SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Bob frowned. Cassian…he had been in the last Hunger Games. The same one that killed one of Bob’ friends, Smart Bob. He had been preoccupied with Smart Bob committing suicide when the stuff with Cassian happened, but Bob knew that it had something to do with the murders.

Bob picks another plant. Surely one of these would be safe to eat…?

It lights on fire. Not too much, though!!

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

assah could not catch up unless she devises another way to catch up (there are quite a few improvised ways)
or unless she finds a short cut

but going the same way? no.

Got it. Lilac continues on her way.

"How do you not feel bad about killing?" Lilac asks, genuinely curious and ignoring Assah's jabs.

Arma crept closer. It didn't seem like they had been noticed. They pulled readied themselves to go in for the kill, but they hesitated. Sure they didn't want to be here at all, and killing people was the best way to escape quickly, but it meant taking another human life. Arma hesitated. They stepped back onto a brittle stick, and it snapped

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"How do you not feel bad about killing?" Lilac asks, genuinely curious and ignoring Assah's jabs.

"I was raised to kill. It's just business." Assah soon grew frustrated, trying to catch up without running. Scudding arena!

2 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma crept closer. It didn't seem like they had been noticed. They pulled readied themselves to go in for the kill, but they hesitated. Sure they didn't want to be here at all, and killing people was the best way to escape quickly, but it meant taking another human life. Arma hesitated. They stepped back onto a brittle stick, and it snapped

Naran whirled around, brandishing a club. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't bash your face in right now," he said softly, yet forcefully.

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“I. HATE. FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bob yells. At that moment he doesn’t care. He stomps out the flames and, if this succeeded, puts the plant in his mouth.

The fire goes out, though a few shades have drifted over, and he successfully eats the plant. :) 

1 minute ago, Kajsa :) said:

"I was raised to kill. It's just business." Assah soon grew frustrated, trying to catch up without running. Scudding arena!

This whole situation is hilarious because of the fact that we can only walk. Like, "Oh, you're gonna run away from me?" "No, actually I'm going to walk away." :P

"...There's no way you believe that. I mean, you live. Isn't that enough to give you empathy?"

4 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran whirled around, brandishing a club. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't bash your face in right now," he said softly, yet forcefully.

"Uuuh, Non-specific excuse!" Arma shouted. They honestly couldn't think of a legitimate excuse. 

So they resorted to violence.

They jumped to the side of the club and directed a punch at his sternum.  

Edited by Wittles of Shinovar

Cassian… that was the stupid capital kid who messed up the last hunger games that Rasks friend Ninddle was in.

Now he had an additional reason not to like the gamemakers. 

I kinda feel bad for tying this back to the 2000 post Stormlit games. Good luck to anyone trying to figure out the gamemaker lore. :)

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

This whole situation is hilarious because of the fact that we can only walk. Like, "Oh, you're gonna run away from me?" "No, actually I'm going to walk away." :P

lol yessss that's so real

4 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"...There's no way you believe that. I mean, you live. Isn't that enough to give you empathy?"

"Life is subjective. Some people were born to live, some to kill, and some to die. I don't cling to what I have, afraid at every moment that I'll lose. That's... human."

Edited by Kajsa :)

coming home from school, apologies

because i know your beloved victor better than most.

bonswear... what happened to you, my child? im no older than you, but... my my you arent supposed to be this. Your father isnt your father. 

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 minute ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

"Uuuh," Arma honestly couldn't think of a legitimate excuse. 

So they resorted to violence.

They jumped to the side of the club and directed a punch at his sternum.  

Naran leaped sideways, then swung his club at Arma's outstretched arm.

9 minutes ago, Argenti said:

I'll come find you if I defeat Arma.

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

A creature attacks you from behind, tackling you to the ground. The creature seems blind.

No, because you cannot stand. You are too sick.

Alder tries to roll out from under it and run towards the axe, before going still.

I will try  to find naran

@Edema Rue

Edited by Argenti

2 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

"Life is subjective. Some people were born to live, some to kill, and some to die. I don't cling to what I have, afraid at every moment that I'll lose. That's... human."

Something slips into Lilac's voice.

Something not entirely... sane.

"Some people were born to die?"

She chuckled.

"Let me guess, some people were just born smarter and better and more worthy. Some people were meant to be stepped on and starved and... and forced to-"

She cuts herself off.

"You are only able to think these things because you've always been the person born for great things. What if you weren't? Is that how you justify your actions? The other people deserved it? It's what they were meant for? They're nothing but objects that you can-"

She stops talking.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran leaped sideways, then swung his club at Arma's outstretched arm.

Arma withdrew their arm as fast as they could, the club still delivered a solid hit, to a much smaller area. Before he could do anything else Arma tackled Naran down and flipped him over, pinning his arms behind him and kneeling on the small of his back