Era 7 Episode 2

Koloss17

Arranis, The Sphere, New Urithiru

Arranis grabs the pages out of the other persons hand, quite testily, and rubbing his hands over the centre portions of the newspaper pages, sticking them together with a lashing, to stop them falling apart ... again. 

He looks down at the page he is putting in and stops, there was an image of some people around a building that had been destroyed, and his instincts told him, this is where you need to be. His spren, feeling his surprise floats over, also noticing the image. 

He quickly stops the shock, and rearranges his facial features, looking back up at the person that had run into him, (he never admitted that he was laos partly at fault.) 

Taking a quick glance at the other person, he quickly assess them, looking for any indication of their order, or their job. He talks causally, "So what is your name, and what order are you in?"

Eleos, The Sphere, New Urithiru

"umm. my name is Eleos. i am a stoneward. what about yourself?" eleos turns his head slightly to the side "why didn't you warn me that there was someone i was about to walk into?" he asks granite, his spren.

Eleos, he muses to himself, a stonward is always helpful when investigating. He glances up again, "What brought you to the alleyverse?" Why are you here and how can you help me he thinks to himself. He turns to his spren Astryn, is he really a stoneward he sends the message through their bond. He looks to the side, and she nods back at him before zipping off.

He is what he says he is he hears back through the bond. He nods back to her. Waiting for a response from Eleos. 

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

On 1/28/2024 at 8:55 PM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

After a long and unsuccessful search of the inn, High Prelan Chefson Corbeau arrived at his hotel room, only to find a tent on his dresser. That hunter I have…he hath returned. He better have news, and not just be coming to share my room.

It’s my room.

Put on a happy face, Corbeau. Be happy, and others will grow more joyous with thee.

“Keshi!” he said in a cheerful voice. “Glad to see you here. Do you have information? Related to The Inquisitor, The Wrongdoer?”

Keshi was going over his plan when he heard the door open. He put down his notebook and waited until he heard Corbeau’s voice.

”yes! Or, well, kind of?” Keshi replied tentatively as he exited his tent. “I know where he’s going to be. There’s this shop.” he looked down at his notes. “‘the silver dagger’ he commissioned a custom weapon from there. I talked to the shopkeeper, and he told me when this inquisitor fellow is going arrive as long as we don’t implicate him in the arrest.” he flipped through a few pages of his notebook. “I actually have a pretty good plan for the catching him, but I don’t know much about his abilities. Maybe you could help me with that?”

2 hours ago, Stormlightsong said:

Keshi was going over his plan when he heard the door open. He put down his notebook and waited until he heard Corbeau’s voice.

”yes! Or, well, kind of?” Keshi replied tentatively as he exited his tent. “I know where he’s going to be. There’s this shop.” he looked down at his notes. “‘the silver dagger’ he commissioned a custom weapon from there. I talked to the shopkeeper, and he told me when this inquisitor fellow is going arrive as long as we don’t implicate him in the arrest.” he flipped through a few pages of his notebook. “I actually have a pretty good plan for the catching him, but I don’t know much about his abilities. Maybe you could help me with that?”

A grin covers Corbeau’s face. He did it. By the Lord Ruler, he actually did it!

“Yes!” he shouts, not wanting to resist himself. “You are an amazing bounty hunter. Here,” he shoves a few boxings next to Keshi, “for your services so far. Do you mind if I see that notebook?”

He had better not be lying to me. If he is…well, I’ll get those boxings back. Send an assassin. I think he’s not lying? Damnation, it’s so hard to read these tiny things. Why couldn’t they just be bigger?

21 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Eleos, he muses to himself, a stonward is always helpful when investigating. He glances up again, "What brought you to the alleyverse?" Why are you here and how can you help me he thinks to himself. He turns to his spren Astryn, is he really a stoneward he sends the message through their bond. He looks to the side, and she nods back at him before zipping off.

He is what he says he is he hears back through the bond. He nods back to her. Waiting for a response from Eleos. 

Eleos, the sphere, new urithiru 

"i was born in the allyverse to two scadrial's yourself?"

On 1/29/2024 at 9:54 PM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I do, actually!” It’s nice being able to help someone. I haven’t helped anybody in…a while. It feels good. “I work at a Nalthian restaurant, Shades of the Tongue, and there’s an opening for wait staff. It’s relatively fancy, much more than this place, but it’s not a bad job. I can put in a good word for you with the manager if you’d like.” If she doesn’t have a job…how is she paying for this? Itsuki sipped his beer.

Chloris, The Mistwarrens, Bendalloy Bar

Chloris looked back at the automatic text log on her MAPID, whispering a command. A job opportunity?

Chloris hesitated. Waiting? She had never been a waiter before. Frankly, she wasn’t sure how much she would enjoy such a job. You need the money.

Minthe was right. “Where is this diner located?” Chloris asked. “I’m currently staying at a motel around Demoux road, but I move quite often.” However, she was growing to like this part of the city. Are you really going to throw away this opportunity? For nostalgia’s sake?

No. Not yet. She needed the money, and opportunities were hard to come by.

”And do they pay in Chrysts? That’s quite important, as money exchange is a lot of work.”

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

A grin covers Corbeau’s face. He did it. By the Lord Ruler, he actually did it!

“Yes!” he shouts, not wanting to resist himself. “You are an amazing bounty hunter. Here,” he shoves a few boxings next to Keshi, “for your services so far. Do you mind if I see that notebook?”

He had better not be lying to me. If he is…well, I’ll get those boxings back. Send an assassin. I think he’s not lying? Damnation, it’s so hard to read these tiny things. Why couldn’t they just be bigger?

Keshi, Mistwarrens, Corbeau’s hotel room.

Keshi swelled with pride before regaining his composure. “Thank you sir, it wasn’t too much of a proble- wait did you just ask if you could see my notebook?” he looked down at his 1 inch notebook with small fine cursive, then back up to Corbeau, then back down to the notebook.

Goto let out a sound that resembled an amused laugh. 

“I mean you could- I wouldn’t stop you- I just-t.”  Keshi stuttered, furrowing his fluffy brow. “Not to sound rude, but wouldn’t it be more effective for me just to read out my plan?”

Edited by Stormlightsong

On 2/1/2024 at 8:12 PM, Stormlightsong said:

Keshi swelled with pride before regaining his composure. “Thank you sir, it wasn’t too much of a proble- wait did you just ask if you could see my notebook?” he looked down at his 1 inch notebook with small fine cursive, then back up to Corbeau, then back down to the notebook.

Goto let out a sound that resembled an amused laugh. 

“I mean you could- I wouldn’t stop you- I just-t.”  Keshi stuttered, furrowing his fluffy brow. “Not to sound rude, but wouldn’t it be more effective for me just to read out my plan?”

“Very well.” Perhaps he’s hiding something. Something he doesn’t want me to see. Or…perhaps he’s just small. Maybe he just knows that I can’t read that. But I can. Maybe. With a magnifying glass. Did I bring one of those?

“Read it aloud,” Corbeau requested.

On 2/1/2024 at 8:03 PM, Koloss17 said:

Chloris, The Mistwarrens, Bendalloy Bar

Chloris looked back at the automatic text log on her MAPID, whispering a command. A job opportunity?

Chloris hesitated. Waiting? She had never been a waiter before. Frankly, she wasn’t sure how much she would enjoy such a job. You need the money.

Minthe was right. “Where is this diner located?” Chloris asked. “I’m currently staying at a motel around Demoux road, but I move quite often.” However, she was growing to like this part of the city. Are you really going to throw away this opportunity? For nostalgia’s sake?

No. Not yet. She needed the money, and opportunities were hard to come by.

”And do they pay in Chrysts? That’s quite important, as money exchange is a lot of work.”

“They do, in both Boxings and Chrysts.” I hope she comes to work at the restaurant. I don’t know anyone there, it would be nice to have a friend. If not a friend, then an acquaintance at least, somebody I know outside of work. “It’s in Mistkeep, on Kandra Boulevard and Mare Street.”

I just realized that I accidentally wrote that Itsuki works at a Nalthian restaurant, it’s actually Terris.

Eleos takes a step backwards and looks around the corridor. The dead stone walls covered in hundreds of veins of strata leading all around the 10 floored tower. He takes out a note from his pocket about the possibility of integrating a large spren into the heart of the tower. He shakes his head. The plans here would never work. The original tower in roshar was built with the sibling in mind. It’s to late to do the same here. I breave in some stormlight and places my hand on the wall. Eleos uses the surge of Cohesion and surches for a specific vein of strata. He finds the one leading to the spren experimentation lab. He starts walking towards it but stops himself and looks back at the windrunner. “You never told me who you are.” @Scars of Hathsin

On 2/2/2024 at 7:44 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Eleos, the sphere, new urithiru 

"i was born in the allyverse to two scadrial's yourself?"

19 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Very well.” Perhaps he’s hiding something. Something he doesn’t want me to see. Or…perhaps he’s just small. Maybe he just knows that I can’t read that. But I can. Maybe. With a magnifying glass. Did I bring one of those?

“Read it aloud,” Corbeau requested.

“Of course sir,” Keshi said. “The plan is, simply, to preform a sting operation in which we wait for the target to come into range and then track their position back to their base. We can then raid their hideout which has the advantage of even if we do not catch them we will be able to extract more information and halt their progress.”

Keshi turned to the page in which he created a map of the Mistwarrens. wait. I don’t have a projecter. I’ll have to improvise. “the specifics of this plan will require a visual model to explain. Do I have your consent to Cytonically implant visual data into your mind?” He asked like this was a totally normal question.

1 hour ago, Stormlightsong said:

“Of course sir,” Keshi said. “The plan is, simply, to preform a sting operation in which we wait for the target to come into range and then track their position back to their base. We can then raid their hideout which has the advantage of even if we do not catch them we will be able to extract more information and halt their progress.”

Keshi turned to the page in which he created a map of the Mistwarrens. wait. I don’t have a projecter. I’ll have to improvise. “the specifics of this plan will require a visual model to explain. Do I have your consent to Cytonically implant visual data into your mind?” He asked like this was a totally normal question.

A sting, yes, that could work if I had the right support, information, if I was able to actually be more powerful than Perses. I don’t think so, a bronze compounder isn’t exactly the best for combat. And I know nothing about this person’s powers.

“A sting, hm, a lot of potential…Cytonically implant visual data? I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve heard of that before. Do you think you could explain further?” Based on the name, it seems like telepathy. That could be useful, perhaps used in a similar way to Lightweaving, like in that book I read about?

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Eleos takes a step backwards and looks around the corridor. The dead stone walls covered in hundreds of veins of strata leading all around the 10 floored tower. He takes out a note from his pocket about the possibility of integrating a large spren into the heart of the tower. He shakes his head. The plans here would never work. The original tower in roshar was built with the sibling in mind. It’s to late to do the same here. I breave in some stormlight and places my hand on the wall. Eleos uses the surge of Cohesion and surches for a specific vein of strata. He finds the one leading to the spren experimentation lab. He starts walking towards it but stops himself and looks back at the windrunner. “You never told me who you are.” @Scars of Hathsin

I arrived here by pure chance, I have been travelling to places very little other people have seen. I came from the original planet, with all of its up and downs. As an afterthought, he tacks on his name, "My name is Arranis". I hate telling my name to people he thinks to himself and his spren. So many people over the years has asked him for it that he considered it practically worthless. Scores of people had been named after him in his journeys, and had been written in countless books as well. 

His spren sends a thought to him through the bond, No one is stopping you from changing it... he glances at her, that thought had occurred to him, but as much as he complained, he did like his own name, and his accomplishments. 

Seeing the vein that Eleos grabbed, he feels a fist close around his heart, The Spren Experimentation Lab. He glances at the other night, with barely concealed loathing in his eyes, before heading out one of the closest doorways, and out into the city proper. His spren circling around him as he ran. 

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I arrived here by pure chance, I have been travelling to places very little other people have seen. I came from the original planet, with all of its up and downs. As an afterthought, he tacks on his name, "My name is Arranis". I hate telling my name to people he thinks to himself and his spren. So many people over the years has asked him for it that he considered it practically worthless. Scores of people had been named after him in his journeys, and had been written in countless books as well. 

His spren sends a thought to him through the bond, No one is stopping you from changing it... he glances at her, that thought had occurred to him, but as much as he complained, he did like his own name, and his accomplishments. 

Seeing the vein that Eleos grabbed, he feels a fist close around his heart, The Spren Experimentation Lab. He glances at the other night, with barely concealed loathing in his eyes, before heading out one of the closest doorways, and out into the city proper. His spren circling around him as he ran. 

"arranis where are you going in such a hurry?" eleos asks chasing after arranis. eleos grabbed onto his arm before he could leave the tower. "look i know you saw where i want to go. its not what it looks like. i want to infiltrate it to stop the experiments. the spren should be free. i wasn't going to ask you but now i feel like i must. will you help me end the experiments?" 

not looking back at arranis elesos starts following the strata down the corridors of the tower till he made it to what was - according to the map - the fabral storage. little was it known but it was also the spren experimentation lab.

Arranis looks at the retreating back of Eleos, he turns to his spren, Getting rid of spren experimentation sounds good, Astryn nods her head at him but seems somewhat reluctant as well. It would be good, but it is for the greater good he hears her whisper into his mind. He stands there for a second. He had sworn to uphold higher ideals, which at times meant he had to overlook things like this, which although it hurt him, was necessary.

Astryn flips a few pages of the newspaper again, This is what or who we should be investigating Astryn says, waving a hand at the newspaper of the Mistwarrens. A pseudo-inquisitor he thinks to himself, he had met Death once, who had told the pair about his other inquisitors. 

He turns around once more looking longingly towards the experimentation lab, before walking out to the thronging city, that was the alleyverse. 

On 2/4/2024 at 2:45 PM, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

A sting, yes, that could work if I had the right support, information, if I was able to actually be more powerful than Perses. I don’t think so, a bronze compounder isn’t exactly the best for combat. And I know nothing about this person’s powers.

“A sting, hm, a lot of potential…Cytonically implant visual data? I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve heard of that before. Do you think you could explain further?” Based on the name, it seems like telepathy. That could be useful, perhaps used in a similar way to Lightweaving, like in that book I read about?

I forgot they don’t have cytonics here, Keshi thought, how can I explain it?

Keshi cleared his throat. “So, where I come from there are people, and slugs, called cytonics who have a wide range of abilities ranging from faster than light teleportation,” he motioned to Goto. “to creating extremely sharp projectiles that can cut through spaceships. I am a cytonic who has the ability to, how do I explain it, Give people auditory, and sometimes visual, hallucinations.” He stood awkwardly for a few seconds. “So… would you like me to show you the rest of my plan?”

——————————————————

Asylum, Mistwarrens, The Bendalloy Bar

Asylum started to mingle once more. They got another drink for themself and a juice for Eza while looking around the place for potential gambling opportunities. Suddenly they spotted a familiar face. “Eza wait here for a second.” They said, not caring if she actually listened. They walked over to a table where a familiar sad Japanese man sat. “Itsuki!” They exclaimed, hugging the man’s shoulders. “how have you been man? I was worried after our last encounter. I hope there are no hard feelings between us my friend.” They looked across the table to see a very punk looking woman. “and who is this? A new suitor perhaps? I’m glad you got over that ghostblood.” Asylum held out a hand to the woman across the table. “hello my dear, the name’s Asylum. I’m a friend of Itsuki here. A pleasure to meet you.”

@Lunamor @Koloss17 @Ravenclawjedi42

3 hours ago, Stormlightsong said:

Asylum started to mingle once more. They got another drink for themself and a juice for Eza while looking around the place for potential gambling opportunities. Suddenly they spotted a familiar face. “Eza wait here for a second.” They said, not caring if she actually listened. They walked over to a table where a familiar sad Japanese man sat. “Itsuki!” They exclaimed, hugging the man’s shoulders. “how have you been man? I was worried after our last encounter. I hope there are no hard feelings between us my friend.” They looked across the table to see a very punk looking woman. “and who is this? A new suitor perhaps? I’m glad you got over that ghostblood.” Asylum held out a hand to the woman across the table. “hello my dear, the name’s Asylum. I’m a friend of Itsuki here. A pleasure to meet you.”

As soon as Lum turned their back, Eza pocketed a particularly polished fork from their table. They’d gone off to go talk to someone else, probably try to do their version of “stealing.” She idly chugged the rest of her juice. 

Lum eventually stopped and began talking to a pair of people. Eza squinted, trying to get a good look at them. One wore a weird thingy over one of her eyes; she had no idea what it was supposed to be. Her jacket was an unfamiliar style, but it looked nice.

The other person was a man that Eza unfortunately recognized. That guy from the hotel earlier. She was pretty sure his name was Itsuki. Why was Lum rusting talking to him? Hadn’t he tried to blame Lum for the attack to the policeman?

Lum probably had a good reason for it, considering how he managed to keep them from getting arrested so far. Eza still thought that it wasn’t the greatest of ideas. At least Itsuki had been kind to her.

She squirmed in place, unsure what to do. Talking to people other than Lum was a bad idea, even more so with their faces on posters plastered to walls outside. The less people knew about her the better. Itsuki probably wasn’t dumb, however. He could guess that Eza was still traveling with Lum, and thus was somewhere nearby.

But what if Lum was trying to sell her out? No, no, they weren’t. They weren’t. They were a nice person.  But what if she was becoming a bother, the hassle of dragging her along outweighing her thieving abilities? She had to make sure they wouldn’t do anything like that. She didn’t trust the other lucky guy sitting at her table, either.

So, she excused herself then cautiously crept her way over to the group. She changed her expression to a wide-eyed one that she hoped said “I’m definitely innocent, please don’t arrest me.” Eza silently gave a little wave to Itsuki and subtly eyed the stranger next to him, looking for any negative reactions.

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Koloss17

Edited by Lunamor
Continuity

9 hours ago, Stormlightsong said:

Keshi cleared his throat. “So, where I come from there are people, and slugs, called cytonics who have a wide range of abilities ranging from faster than light teleportation,” he motioned to Goto. “to creating extremely sharp projectiles that can cut through spaceships. I am a cytonic who has the ability to, how do I explain it, Give people auditory, and sometimes visual, hallucinations.” He stood awkwardly for a few seconds. “So… would you like me to show you the rest of my plan?”

——————————————————

Hallucinations….this sounds suspicious…but how else will I learn their plan? 

“I permit thee to grant me a hallucination,” Corbeau said firmly. Best to keep up a firm look, not to look scared. Fear is almost always disadvantageous to be seen with.

- - - - - -

9 hours ago, Stormlightsong said:

——————————————————

“They are not my friend,” Itsuki said, then immediately regretted it. Wasn’t he just lamenting on how he wanted more friends? Including Asylum? Then why was his mind against it? Why did Asylum have to make themself so…unlikeable? “And Chloris is not my suitor. It’s not…I’m not going to just ‘get over’ Vinette. She wasn’t that kind of person.” Itsuki sighed wistfully, remembering her. Her hair, a warm light brown, coffee with a dash of cream like he had seen served in the city. Her skin like a fine pale porcelain vase which had become smudged with dirt and scars. Her hair had been so long when he first met her, in twin braids that fell to her waist, before she cut them off, and left her hair short, but even more beautiful. “She is more than just ‘that Ghostblood.’”

8 hours ago, Lunamor said:

As soon as Lum turned their back, Eza pocketed a particularly polished fork from their table. They’d gone off to go talk to someone else, probably try to do their version of “stealing.” She idly chugged the rest of her juice. 

Lum eventually stopped and began talking to a pair of people. Eza squinted, trying to get a good look at them. One wore a weird thingy over one of her eyes; she had no idea what it was supposed to be. Her jacket was an unfamiliar style, but it looked nice.

The other person was a man that Eza unfortunately recognized. That guy from the hotel earlier. She was pretty sure his name was Itsuki. Why was Lum rusting talking to him? Hadn’t he tried to blame Lum for the attack to the policeman?

Lum probably had a good reason for it, considering how he managed to keep them from getting arrested so far. Eza still thought that it wasn’t the greatest of ideas. At least Itsuki had been kind to her.

She squirmed in place, unsure what to do. Talking to people other than Lum was a bad idea, even more so with their faces on posters plastered to walls outside. The less people knew about her the better. Itsuki probably wasn’t dumb, however. He could guess that Eza was still traveling with Lum, and thus was somewhere nearby.

But what if Lum was trying to sell her out? No, no, they weren’t. They weren’t. They were a nice person.  But what if she was becoming a bother, the hassle of dragging her along outweighing her thieving abilities? She had to make sure they wouldn’t do anything like that. She didn’t trust the other lucky guy sitting at her table, either.

So, she excused herself then cautiously crept her way over to the group. She changed her expression to a wide-eyed one that she hoped said “I’m definitely innocent, please don’t arrest me.” Eza silently gave a little wave to Itsuki and subtly eyed the stranger next to him, looking for any negative reactions.

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Koloss17

Itsuki noticed the girl approach. But that was wrong. She was much older than a girl, at least 13, at most a short 20-year-old. Only ten or so years younger than himself. It was strange how he thought of her as younger than she really was. Itsuki smiled at her as she walked over.

Chloris, the mistwarrens, Bendalloy Bar.

Chloris took in the new arrivals. Two Scadrians, by the look of it. Her MAPID automatically labeled them based on the information she received.

Asylum

friend of Kimura Itsuki

…………..

????

along with those came a pop-up.

Add ‘Vinette’ to database?

Chlo nodded, dismissing the pop-up. She had plenty of memory left. And plus, anything in Alleycity was interesting.

Turning to address Asylum, Chlo sighed. “Hello, Asylum. As Itsuki said, we’re not dating. We’re just having a chat.”

”How exactly do you know each other?” Chloris inquired. Though “charismatic” wasn’t exactly the word she would use to describe them, Asylum seemed to be hanging out in different circles than Itsuki was.

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lunamor @Stormlightsong

22 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Hallucinations….this sounds suspicious…but how else will I learn their plan? 

“I permit thee to grant me a hallucination,” Corbeau said firmly. Best to keep up a firm look, not to look scared. Fear is almost always disadvantageous to be seen with

“Ok,” Keshi said wearily. “This is my first time doing something like this. I have read up on the theoretics but I’m not that great with visuals.” He flipped to the page with a rough sketch of the Corridor and envisioned it as he closed his eyes.

Keshi reached out and found Corbeau’s mind. Forming a connection, he cracked open an eye to look at the flat wood across the dresser. Looking down at the page with the map, he began to project an image of the Corridor onto the dresser to Corbeau. It was a simple, rough sketch in hologram blue; the buildings were rectangular prisms, and the streets straight and grid-like, but it did the trick. “Ok,” he said, trying to maintain focus on the image. “The Silver Dagger is here.” He colored the building red. “The target will arrive there in three days. we will allow him to enter and exit, but keep a watch on him from these watch points.” He colored the buildings set to be watchpoints in green. “I chose these buildings because no matter where the target goes,” he drew a few red lines on the roads to demonstrate possible routes. “we will be able to watch from atop one of their rooftops from a safe distance of at least two blocks. Then once they enter another building.” he colored a random building in red. “I can teleport us in front of it, and, finally, we bust in.” Keshi released the projection with a big sigh. “Questions?”

——————————————————

22 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“They are not my friend,” Itsuki said, then immediately regretted it. Wasn’t he just lamenting on how he wanted more friends? Including Asylum? Then why was his mind against it? Why did Asylum have to make themself so…unlikeable? “And Chloris is not my suitor. It’s not…I’m not going to just ‘get over’ Vinette. She wasn’t that kind of person.” Itsuki sighed wistfully, remembering her. Her hair, a warm light brown, coffee with a dash of cream like he had seen served in the city. Her skin like a fine pale porcelain vase which had become smudged with dirt and scars. Her hair had been so long when he first met her, in twin braids that fell to her waist, before she cut them off, and left her hair short, but even more beautiful. “She is more than just ‘that Ghostblood.’”

“Itsuki, you wound me,” Asylum said, siting down and taking a sip of their wine. “I don’t understand why you are so obsessed with some cultist who left you the moment her god called. Well I don’t see why anyone gets obsessed with anyone else. In my experience, attachment without substantial personal gain never ends well.”

12 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Chloris, the mistwarrens, Bendalloy Bar.

Chloris took in the new arrivals. Two Scadrians, by the look of it. Her MAPID automatically labeled them based on the information she received.

Asylum

friend of Kimura Itsuki

…………..

????

along with those came a pop-up.

Add ‘Vinette’ to database?

Chlo nodded, dismissing the pop-up. She had plenty of memory left. And plus, anything in Alleycity was interesting.

Turning to address Asylum, Chlo sighed. “Hello, Asylum. As Itsuki said, we’re not dating. We’re just having a chat.”

”How exactly do you know each other?” Chloris inquired. Though “charismatic” wasn’t exactly the word she would use to describe them, Asylum seemed to be hanging out in different circles than Itsuki was.

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lunamor @Stormlightsong

“Sorry for assuming,” Asylum said throwing salt over their shoulder. I should probably start building up some luck, they thought. “As of how we met, let’s just say he was looking for friends and got involved in some trouble involving my employer.” Then, Without looking behind themself, “and this is Eza, we have a business arrangement for mutual profit.”

@Lunamor

Edited by Stormlightsong

Eza made mental notes of the names Itsuki mentioned. Vinette, Itsuki’s girlfriend whom had apparently ditched him, and Chloris, the person sitting next to him. She crept forwards to stand next to Asylum, carefully avoiding the salt they had tossed onto the floor. Chloris’s eye covering thing looked even stranger up closer.

”It’s nice to meet you. How do you two know each other?”

She echoed Chloris’s question back at the pair. Normally, she wouldn’t have asked. Eza didn’t particularly care about that sort of stuff and preferred to talk with strangers as little as possible. It would’ve felt weird to just stand there silently, though. Made her seem suspicious.

@Stormlightsong

@Koloss17

@Ravenclawjedi42

As Chloris took in the information, her MAPID automatically updated.

Eza

Business partner of Asylum

She really needed to fix the A.I.’s interpretation software. It catalogued what it literally heard, but doesn’t pick up on the finer details.

38 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”It’s nice to meet you. How do you two know each other?”

Chlo couldn’t help but smile at the child’s inquiry. “He was reminiscing about old memories, and I decided to give him someone to talk to.” A bit of an odd move, thinking back on it. It was certainly out of place in a place like the Mistwarrens. However, she couldn’t help her nature. Even though I broke those ties a long time ago…

@Stormlightsong @Lunamor @Ravenclawjedi42

Edited by Koloss17

Arranis, Mistwarrens

Arranis wondered around the Mistwarrens. It was a depressing sort of place, one that he imagined would not have been possible in an ideal world, but suited the non ideal, all the same. The dank buildings seemed to crowd everything else out, with the roads feeling like you were ants walking under a cave roof. Some of the buildings showed great repair, and maybe an attempt to make this place more civilised, but with a glance around him, Arranis can see it did not make a difference. 

His spren zipped around him, pulling into tight circles, or flying out in wide arcs, dashing through the alleyways, trying to find out where the pseudo-inquisitor was. His instincts said there was something nearby, maybe not the inquisitor, but someone or something that could help them find their goal. 

"Find anything?" he asks his spren, as it zipped towards him, from one of the smaller alleyways. He saw many people look his way, openly hostile and distrusting, as he made a sound. What a happy place he thinks to himself. "I have found a bar, back a bit, that looks newer, and I fell that is the place where we should go" she whispers into his mind. "Lead the way" he whispers back. 

Consuming some of the investiture that he carries around in multiple areas on his person, he starts glowing, mist seemingly seeping out of his skin. He carries on walking, his senses on high alert. Before opening the door to the bar.