Era 7 Episode 2

Koloss17

On 2/25/2024 at 7:16 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis, Bendalloy Bar

Arranis started when he realised that he had been caught. "So much for being unnoticed" he mutters. He was not watching as the dice landed on an unlucky number. We got him he thinks to himself, sending the thought to his spren as well. 

"Why are you at this bar?" he asks, waiting for the answer. If I can keep this up, maybe I will get him drunk enough to actually tell me something useful. He glances at the other people that had watched him, as he entered the bar. 

Why is Eleos here? he asks his spren with a start. I dont know, I am not a mind reader she answers back. 

@Stormlightsong @RoyalBeeMage

“I don’t know!” Asylum exclaimed. They swung their arm in a grand gesture over the bar, subsequently knocking over the salt shaker. “My reasons are beyond everyone’s understanding including my own.”

On 2/25/2024 at 7:35 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Eleos, Bendalloy Bar

"do you mind if i join in your game?" of course he is here. why am i not surprised. talk to his spren. ask him what he is doing here. i send to granite. i don't see his spren. i will have a look around. i nodd at my spren's reaction and sit down. i pick up a pair of dice and look at the numbers. "are these writing in the steel alphabet."

@Scars of Hathsin @Stormlightsong

Asylum glaring at the new radiant. Though it now seemed impossible to be sure of anything. “Give those dice back!” They said, stepping towards the new person. They stumbled on the first step. And stepped on their own mirror on the second.

Slowly a small mechanical cylinder fell out of their sleeve on the alcohol covered bar. The fog of alcohol disappeared from Asylum’s mind as they comprehended the most likely outcome of this situation. “Eza,” they said as calmly as possible. “Run.” 

the lighter clicked and the bar was engulfed in flame.

@Lunamor @TheRavenHasLanded @Koloss17  

Clarification because I know some people might be confused: when I say bar, I mean the bar table in front of the bartender and the drinks. I do not mean the entire building catches fire all at once.

31 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

“I don’t know!” Asylum exclaimed. They swung their arm in a grand gesture over the bar, subsequently knocking over the salt shaker. “My reasons are beyond everyone’s understanding including my own.”

Asylum glaring at the new radiant. Though it now seemed impossible to be sure of anything. “Give those dice back!” They said, stepping towards the new person. They stumbled on the first step. And stepped on their own mirror on the second.

Slowly a small mechanical cylinder fell out of their sleeve on the alcohol covered bar. The fog of alcohol disappeared from Asylum’s mind as they comprehended the most likely outcome of this situation. “Eza,” they said as calmly as possible. “Run.” 

eleos, bendalloy bar

"why in the heralds name would you set fire to the bartable!?" eleos shouted. find a way to put out the fire roy set to his spren. you should be able to fold the table in on itself and smother the flames. roy nodded and breathed in some stormlight. he walked over to the table and fuled the suge of chohision. he breathed some stormlight into the table and started molding it slightly, folding the table over itself smothering the flames. once he had done all he could hope to accomplish he turns back to the person who set the fire. "what were you thinking?"

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

43 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

Eza immediately turned away from Itsuki and Chloris when she heard Lum’s voice. Right as she looked, the bar suddenly went up in flames. How had that happened? What had Lum done? And why?

Rust rust rust rust rust…

She scrambled towards the door, now ignoring the pair she had been talking to. They were fugitives. They weren’t supposed to draw attention. Setting a bar on fire was the very definition of drawing attention. Eza put her hood up, but it was likely far too late for that to be effective.

Another person had joined whatever it was Lum had been doing. That meant there would be two people with potentially unknown powers that they had likely angered. She hoped that they didn’t have anything useful for chasing someone down. But with Lum’s current luck, it was probably the case.

Eza glanced back over her shoulder to see if she could confirm her theory. Not looking in front of her, she ran right into a table. Plates were sent tumbling to the floor, shattering with a loud series of crashes. She winced.

@Scars of Hathsin

@TheRavenHasLanded

@Koloss17

@Ravenclawjedi42

52 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

eleos, bendalloy bar

"why in the heralds name would you set fire to the bartable!?" eleos shouted. find a way to put out the fire roy set to his spren. you should be able to fold the table in on itself and smother the flames. roy nodded and breathed in some stormlight. he walked over to the table and fuled the suge of chohision. he breathed some stormlight into the table and started molding it slightly, folding the table over itself smothering the flames. once he had done all he could hope to accomplish he turns back to the person who set the fire. "what were you thinking?"

Asylum stared at the collapsed table in horror. Then started laughing uncontrollably. Composing themself, they put a hand on the new man’s shoulder. “I wish it was that easy.” 

The collapsed bar table caught fire again, fiercer than before. “Nice try though!” Asylum yelled over the roaring flame. “you guys can leave by the way.” But I cannot, they thought. They knew the moment they headed for the door it would collapse. This wasn’t new. Many restless nights were spent going from burning building to burning building.

”whatever you do, don’t try to save me.” They said before the shelf, stacked to the brim with bottles, exploded, engulfing the Asylum in flame. This is fine.

@Lunamor @Koloss17 @Scars of Hathsin @TheRavenHasLanded @Ravenclawjedi42

Edited by Stormlightsong

33 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

Asylum stared at the collapsed table in horror. Then started laughing uncontrollably. Composing themself, they put a hand on the new man’s shoulder. “I wish it was that easy.” 

The collapsed bar table caught fire again, fiercer than before. “Nice try though!” Asylum yelled over the roaring flame. “you guys can leave by the way.” But I cannot, they thought. They knew the moment they headed for the door it would collapse. This wasn’t new. Many restless nights were spent going from burning building to burning building.

”whatever you do, don’t try to save me.” They said before the shelf, stacked to the brim with bottles, exploded, engulfing the Asylum in flame. This is fine.

“We have to help them.” Eleos started yelling to the crowd. He pulled stones from the ground and molded them into the shape of a shield he started walking into the fire using storm light to breathe through the smoke and heal from the burns. He found them in the fire and reached out a hand for them. “Come with us. I can help you stop the fire.”

@Stormlightsong

57 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

Eza cursed as she heard the explosion, whipping around. Now Lum had lit themself on fire. She cursed again, a bit louder that time. Due to the establishment beginning to catch fire, this went largely unnoticed by the other patrons whose attention was focused on not being engulfed in flames themselves.

One of the strangers seemed to be offering a hand to Lum. Was he being sincere or trying to collect a bounty before it turned into ash? 

Eza couldn’t just leave Lum there, on fire and at the mercy of strangers. But there wasn’t much she could do to help, either, not with those flames covering everything. She took a gamble and waited a safe-ish distance from the flames, close enough to come to Lum’s aid if the flames were put out. Regardless of the stranger’s intentions in saving them, it did mean that they would be saved. Eza could help afterwards.

She nearly decided to ditch them. They had been stupid. Lum could just have bad luck, however. It could be what was causing all of this. Eza was still furious, though. Had they simply not antagonized the mysterious, potentially powerful stranger, nothing would be on fire right now.

@RoyalBeeMage

@Scars of Hathsin

@Koloss17

@Ravenclawjedi42

@TheRavenHasLanded

Arranis, Bendalloy Bar

Arranis, glances at the fire, as it roars. It's heat and intensity, cracking tables, crockery, and glass alike. So much for a game of dice. He lets the Stormlight that was in his body glow, and he dashes through the building, temporarily lashing people towards the direction of the door. Don't have enough time  he thinks to himself, as he runs around getting more people. 

He reverse lashes the fire.

Sudden heat, and flames, as they engulf his body. He heals, and pours more stormlight into the reverse lashing. He runs, breaking out of the wall of fire, that sat on the ground pulled towards the point. 

"Anyone else in here?" he yells

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis, Bendalloy Bar

Arranis, glances at the fire, as it roars. It's heat and intensity, cracking tables, crockery, and glass alike. So much for a game of dice. He lets the Stormlight that was in his body glow, and he dashes through the building, temporarily lashing people towards the direction of the door. Don't have enough time  he thinks to himself, as he runs around getting more people. 

Sudden heat, and flames, as they engulf his body. He heals, and pours more stormlight into the reverse lashing. He runs, breaking out of the wall of fire, that sat on the ground pulled towards the point. 

One of the strangers seemed to be launching people towards the door with a touch, now glowing again. He was helping them, that was probably a good sign. Although if he blamed Lum for starting the fire, then it wouldn’t really matter how good of a person he was.

He then proceeded to somehow pull the flames over to his own body, not taking any serious burns as the flames crawled over him. Did he have powers that could control fire? Had he been the one to set the fire in the first place?

What the rusting heck was going on?

eleos and granite, bendalloy bar

22 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis, Bendalloy Bar

"arranis! eleos is in the fire helping the one who was stuck right in the centre." granite tells Arranis.

12 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

One of the strangers seemed to be launching people towards the door with a touch, now glowing again. He was helping them, that was probably a good sign. Although if he blamed Lum for starting the fire, then it wouldn’t really matter how good of a person he was.

He then proceeded to somehow pull the flames over to his own body, not taking any serious burns as the flames crawled over him. Did he have powers that could control fire? Had he been the one to set the fire in the first place?

What the rusting heck was going on?

eleos looks over his shoulder. "don't just stand there! help me with the fire." a quick glance around the room told eleos that everyone was safe. he punched the floor and a hole opens up. he drops in and tries pulling the person into the hole.

@Stormlightsong @Lunamor @Scars of Hathsin

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

eleos and granite, bendalloy bar

"arranis! eleos is in the fire helping the one who was stuck right in the centre." granite tells Arranis.

eleos looks over his shoulder. "don't just stand there! help me with the fire." a quick glance around the room told eleos that everyone was safe. he punched the floor and a hole opens up. he drops in and tries pulling the person into the hole.

@Stormlightsong @Lunamor @Scars of Hathsin

Asylum looked around with disappointment. “Did you not hear what I just said?” They shouted with irritation. 

they looked down at the man in the hole who is trying to save them. Going into a squat, they looked them directly in the eyes. “the way I see it, you have two options. A, you leave and heal your wounds and go on with your life. Or B, in three minutes-“ chunks of the roof collapsed to reveal a swarm of crows circling overhead. “In one minute, you will be crawling on the ground, blooded, begging for death, and the worst of all, I have to watch that. So what will it be. I sincerely don’t care, I lose either way.” Could be worse, they thought then immediately regretted thinking.

@Lunamor @TheRavenHasLanded @Koloss17 @Ravenclawjedi42 @Scars of Hathsin

3 hours ago, Stormlightsong said:

Asylum looked around with disappointment. “Did you not hear what I just said?” They shouted with irritation. 

they looked down at the man in the hole who is trying to save them. Going into a squat, they looked them directly in the eyes. “the way I see it, you have two options. A, you leave and heal your wounds and go on with your life. Or B, in three minutes-“ chunks of the roof collapsed to reveal a swarm of crows circling overhead. “In one minute, you will be crawling on the ground, blooded, begging for death, and the worst of all, I have to watch that. So what will it be. I sincerely don’t care, I lose either way.” Could be worse, they thought then immediately regretted thinking.

@Lunamor @TheRavenHasLanded @Koloss17 @Ravenclawjedi42 @Scars of Hathsin

"your wrong. i am a radient. i could stand in an active volcano and not even get a slight irritation. i have sworn to help all in need. you have 2 options. a get in the hole with me and i will get to safety. b you die and i watch." eloes said slowly. "i encourage you to take the first option."

@Scars of Hathsin @Lunamor @Stormlightsong

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"your wrong. i am a radient. i could stand in an active volcano and not even get a slight irritation. i have sworn to help all in need. you have 2 options. a get in the hole with me and i will get to safety. b you die and i watch." eloes said slowly. "i encourage you to take the first option."

@Scars of Hathsin @Lunamor @Stormlightsong

Asylum laughed. “I won’t die.” They said confidently. “Will I be burned, yes.  Will I get scars, maybe but usually I can hide them. Will I be in enough pain that I beg for the sweet release of death only to have the disappointment of still being alive, well, I think you get the point.” Asylum stood up and was immediately brought back to their knees by a falling wooden beam. “Ok,” They said to the radiant, grimacing through the pain. “Imagine this: you have a spren, right, and that spren gives you power when you follow its rules. My talent’s kind of like that. I follow its rules, and I get power incomparable to your own. And if I break those rules…” they gestured to the room. “This happens.” They looked around at the rest of the building which was mostly collapsed. “This should be over soon.” They said with a sigh. “Y’know, it’s like living with a child who throws temper tantrums when everything doesn’t go the way it wants.” A bottle of wine that was late to the party exploded, sending shards of glass into Asylum’s back. “That was deserved.”

3 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

Asylum laughed. “I won’t die.” They said confidently. “Will I be burned, yes.  Will I get scars, maybe but usually I can hide them. Will I be in enough pain that I beg for the sweet release of death only to have the disappointment of still being alive, well, I think you get the point.” Asylum stood up and was immediately brought back to their knees by a falling wooden beam. “Ok,” They said to the radiant, grimacing through the pain. “Imagine this: you have a spren, right, and that spren gives you power when you follow its rules. My talent’s kind of like that. I follow its rules, and I get power incomparable to your own. And if I break those rules…” they gestured to the room. “This happens.” They looked around at the rest of the building which was mostly collapsed. “This should be over soon.” They said with a sigh. “Y’know, it’s like living with a child who throws temper tantrums when everything doesn’t go the way it wants.” A bottle of wine that was late to the party exploded, sending shards of glass into Asylum’s back. “That was deserved.”

"and how can you do all of this? look you don't need to let me help you but you do need to let me help you stop this fire. you are hurting iniset bystanders. i can not allow this to continue. you will tell me how or what you are doing to cause the fire and then you will help me stop this fire that you have caused of your own free will. you said it yourself. you expected the fire."

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"and how can you do all of this? look you don't need to let me help you but you do need to let me help you stop this fire. you are hurting iniset bystanders. i can not allow this to continue. you will tell me how or what you are doing to cause the fire and then you will help me stop this fire that you have caused of your own free will. you said it yourself. you expected the fire."

“I think you aren’t hearing me well enough,” Asylum said, taking a seat on the floor of the bar. “I can’t really control my powers.” They flicked a shard of glass which ricocheted 3 times before hitting them in the foot. “Also why would I care about the ‘innocent’ people here. Misfortune comes to us all.” They thought for a moment while grabbing some bandages from the inside of their vest which immediately slipped out of their hands and into the fire. “Y’know I could speed this up,” they said smiling “I was going to wait until everyone got out, but if you are so impatient…” they pushed their misfortune out just like they had with the dice. A loud crack sounded around the bar as three wooden support beams broke. The fire that had been mostly gone flared bright and hot. “This better?”

@Lunamor @Koloss17 @Ravenclawjedi42 @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin

Edited by Stormlightsong

27 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

“I think you aren’t hearing me well enough,” Asylum said, taking a seat on the floor of the bar. “I can’t really control my powers.” They flicked a shard of glass which ricocheted 3 times before hitting them in the foot. “Also why would I care about the ‘innocent’ people here. Misfortune comes to us all.” They thought for a moment while grabbing some bandages from the inside of their vest which immediately slipped out of their hands and into the fire. “Y’know I could speed this up,” they said smiling “I was going to wait until everyone got out, but if you are so impatient…” they pushed their misfortune out just like they had with the dice. A loud crack sounded around the bar as three wooden support beams broke. The fire that had been mostly gone flared bright and hot. “This better?”

Eza jumped backwards as the support beams broke, startled. Lum kept getting hurt but was refusing help. They had mentioned that they would survive whatever happened next, but it was hard to believe them when they were literally sitting in the middle of a burning, collapsing building.

She couldn’t help. There wasn’t enough metal on Lum to pull them to safety and she was too weak to drag them out. Eza wasn’t exactly fireproof, either. There was nothing for her to do but leave. They’d told her to run, anyways. 

She met Lum’s eyes for what she hoped wasn’t the last time, then followed the last of the patrons fleeing out the door. In the chaos, Eza was able to dash into an alleyway unnoticed. The building across from the bar was ringed by thick metal pipes under the lip of the roof.

Taking a deep breath and downing a vial of metal, she ironpulled on them and shot upwards. In a practiced motion, she stretched her arms above her head and grabbed the roof’s lip, stopping her ironpull early enough that she didn’t slam into the pipes. She used her momentum to swing up over the edge and land noiselessly on the rooftop. 

Eza drew her daggers and crouched down, low enough that she was difficult to see even if you knew she was there. She doubted she’d have a chance against either of the two strangers in a fight if they decided to capture Lum. Perhaps she could surprise them and free Lum before they realized what was going on.

Edited by Lunamor

Chloris, now outside the burning building, stood in disbelief. What just happened? 

Alleycity, Val.
Anything can happen.

Instinctively, Chlo checked to make sure everyone was okay. The only people still in there seemed to want to be in there, which was decidedly not her problem.

Was this purposeful? Was there something, or somebody, important in the bar that was intended to be hit by this? She would have to check over the footage that her MAPID took. It had a small camera that records events within 24 hours, but Chloris did not build it to be access anything other than text overlays and the database. Anything else, such as voice and video logs, needed to be accessed on a laptop, which of course, she left at her motel room. 

I told you that you should have brought it…What if it was stolen? 

Chlo brushed the comment off. She had a tracker for it, and plus, very few in Alleycity knew the value of electronic technology. Especially in the Mistwarrens.

Looking back to the fire, she contemplated. Was there anything she could do? Not really, no. If the Windrunner couldn’t do anything, she certainly couldn’t.

And with those final thoughts, Chloris left.

@TheRavenHasLanded @Stormlightsong @Ravenclawjedi42 @RoyalBeeMage @Scars of Hathsin @Lunamor

On 3/5/2024 at 4:27 AM, Stormlightsong said:

"oh no i hear you perfectly well. i ask you to stop this madness. you help them or i will bring you to the new urithiru prison. let me tell you. its not pretty. hey Arranis might need some help bringing this person to the prison." eloes said as he started to melt the floor and moulding it to block out the fire in a wall around them. granite get me a hammer. way ahead of you eleos. granite sent back as he moulded into a shardhammer. he started smashing his way out of the house pulling asylum behind him.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:00 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh no i hear you perfectly well. i ask you to stop this madness. you help them or i will bring you to the new urithiru prison. let me tell you. its not pretty. hey Arranis might need some help bringing this person to the prison." eloes said as he started to melt the floor and moulding it to block out the fire in a wall around them. granite get me a hammer. way ahead of you eleos. granite sent back as he moulded into a shardhammer. he started smashing his way out of the house pulling asylum behind him.

Arranis, Bendalloy Bar, Mistwarrens

"I have dealt with this kind before Eleos" Arranis yells back over the roar of the contained fire. It's heat battering everything nearby, and he glances at the timber ceiling, and is astounded by the amount of damage. It should have already collapsed surely. 

"He will be almost impossible to keep in our grasp, especially with his luck based talent" And I do not trust the radiants at this specific time. Arranis glances at the fire again to make sure it is under control.  

This was our fault Arranis says to his spren Yes it was, We were the ones that made him unlucky She responds

"Just leave him there. He will make it out alive." He yells His kind always do he thinks to himself.

@RoyalBeeMage @Stormlightsong

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

28 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis, Bendalloy Bar, Mistwarrens

"I have dealt with this kind before Eleos" Arranis yells back over the roar of the contained fire. It's heat battering everything nearby, and he glances at the timber ceiling, and is astounded by the amount of damage. It should have already collapsed surely. 

"He will be almost impossible to keep in our grasp, especially with his luck based talent" And I do not trust the radiants at this specific time. Arranis glances at the fire again to make sure it is under control.  

This was our fault Arranis says to his spren Yes it was, We were the ones that made him unlucky She responds

"Just leave him there. He will make it out alive." He yells His kind always do he thinks to himself.

@RoyalBeeMage @Stormlightsong

Eleos, bendalloy bar

“Your ideals might let you do that but mine don’t. Well… her presence disrupts my ideals. I need to help her to stop hearting inicents like she is now. Now I don’t trust most modern radiants anymore but that doesn’t mean that I don’t trust urithiru.”

@Stormlightsong @Scars of Hathsin

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Eleos, bendalloy bar

“Your ideals might let you do that but mine don’t. Well… her presence disrupts my ideals. I need to help her to stop hearting inicents like she is now. Now I don’t trust most modern radiants anymore but that doesn’t mean that I don’t trust urithiru.”

@Stormlightsong @Scars of Hathsin

Asylum looked blankly at the radiant standing in front of them. “I hate to interrupt this meaningfull conversation but all the ‘innocents’ have already left” they looked around quickly to make sure this information was accurate. “Expect maybe this ‘she’ you speak of.”

The fire subsided as Asylum’s misfortune ran out. Well that happened, they thought as their adrenaline ran out. They were hit by a burst of pain from the cuts and burns all over their body. “as much as I’d love to stay and chat. I need to stop myself from bleeding to death. Farewell.” At that they walked out of the building, making sure to spit in the fire for good luck. “Eza!” They called “do you happen to have some bandages?”

@Scars of Hathsin @Lunamor 

16 minutes ago, Stormlightsong said:

Asylum looked blankly at the radiant standing in front of them. “I hate to interrupt this meaningfull conversation but all the ‘innocents’ have already left” they looked around quickly to make sure this information was accurate. “Expect maybe this ‘she’ you speak of.”

The fire subsided as Asylum’s misfortune ran out. Well that happened, they thought as their adrenaline ran out. They were hit by a burst of pain from the cuts and burns all over their body. “as much as I’d love to stay and chat. I need to stop myself from bleeding to death. Farewell.” At that they walked out of the building, making sure to spit in the fire for good luck. “Eza!” They called “do you happen to have some bandages?”

Eza peeked over the edge of the roof. Lum was alive and seemed to be alone. She sighed with relief. She quickly hopped off of the edge of the building, slightly pulling on the pipes to slow her descent, and scurried over. Eza watched the entrance to the bar over Lum’s shoulder as she spoke; she hadn’t seen the two strangers exit yet.

”I don’t carry bandages.”

She scanned Lum. They looked like they were hurt badly, covered in burns and cuts. But they wouldn’t likely be able to get treatment at a hospital. They needed to lay low, especially after setting a bar on fire.

”I do have my cloak…”

She loved her cloak. It had been her constant companion on the streets, one of her most prized possessions. It also happened to hide the many purses she had on her person. But desperate times called for desperate measures.

”Would strips of fabric from it work?”

Eza figured she’d ask Lum, give them the opportunity to decline, before resorting to destroying her cloak. The reluctance was quite evident in her voice.

Edited by Lunamor
Clarity

2 hours ago, Stormlightsong said:

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Eza peeked over the edge of the roof. Lum was alive and seemed to be alone. She sighed with relief. She quickly hopped off of the edge of the building, slightly pulling on the pipes to slow her descent, and scurried over. Eza watched the entrance to the bar over Lum’s shoulder as she spoke; she hadn’t seen the two strangers exit yet.

”I don’t carry bandages.”

She scanned Lum. They looked like they were hurt badly, covered in burns and cuts. But they wouldn’t likely be able to get treatment at a hospital. They needed to lay low, especially after setting a bar on fire.

”I do have my cloak…”

She loved her cloak. It had been her constant companion on the streets, one of her most prized possessions. It also happened to hide the many purses she had on her person. But desperate times called for desperate measures.

”Would strips of fabric from it work?”

Eza figured she’d ask Lum, give them the opportunity to decline, before resorting to destroying her cloak. The reluctance was quite evident in her voice.

"your just going to leave like that? i tried to save you. i wanted to save you. let me help you. i have real bandeges with me like always. let us radients help you help yourself." eleos said providing some bandages. they were made of pure rosharen rock cotton.

@Stormlightsong

@Lunamor

@Scars of Hathsin

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"your just going to leave like that? i tried to save you. i wanted to save you. let me help you. i have real bandeges with me like always. let us radients help you help yourself." eleos said providing some bandages. they were made of pure rosharen rock cotton.

@Stormlightsong

@Lunamor

@Scars of Hathsin

“I would never accept a gift from an enemy.” Asylum said puffing up their chest and immediately regretting it as the pain resurfaced. “I reject your pity as I reject everything you stand for.” Turning away from the radiant they whispered to Eza. “Be a saint and steal those bandages please.”

@Lunamor @Scars of Hathsin