I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

So, I would like to know, where the Crabwasp vs. Dragonwasp started. It is quite interesting, and I think I missed it.

We take full blame, and responsibility for this.

Edit: Me and Sweetness, I started it but now there are two three (thank you KChan for the third) options.

Edited by JamesW

Didn't it start in the chatroom? That's where most of the debate that I saw happened, anyways. Also, we have a thread now. Enjoy!

That's probably where the Dragonwasp thing started, but this was the original I think.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/2104-dragons-in-wok-spoilers/

They range between the size of a hand to perhaps the size of a small melon. You'll find out more about them eventually. Like most things from Aimia, they're pretty odd, and are also now very rare since the scouring.

This was his answer to the previous debate, wherein sweetness and I declared allegiance to either the Crabdragons or Crabwasps. The answer was the the creaters are neither wasps nor dragons.

So Sweetness, there is precedent for for miniature dragons (Anne McCaffery). And these creatures are between the size of a hand (small like a wasp) and a melon (big like a miniature dragon). Let us extend the olive branch, join the Dragonwasp faction, and rise to power within KChan's Hierarchy (We can overthrow it later if we need to).

Edited by JamesW

Zen, Aimians are people. Like Axies.

And James, I have said before and I say again now: THE CRABWASPS SHALL NEVER BE SILENCED!

Silence you traitorous savage! You betrayed the Order of the Dragonwasps and you were even drunk on duty several times.

only several times? surely ALL the times :P

That, as well as anything with wasp in the name would not make sense on Roshar unless the first people on Aimia were Shin.

I guess Crabdragon is the only name the book would likely call them out of any of our names.

I would like to announce that it is a good thing Brandon doesn't release books that often or my grades would majorly drop. I didn't hear/do anything the class after I got a hold of TES. It is an amazing book for everyone who hasn't read it! Read it, and rejoice!

I would like to announce that it is a good thing Brandon doesn't release books that often or my grades would majorly drop. I didn't hear/do anything the class after I got a hold of TES. It is an amazing book for everyone who hasn't read it! Read it, and rejoice!

¬_¬

I would like to announce that Emperor's Soul is 12 days away from publication here.

I would like to announce that I am once again gainfully employed!

And also, I actually managed to finish TES in one sitting at Barnes & Noble yesterday. Do I get bonus points for that?

Yes. However, I take away 10 awesome points for not buying when you could :P

Ooh, but which should I wear if I ever get to meet Brandon again? A mistborn with a Soulcaster wouldn't make much sense... Unless I just decided that I don't care and went as a Worldhopper instead. Hmm... Someone from 17th Shard cosplaying someone from The Seventeenth Shard! That'd be interesting indeed!