Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"Three grand? Nah. I think I'll just tell Funtimes how fun the word 'alterlater' is to say. She'll cover the town in 'em."

"Now you're thinking with portals." 

"Portals? I love portals! Let's find a portal Epic and make a million of them!" 

"Doctor? I needed a new alterlater. Isn't that fun to say? Alterlater?" 

"Yes! Yes it is!" 

"Great. Could you—" 

"I'm gonna make a million alterlaters and send them through a million portals!" 

Funtimes can build some barracks. With nicer accommodations than the a average Army barracks, of course.

They could lodge on the ground, if we ever get around buiding that elevator.

I write callbacks now. Callbacks are cool. :D (Page 31 stands as one of my favorite single pages in the RP. I think a lot of its awesomeness stemmed from its largely improvised nature.)

Frenemy-zoned? :P That post all on its own accumulated more upvotes than any post I've put in Oregon. Maybe writing cheesy satirical romances is my special destiny?

(Möbius and Koschei? Getting along well in canon? I'm already going to have nightmares from that thought. :o)

Callback, improvisation and backshadowing are our best tools. :P

With all the ships we have about her Möbius might as well build  herself a harem in the halloween RP.

I may or may not have any idea what Chicago Joe's weakness is.  :mellow: (I would make a terrible Reckoner. I can't even figure out the weaknesses of Epics I created. :P)

Personally I think it would be best for someone Aldo brought in to go next. Purple Phoenix perhaps, as he might want to explain himself to the Empire?

I admid that most of the time I only design my Epics based on their powers and current personality and then add a backstory plus weakness, when I decide to use them :P

If Voidus hasn´t started writing something already I could drop in something quick.

Sounds like a plan. Soon the hell-gates of Project Hyde will be unleashed, and our enemies will be powerless to fight. All that they will be capable of is... hiding. B)

A new project?

See, even if dinosaurs are around, Parity hasn't noticed them yet.  But are there some in sight?

Lucentia is sitting on one and you used her pillar to reach the museum so your standing maybe a couple of steps away from one.

Storage's main quest in the game is to locate the mysterious "Epic in White" who murdered his brother years before. :P

(I love them both. :D)

:blink: Voidgaze, what did you do while I wasn´t watching.

Summoner sounds good to me.

That's what I thought. Ooh! So we could play around with the Thoughttown ships, then! Strongsteel/Panacea, or it could go Panacea/Flashpoint, or Strongsteel/Night-Mare, or Night-Mare/Flashpoint…..lots of shipping opportunities there. :D

So we have one love-Dehadron and one OTP in Thoughtown?

Some interesting bacckstory: Latermind's first use of his power was to think of the name Altermind 3 seconds before Altermind announced it and still bears him a grudge for stealing it.

Calamity opened my eyes and you were the first thing I saw, take responsibility.

Edit: Uh, I got it! Thoughtown is a place of normal shipping, The alliteration assasins are the place for Ho Yay and the empire is for Foe/No Yay.

Edited by Edgedancer

The funniest thing happened this morning. 

I had just finished fixing my hair and was making myself a cup of tea when I spied an ad in a newspaper someone had left open on the counter. 

"It's your face. Trust it to an artist." 

I read further: 

Non-surgical neck and facelift. 

e00b90954519bfe7a68a1b1c93f5ca70.png

I'll have you know that I will finalize my plans to flee the state just as soon as I'm done with my latest bout of terrified wailing. 

And in the meantime, I'll try to stop screaming long enough to write up a post for Oregon. 

The funniest thing happened this morning. 

I had just finished fixing my hair and was making myself a cup of tea when I spied an ad in a newspaper someone had left open on the counter. 

I read further: 

e00b90954519bfe7a68a1b1c93f5ca70.png

I'll have you know that I will finalize my plans to flee the state just as soon as I'm done with my latest bout of terrified wailing. 

And in the meantime, I'll try to stop screaming long enough to write up a post for Oregon. 

o.0

0.o

...Not sure if I should be laughing hysterically at the coincidence, or urging you to hasten your departure from the state. :o

Wait.

This is the same part of the country where you saw the Möbius bumper sticker on a car?

Run away, TwiLyght. Run and never look back.

o.0

0.o

...Not sure if I should be laughing hysterically at the coincidence, or urging you to hasten your departure from the state. :o

Wait.

This is the same part of the country where you saw the Möbius bumper sticker on a car?

Run away, TwiLyght. Run and never look back.

Not just the same part of the country, but the same city. Which is a bit odd, because I'm near the Mexican border, and you described Calamityville as taking up Northern California...

O.O 

THEIR TERRITORY IS FAR GREATER THAN EVEN YOU COULD HAVE IMAGINED. 

The second I have my Master's degree, I'm hightailing it for North Dakota. 

Not just the same part of the country, but the same city. Which is a bit odd, because I'm near the Mexican border, and you described Calamityville as taking up Northern California...

O.O 

THEIR TERRITORY IS FAR GREATER THAN EVEN YOU COULD HAVE IMAGINED. 

The second I have my Master's degree, I'm hightailing it for North Dakota. 

WHAT IS THIS NIGHTMARE I HAVE CREATED? I'LL BE IN MY BUNKER

Can I join you in that bunker? 

Please? 

It's dark, cramped, dripping, and I only have food stores for about a week.

But on the other hand, maybe chivalry and compassion will turn out to be an Epic weakness. Come on in, but bring your own spam. And I call dibs on the only laptop. :P

It's dark, cramped, dripping, and I only have food stores for about a week.

But on the other hand, maybe chivalry and compassion will turn out to be an Epic weakness. Come on in, but bring your own spam. And I call dibs on the only laptop. :P

Spam? Puh-leeze. I'm a granola. A granola from a family of preppers. I've got freeze-dried meat and powdered tomatoes. Minestrone soup all the way, baby! :P

* looks forlornly at a can of garlic spam *

Trade you the laptop for some soup?

How about we split the laptop and the soup? 

And I could probably fix some decent stir-fry with the garlic Spam. I once made some Thai-style noodles with leftover Parmesan chicken, cold spaghetti noodles, some veggies, and a bit of hot sauce from Chipotle. (That stuff makes some seriously good stir-fry.) 

How about we split the laptop and the soup? 

And I could probably fix some decent stir-fry with the garlic Spam. I once made some Thai-style noodles with leftover Parmesan chicken, cold spaghetti noodles, some veggies, and a bit of hot sauce from Chipotle. (That stuff makes some seriously good stir-fry.)

Best. Bunkermate. Ever.

Best. Bunkermate. Ever.

Did I mention I also knit? Can't go through the apocalypse without a few warm sweaters. 

Also, reactions posted. Took a bit longer than I thought, but I left it open for you to introduce Aldo and Nathan. (I am very excited to see how he'll react, by the way. I find Aldo hilarious, in a completely "Oh my gosh I can't believe you said that, please say more funny and terrible things while I hide behind this riot shield" sort of a way. :P

Did I mention I also knit? Can't go through the apocalypse without a few warm sweaters. 

Also, reactions posted. Took a bit longer than I thought, but I left it open for you to introduce Aldo and Nathan. (I am very excited to see how he'll react, by the way. I find Aldo hilarious, in a completely "Oh my gosh I can't believe you said that, please say more funny and terrible things while I hide behind this riot shield" sort of a way. :P

Great, now I feel pressure to come up with something awesome. :P

The way I've gotten it written in my head at the moment, he runs into Sam and Revolution first but gets distracted by Funtimes before he feels the need to politely murder them. :P

(Glad you like Aldo. He's one of the funner viewpoints to write. :))

"Rita 'Voidgaze' Blue, Epic of Oregon, wore white on the day she was to kill a king. And when she did her errands. And when she lounged around indoors. She pretty much wore white all the time."

Now, here´s a serious thought for Twi, if Voidgaze wears white on every normal day what does she wear on the day of her marriage.

WHAT IS THIS NIGHTMARE I HAVE CREATED? I'LL BE IN MY BUNKER

I think I might join you in that bunker before Nighthound finds me. I can bring lots of cake.

Now, here´s a serious thought for Twi, if Voidgaze wears white on every normal day what does she wear on the day of her marriage.

I think I might join you in that bunker before Nighthound finds me. I can bring lots of cake.

Red, white, and yellow. Those are the colors of McDonalds, which she wears because she is ​obviously marrying Big Al. :P 

Cake, a laptop, Spam, and the Leftover Artist. I think we're good. ;) 

Red, white, and yellow. Those are the colors of McDonalds, which she wears because she is ​obviously marrying Big Al. :P

Cake, a laptop, Spam, and the Leftover Artist. I think we're good. ;)

7cd8c12d08f580071a42c6cc87922678dd5ef327

We had way to little VoidgazeXAl moments lately, one morning in the MoNA and that´s all we get.

Don´t forget the good company, unless Möbius and Slaughterhouse find us we´re golden.

7cd8c12d08f580071a42c6cc87922678dd5ef327

We had way to little VoidgazeXAl moments lately, one morning in the MoNA and that´s all we get.

Don´t forget the good company, unless Möbius and Slaughterhouse find us we´re golden.

Voidgaze/Al is seriously the most adorable possible ship in the RP. I would wager that that no more adorbs creation could be created, even with years of randomly shuffling couples together.

I've got a composition book and a pencil in the bunker. We could continue the RP in there while we wait out the apocalypse. :P

Voidgaze/Al is seriously the most adorable possible ship in the RP. I would wager that that no more adorbs creation could be created, even with years of randomly shuffling couples together.

I've got a composition book and a pencil in the bunker. We could continue the RP in there while we wait out the apocalypse. :P

It´s good to know that not all our creations are nightmares.

Best Apocalypse ever.