SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He shakes his head. “Your crazy… I would never…” he takes another sip if his coffee leaning against her.

(was supposed to post before) 

he follows behind her over next to Calliope, he just glares at Elan. 
Reminds me of my mother… what a… special woman

He sips his coffee down, making his anxious overstimulated trembling and fidgeting worse, but he loves the brutal bitter taste of black coffee.

Siylna giggled at him. “You’re adorable.”

Wiz we have no clue what we’re doing with you.

@The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I KNOW I AM!" Elan screetches. "AND SO IS HE! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

NOT SO ADORABLE WHEN HE SPILLS THOUGH!!!"

Siylna gave him a flat look. “If anyone has ever called you adorable, I will…uh…bomb the arena.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna gave him a flat look. “If anyone has ever called you adorable, I will…uh…bomb the arena.”

Elan's gaze doesn't look at her, but you can tell he's trying to find her gaze. "Someone did... once..." he whispers. "And him... he was adorable too..."

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

hey, i'm really sorry, but i think i'm gonna drop out of this RP... it's too confusing for me, and i am not going to go through all the trouble of trying to figure things out. sorry, y'all

someone can go ahead and kill off my character, Ember. i think she's somewhere in the trees by the cornucopia.

31 minutes ago, shortcake said:

hey, i'm really sorry, but i think i'm gonna drop out of this RP... it's too confusing for me, and i am not going to go through all the trouble of trying to figure things out. sorry, y'all

someone can go ahead and kill off my character, Ember. i think she's somewhere in the trees by the cornucopia.

Rask heads into the forest to explore and finds another tribute near the cornucopia. @shortcake

Edited by Lord Spirit

AHHHHH I WAS EATING LUNCH AT SCHOOL AND I COULDN'T HAVE MY PHONE OUT AHHH I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T HELP @TheRavenHasLanded

Lilac watches with horror.

Frozen.

Again.

No, no, no, no, no.
She watches Ayck fall to the ground.

No, no, no, no, no.
She watches Ayck struggle to breathe.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

And still, she couldn't move.

No, no, no, no, no, no, STOP. STOP. STOP.

And then she doesn't know what was happening.
He is dying.
She is dying.
No, she isn't. She is watching.
Watching?
She is watching him die?
She is letting it happen?
She is letting him die.
He is dying.

He is dying and dying and dying and-

and dead.

And then she snaps.

She

can't

just

watch

any

more

And so, Lilac grabs her quarterstaff.

She watches Laurellen struggle as Ayck finally died.

She does not react.

She steps forward.

Aims for the neck.

And brings down the weapon.

@The Wandering Wizard

I caught up! You guys are fast. 

So, apparently I spent the "night" outside, any chance the shades didn't eat my soul or something? Idk I haven't finished Shadows of Silence.

Nilo opened his eyes, noticing he was gripping the quarterstaff, just like he was before falling asleep. He eyed the thing. It was new for him, less comfortable than a knife for sure, but at least with this he could hit without drawing blood.

He got up, took a sip from his flask, and started moving east, keeping the sound of the river to his right. His stomach growled. Step two was getting some food.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna smirks and puts the syringe away, walking over and sitting next to Calliope. “That was fun!”

"You base your delight on empty threats, Siylna," Calliope scowled, though there was a noticeable smile underneath that she was trying to hide.

55 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Sure thing.

That shelter is free, but you need to kill someone to claim it. Kill another tribute, and it's all yours!

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"You base your delight on empty threats, Siylna," Calliope scowled, though there was a noticeable smile underneath that she was trying to hide.

That shelter is free, but you need to kill someone to claim it. Kill another tribute, and it's all yours!

Ahem

Give me water

5 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

She does not react.

She steps forward.

Aims for the neck.

And brings down the weapon.

@The Wandering Wizard

The staff takes her in the neck and widens the gash from Ayck's fingers. She chuckles gurgily as her blood stains the ground as a witness to the shades.

"You have sealed your fate to be killed at the hands of your friend. He doesn't know you anymore. Already his eyes bleed red. The field burns. You moved too fast and," she takes a deep breath and chokes on her blood.

"You spilt my blood. Join us as the condemned."

She slumps backwards still chuckling watching as a scythe takes her in the neck and everything goes black.

The scythe isn't there, she's just going mad :P

And will be an insane shade

@TheRavenHasLanded