SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon hears the cannon and begins to panic and tries to speed walk to find Airgid. “Who knows how much time I have to live if I don’t find my teammate?”

No, shades can’t recognize the difference. You’re moving quick, so it counts.

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

youre the game maker. im just a ghost. not like i can do much, maybe flip a switch or two, but thats it.

“Good point.”

14 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran decides to start running for no particular reason. He runs so fast that his head slams into a tree branch, and

The branch took of Naran's head.

(Spoilered for size.)

Hide contents

The gamemakers were raging and thrashing about, destructive. But in District 5, a small girl only sat quietly, staring at the screen, watching Naran's headless body slump onto the ground.

The young girl reached out to the screen, and tried to touch her brothers face. He was liberated now. Serene.

Naran was dead. She knew that, and knew that there was nothing she could do. That brought pain, true, but not the pain she had expected. I let him go long ago, she thought, staring at his face. When he was reaped.

She didn't feel the pain or terror that she had known before, when he'd gone into the games. This time, she felt only peace. She would always love him. But she would not cease to function because he was gone.

The girl picks up a flower. Naran had always loved them. She threw it into the air, and thought she heard Naran's spirit puff away, like mist under a hot sun.

(Don't hate me please. I needed a death scene.)

*claps*
Good job, good death.

32 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid pushes his full wight into Sharpies neck

@Justice_Magician

23 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran decides to start running for no particular reason. He runs so fast that his head slams into a tree branch, and

(Spoilered for size.)

Reveal hidden contents

The gamemakers were raging and thrashing about, destructive. But in District 5, a small girl only sat quietly, staring at the screen, watching Naran's headless body slump onto the ground.

The young girl reached out to the screen, and tried to touch her brothers face. He was liberated now. Serene.

Naran was dead. She knew that, and knew that there was nothing she could do. That brought pain, true, but not the pain she had expected. I let him go long ago, she thought, staring at his face. When he was reaped.

She didn't feel the pain or terror that she had known before, when he'd gone into the games. This time, she felt only peace. She would always love him. But she would not cease to function because he was gone.

The girl picks up a flower. Naran had always loved them. She threw it into the air, and thought she heard Naran's spirit puff away, like mist under a hot sun.

Bravo. That was a good death.

Siylna got an idea. A wonderful awful idea. She was going to steal Christma—just kidding. She walked over to Saffron’s cell and reached in, handing him a water bottle.

I CALL YOU ALL TO WITNESS. AFTER 117 PAGES, SAFFRON HAS BEEN GIVEN WATER. 

26 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

(Spoilered for size.)

Reveal hidden contents

“Trees don’t kill people” - Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Siylna shook her head. “Poison is such a boring way to kill someone.”

Medea hissed back in her room. HER venom was quite painful. Oh how she delighted when they screamed and lived in agony for a year and a day. It was enough to get any confession.

Her forked tongue slithered out of her mouth. Sliding between two snake like fangs that appear and disappeared.

Soon it would be time to bite one of them. Soon...well she hoped it would be at least. She hadn't been allowed to fully be what she was in a long time.

She headed into the GMHQ to check in on the gamemakers knowing none were around.

@Ravenclawjedi42

3 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac blinked. "Well. I'm sixteen. I've never watched the games. And I grew up in District 11, with my mom." She smiled at the mention of her mother. "What about you?"

"Sorry, you said you never watched the Games?" Assah looked appalled. Everyone was supposed to watch them. Not to view them was a violation of the law. "I can't imagine that. I thought you could be executed for refusing to watch them."

HOL UP THIS DIDN'T POST WHAT THE SCUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i'm sorry Symphie (is it okay if i call you that merely for brevity)

Edited by Kajsa :)
AGHHHHHHHHHHH *deep breath* ... :)

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

What do I need to do? I was at school 

2 hours ago, The stormfather said:

I can’t keep up with this thread imma have to leave. I’m already dead, so no harm done.

No problem! Your not obligated to stay when you are dead

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:
1 minute ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon goes to find Airgid after hearing the cannon go off. Worried, she drinks a little bit of her orange juice and continues her search for Airgid. @Silver Phantom @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @Justice_Magician

She doesn’t find anything yet.

3 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon goes to find Airgid after hearing the cannon go off. Worried, she drinks a little bit of her orange juice and continues her search for Airgid. @Silver Phantom @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @Justice_Magician

I can’t really do anything right now, we are in the middle of killing each other. If @Justice_Magician hasn’t said anything by tonight I will just retcon our fight. 

Edited by Silver Phantom

57 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

"Sorry, you said you never watched the Games?" Assah looked appalled. Everyone was supposed to watch them. Not to view them was a violation of the law. "I can't imagine that. I thought you could be executed for refusing to watch them."

LOL it's completely fine if you call me Symphie and don't stress about not posting!

Lilac looked confused for a moment. "I... remember being told to watch them. And I remember... looking at the TV. But I don't recall the games. So I guess I didn't watch them?" She trails off for a second before shaking her head. "It doesn't matter. Tell me more about yourself!"

ah, lilac. when will you begin to realize there are bits you cannot remember?