Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

15 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

A flash of blue light slammed into the ship's shield. Seven's throat tightened. His gaze became narrow and focused as he light-lanced a passing piece of debris, turning to catch his adversary in his sights.

He fired a quick volley. No time to think. Failure to act meant death.

21 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lollies continued hiding, noticing an obsidian ship and fires on it, then hiding behind another asteroid.

Jason narrowly avoided most of the destructor blasts and turned his attention towards another ship that had fired at him. He grappled a meteor with his light-lance, rotating around it to find the phantom ship that had shot him.

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Len kept swerving. Shields were a safety net, a promise that it was okay to be weak. He didn’t need them. Len might not be the best fighter but oh, he could fly.

He swerved through the meteors, taking a path that couldn’t be copied. He used his light lance to make sharp turns, over and under and between. He flew…not quite like breathing. It was as natural, of course, but so much more beautiful.

He finally paused in the center of the falling meteors, the middle of a thick rain of destruction. 

2 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria connected to Jock’s comm, hoping to distract him from his pursuit of her flightleader. “If you don’t mind me asking, why did you choose your callsign as Jock? It’s just interesting to me. Not everyone likes to admit their lack of intelligence so openly.”

He ignored them. He was focused now. More than focused even, he was hungry. 

“Get back here… kitty kitty kitty…” He sings. Flying around looking for him. He turns off his comms to everyone else, it’s just Jock and Lord now.

Edited by SmilingPanda19

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He ignored them. He was focused now. More than focused even, he was hungry. 

“Get back here… kitty kitty kitty…” He sings. Flying around looking for him. He turns off his comms to everyone else, it’s just Jock and Lord now.

Lord shook his head, tsking softly. “I do hope you learn what joy is, someday. Poor little Princey.” He stayed just out of sight, behind the meteors.

51 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Lollies wasnt there. in reality, she was right behind jason. "misdirection" and she fires.

Jason cursed and fired back at Lollies. His shields were low. Trying to make the best of a bad situation, he fired his IMP, taking both his and his enemy’s shields down.

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Lord shook his head, tsking softly. “I do hope you learn what joy is, someday. Poor little Princey.” He stayed just out of sight, behind the meteors.

His brow furrows. What was this little one doing ruining his fun.

”Be a good little boy and run for me.” He pops out behind a meteor about 10 meters back, dangerously close. Both their IMPs are down. He starts to let out blue destructor fire. 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

His brow furrows. What was this little one doing ruining his fun.

”Be a good little boy and run for me.” He pops out behind a meteor about 10 meters back, dangerously close. Both their IMPs are down. He starts to let out blue destructor fire. 

He dodges easily, laughing. "You call that fighting?"

11 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Youuuu can be quiet 🤫 

30 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He dodges easily, laughing. "You call that fighting?"

He pants slightly, going faster, accelerating his GravCaps. 

“Get back her kitty kitty…” He fires again, aiming for the bottom of his ship. Near his destructors.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He pants slightly, going faster, accelerating his GravCaps. 

“Get back her kitty kitty…” He fires again, aiming for the bottom of his ship. Near his destructors.

Len dodged again. "Give up," he called. "You're only making yourself look bad."

43 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lollies smiles, knowing something that her opponent did not. "they never told you to pay attention to what they've used, right?" and she fires a ray.

Jason dodges it. Barely. He uses his light-lance on a falling meteor to manoeuvre away from the enemy ship.

I have to go sleep now.

42 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Len dodged again. "Give up," he called. "You're only making yourself look bad."

He growls. Suddenly destructor blasts shoot, they are red. Lethal destructors.

”Kitty kitty kitty…” He hisses and maxes out his GravCaps- speeding in and hitting the tail ship ship with destructor fire.

"Redirecting target once more," Junior smiled as he swerved his ship in an Ahlstrom loop.

He hear Aria reply over his headset: "On route for Jock."
He nodded. "Copy that."

They reached pivotal altitude, gaining high groundspeed. 

"Lord, we're coming up from behind him," Junior said across his communication headset.

He was waiting for an affirmative from his flight leader, and as soon as he got it he was prepared to blast the GravCaps. His right hand lay on one of the levers, agitated.

36 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

are we still dogfighting obsidian and winning because we're the best?

pretty much and losing because we're the best

symph and i have had to redirect our targets maybe 5 times depending on which phantom was active :P 

9 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

okay, can I join your mini flight xD? I have like, no clue how to rp 

sure! we can wingman for each other during the real games :D  for now, though, you're in a different flight, so it wouldn't work in this particular fight

also i wouldn't call it a mini-flight really, i think its more that we're wingmanning for each other (and debating whether or not aria should be the radar intercept officer with junior.... two planes are more useful though)

also we know each other in person so if i ever RP for aria or she RPs for junior, don't worry, we're probably on a call or something :P