like this, right?

cute_cartoon_whimsical_multi_love_heart_

I decree that there aren't enough Altermind ships. With his "looks," charismatic personality, and seat of power, he should be the center of romantic intrigue. And yet, he is conspicuously absent from the halls of our celebrated ships.

WHY IS THIS

He just seems like the married-to-his-job type. Still, though, this bugs me. 

Let's see….we could do….

Alterius (Altermind/Mobius) 

Lucentimind (Lucentia/Altermind) 

Altergaze (Altermind/Voidgaze) 

Alterpoint (Altermind/Flashpoint) 

Panmind (Altermind/Panacea) 

Alterline (Altermind/Sightline)

Altercyclist (Altermind/Unicyclist) 

Altermaker (Altermind/CorpseMaker) 

Alterhound (NO NO NO NO NO) 

As they're written now I'd say friends but they could develop a romance.

That's what I thought. Ooh! So we could play around with the Thoughttown ships, then! Strongsteel/Panacea, or it could go Panacea/Flashpoint, or Strongsteel/Night-Mare, or Night-Mare/Flashpoint…..lots of shipping opportunities there. :D

I like it, even though it sounds like a car part. "Yeah, your alterlater's busted. New one'll cost you about three grand, plus installation. Buying a new car isn't a bad idea." :P

"Three grand? Nah. I think I'll just tell Funtimes how fun the word 'alterlater' is to say. She'll cover the town in 'em."