Christmas Countdown to Save the World

InvisibIe

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan screams over everyone.

"GUYS WE NEED TO STOP THE GOD KING AND BRING BACK CHRISTMAS!" He shouts. "PAY ATTENTION!"
 @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @[Redacted] @TheRavenHasLanded @Kajsa :) @Canada Lover

Pilly nods and crosses several pairs of arms.

59 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan screams over everyone.

"GUYS WE NEED TO STOP THE GOD KING AND BRING BACK CHRISTMAS!" He shouts. "PAY ATTENTION!"
 @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @[Redacted] @TheRavenHasLanded @Kajsa :) @Canada Lover

24 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Wait." Elan says. "Why are y'all's looking at me? Sock started this." He gestures at her.

@SmilingPanda19

Sock munches from the bowl of Fritos.

”Correct!” She raises her finger matter-of-factly. (That’s how you say it right?)

She passes the bowl of Fritos to the witch-girl.

”I’ve gathered you because our glorious city is dealing with a crisis. Christmas is in danger of being cancelled by the mayor because of the disasters!” She seems panicked, Christmas is her favorite holiday. 
“We must save Christmas…”

*swirly doof. Inc. flash back*
“Back when my mother was little all her mother gave her for Christmas was socks. Socks every year! She got all kinds of socks. She got Halloween ones, pickles, tacos, Perry the platypus-“ (PeRrY tHe PlAtYpUs-)

”And it ruined every Christmas. That is how I got named.” She puts her feet up on the table with Christmas socks on. 
“My mother passed down her socks to me because she named me sock. It’s kind of weird…ANYWAYS- My point is that if we don’t save Christmas now for all those little kids they are all going to name their kids nothing because they got nothing for Christmas! It would be horrible!!! And confusing… but that’s besides the point. We can’t let anymore kids be ruined by their horrible childhood christmas!” She raises her fist in the air.

”Who’s with me?!”

@[Redacted] @TheRavenHasLanded @Kajsa :) @Canada Lover

Edited by SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Sock munches from bowl of Fritos.

”Correct!” She raises her finger matter-of-factly. (That’s how you say it right?)

”I’ve gathered you because our glorious city of dealing with a crisis. Christmas is in danger of being cancelled by the mayor because of the disasters!” She seems panicked, Christmas is her favorite holiday. 

“Back when I my mother was little all her mother gave her for Christmas was socks. Sock every year! She got all kinds of socks. She got Halloween ones, pickles, tacos, Perry the platypus-“ (PeRrY tHe PlAtYpUs-)

”And it ruined every Christmas. That is how I got named.” She puts her feet up on the table with Christmas socks on. 
“My mother passed down her socks to me because she named me sock. It’s kind of weird…ANYWAYS- My point is that if we don’t save Christmas now for all those little kids they are all going to name their kids nothing because they got nothing for Christmas! It would be horrible!!! And confusing… but that’s besides the point. We can’t let anymore kids be ruined by their horrible childhood christmas!” She raises her fist in the air.

”Who’s with me?!”

I read that in Doof’s voice xD…

Pilly raised all its arms and cheered. Silently.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

”I’ve gathered you because our glorious city is dealing with a crisis. Christmas is in danger of being cancelled by the mayor because of the disasters!” She seems panicked, Christmas is her favorite holiday. 

“Back when my mother was little all her mother gave her for Christmas was socks. Socks every year! She got all kinds of socks. She got Halloween ones, pickles, tacos, Perry the platypus-“ (PeRrY tHe PlAtYpUs-)

”Who’s with me?!”

"I AM WITH YOU!" Elan says. "I'M A SUPERHERO! I CAN HELP!"

48 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

”Who’s with me?!”

@[Redacted] @TheRavenHasLanded @Kajsa :) @Canada Lover

Admiral Worm glared at Pilly one more time, then sighed.

"I'm with you. Christmas should never be horrible. Let's go save Christmas!"

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I thought it was supposed to be like the song Agent P.

"If there is no Christmas, then the world might erupt into chaos! A war might start! I suppose I must help to try and keep the peace."

Wait, isn't this like literally exactly like that one Phineas and Ferb episode where they tried to save Christmas?

@Edema Rue @Cash67

Edited by Canada Lover

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Not with the God-King. He's banning Christmas!"

"But maybe we should just try to talk with them! Maybe we can work something out in a peaceful resolution! They are probably a really nice person on the inside! Like Ruio! They are very nice!"

Lol, it's not like Ruio could secretly be the God- king.

Edited by Canada Lover

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"But maybe we should just try to talk with them! Maybe we can work something out in a peaceful resolution! They are probably a really nice person on the inside! Like Ruio! They are very nice!"

"But that would be boring and that'd be bad if this was actually a role playing game that is being played by a bunch of teenagers on a fansite." Elan says. "Just theoretically." He jumps as the bowl transforms. "AGH! NO THAT DOESN'T CUT ON PLASTIC WASTE! IT'S A DISPOSABLE SMALL DIAMOND SHAPE BOWL!" His face is horrified as he struggles to grab some chips. "Disgusting." He decides to move towards eating pizza instead. 

Bye bye, fourth wall.

See you next week.

Just now, [Redacted] said:

And pizza must be eaten from the middle.

Elan jumps back as he sees people eating pizza from the middle. Then he throws up. "I'm not hungry anymore..." He says.