Am I the Only One Who...

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

• 4 months later...

I want to see somebody with a reputation level of 33 answer this question.

That's dark. 

Alright, 36AD: Though the above user's assessment is regarded as the most likely date, 36AD is the last possible year Jesus Christ could have been crucified. That's really the only specific thing I can think of about 36 AD. And really, if he did indeed live, 33 AD is the most accepted date, so I guess I'm cheating.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My evil plans have been foiled again!

Edit: I apologize. That was an excessively long 'no' that seemed necessary at the time, but in retrospect, was not.

No, it was absolutely necessary. I respect someone who knows how to say "no."

26 AD: Romans slaughtered a bunch of Thracian tribesmen, and Jesus might have been nailed to a cross.

26 BC: Some Roman dude invaded Iran. Nothing else interesting.

No, it was absolutely necessary. I respect someone who knows how to say "no."26 AD: Romans slaughtered a bunch of Thracian tribesmen, and Jesus might have been nailed to a cross.26 BC: Some Roman dude invaded Iran. Nothing else interesting.

I think you're forgetting the death of Emperor Augustus'great niece,Claudia Pulchra.

That moment shaped my life more than any other.

I think you're forgetting the death of Emperor Augustus'great niece,Claudia Pulchra.

That moment shaped my life more than any other.

Oh yeah! *facepalm* How could I forget!

37 AD: A lot of interesting stuff happened, actually. Caligula was crowned emperor of Rome, and tried to turn himself into a god. An earthquake flattened Antioch, and Nero was born.

37 BC: More random Roman stuff, along with an execution and an assassination.

Ah, the glorious year 47! The Year of the Consulship of Caesar and Vitellius, during which the Empire was once again placed under the moral guidance of the Censors, while elsewhere the Apostle Paul begins to wander to inspire the people like Lord Kelsier himself!

Or maybe that was in the same place. I can't remember, it was quite a while ago. Must be getting old.  :lol:

I have, right now, the answer to universe, life and everything.

Year 42 was a Common year starting on Monday just for that I dig it.

Upvote. 43 is not the answer to the universe, life, and everything. :ph34r:

I'm not 2,504 years old. I'm 2,504 years young.

Well, Kobold is 14000+, so you're only a seventh of the way there. :D

260BC Carthage attacks Rome in Sicily.

260AD Earliest known date of chess.

• Chaos locked this topic