SmilingPanda19

Merp  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Zira sat lazily, ignoring how hungry she was…and how delightfully human the president smelled.

Ah yes, we're just going to ignore about your characters thinking about eating the president.

Ah yes, you don't think you want to hurt Merp. And you won't. Or else bad things will come upon you. And your characters.

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova petted Merp again.

"What should we do now? Should we attempt to cross to the other side?"

Merp chirps, shedding more gold dust.

Jock looks down at them. "I don't think its able to be crossed..."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira sat lazily, ignoring how hungry she was…and how delightfully human the president smelled.

She points to the screen. "Tell me, little one, what do you see there?" The screen zooms in on Jock, Nova, and Merp. 

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

I’m not my character…just because she’s a hungry vampire doesn’t mean I am…

Okay well I have to say think because I’m horrible at making decisions and if something changes I don’t want to be a liar BUT AT THIS MOMENT I WANT MERP TO LIVE FOREVER

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She points to the screen. "Tell me, little one, what do you see there?" The screen zooms in on Jock, Nova, and Merp. 

“Dinner?” Zira asks, smirking.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

YES! MERP WILL LIVE FOREVER!

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Nova didn't care that the golden dust was all over her now. She gave Merp a hug, spreading even more golden dust all over her.

"So then what are we to do? Just wait here?" She asked Jock "Hello? Who are you?" Nova called to Silver.

@Lord Spirit

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Dinner?” Zira asks, smirking.

"Close." She smiles at her like a mother would when teaching her children a lesson. "That right there, is prey. That is very dangerous prey. That prey is what started a silly little thing we call, a rebellion, hmm?"

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova didn't care that the golden dust was all over her now. She gave Merp a hug, spreading even more golden dust all over her.

"So then what are we to do? Just wait here?" She asked Jock "Hello? Who are you?" Nova called to Silver.

@Lord Spirit

Merp chirps and wiggles, giving her a hug and shedding lots of gold. 

Happy.

He chirps.

Jock just looks out, it is getting colder and colder. 

"I really don't know."

Edited by SmilingPanda19

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Close." She smiles at her like a mother would when teaching her children a lesson. "That right there, is prey. That is very dangerous prey. That prey is what started a silly little thing we call, a rebellion, hmm?"

Happy.

He chirps.

"I really don't know."

"Wait, I don't think I've introduced you! Merp, this is Jock. Jock, this is Merp." She showed Jock Merp. "Also, if you hurt her I will hunt you down and murder you and every last relative and destroy everything you love. Anyways..." She hugged Merp even more. She was very happy she had met Merp. She didn't care she was dying. Just as long as Merp was with her.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Happy.

He chirps.

"I really don't know."

Zira forced her fork to stay in place. You can kill her someday, she reminded herself. She will pay later, but only if you play her game right now. “Good for him,” Zira said, standing and turning away. “Can we kill him now?”

Junior tried to save power while in the air, shutting down a few unnecessary systems. He swerved around, gaining high altitude as he gazed over the arena.

"Aria, let's explore 13 degrees north west out of eyesight, and then shift downwards towards the east."

Junior spun and quickly shot his poco forwards, careful not to miss any details as he began observing the grounds below him. He saw...

@SymphonianBookworm @SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard

41 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Call it what you wish- He needed it. Builds character. And he won't need both hands to use air signals. If communication goes out or is compromised, the two of us need to be able to have a code visible to only us. Something safe... So as wingmen we can communicate through the cockpit instead of through the headset."

“…I was… talking about making him do hand signs… You’re the one who broke his hand?” Aria shook her head. “We can talk about that later. For now, where do you want to head first?”

5 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“…I was… talking about making him do hand signs… You’re the one who broke his hand?” Aria shook her head. “We can talk about that later. For now, where do you want to head first?”

"Yes. I broke his hand," Junior clearly didn't see the point in dwelling on the same topic, "This arena looks rough. Just follow me, I'm heading over the Tropical Rainforest in 3... 2... 1... Crossed to the biome."

8 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Yes. I broke his hand," Junior clearly didn't see the point in dwelling on the same topic, "This arena looks rough. Just follow me, I'm heading over the Tropical Rainforest in 3... 2... 1... Crossed to the biome."

Aria followed in suit, matching the movements as best she could in the bulky Largo. “Is there a certain place you’re heading? Also, this is a good place to get supplies.”

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira forced her fork to stay in place. You can kill her someday, she reminded herself. She will pay later, but only if you play her game right now. “Good for him,” Zira said, standing and turning away. “Can we kill him now?”

“Not yet dear. Patience… we must make him suffer first. He will suffer the deepest pain.” She turns to her. “And what is the deepest pain a person can suffer?”

25 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior tried to save power while in the air, shutting down a few unnecessary systems. He swerved around, gaining high altitude as he gazed over the arena.

"Aria, let's explore 13 degrees north west out of eyesight, and then shift downwards towards the east."

Junior spun and quickly shot his poco forwards, careful not to miss any details as he began observing the grounds below him. He saw...

@SymphonianBookworm @SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @The Wandering Wizard

You see a Rocky Mountain fragment, full of caves and rocks all over. Nothing other than pure stone. 

Hmmm @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian or @The Wandering Wizard you want this fragment?

21 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Crescent turns on coms and flies towards the nearest shard "Hello? Anyone there?"

You can see Jock, Nova, and Merp on the edge of the ice tundra, and Silver on the edge of another.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If there any remaining ships on any fragments they must be claimed or they will be destroyed.

17 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Not yet dear. Patience… we must make him suffer first. He will suffer the deepest pain.” She turns to her. “And what is the deepest pain a person can suffer?”

You see a Rocky Mountain fragment, full of caves and rocks all over. Nothing other than pure stone. 

You can see Jock, Nova, and Merp on the edge of the ice tundra, and Silver on the edge of another.

Zira shrugged, examining her nails. “I can think of several.”

24 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira shrugged, examining her nails. “I can think of several.”

“My dear. For pitiful humans, they suffer most from emotional pain. The emotions are what deceives a man.” She twirls her chair to face her. “You’ll see, no physical pain will be equal to the pain he feels soon enough.”

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

@Lord Spirit

“I am James Rasprow, Callsign: Silver. What is that thing you’re holding? Also do you have any ideas about how to cross this divide?” Silver responds. 

9 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

“I am James Rasprow, Callsign: Silver. What is that thing you’re holding? Also do you have any ideas about how to cross this divide?” Silver responds. 

"This is Merp!" She looked at Merp lovingly. "I don't know!" Is it like a big gap, what is it? The divide, I mean.
@SmilingPanda19

20 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“My dear. For pitiful humans, they suffer most from emotional pain. The emotions are what deceives a man.” She twirls her chair to face her. “You’ll see, no physical pain will be equal to the pain he feels soon enough.”

You are a pitiful human, Zira nearly said, but she held her tongue and nodded seriously. Let the human think she was safe, powerful, wise. She’ll learn soon enough.

*cough* Eddie dear you control the ice tundra-

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"This is Merp!" She looked at Merp lovingly. "I don't know!" Is it like a big gap, what is it? The divide, I mean.
@SmilingPanda19

Merp sneezes more gold dust and stares out at Silver.

chirp?

He asks.

@Edema Rue

29 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Nooooooo! Not Merp

29 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Nooooooo! Not Merp