Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"HT-2118! Calm down or else!" A different voice comes from the roof where there is a loudspeaker.

The termination room is a large sterile room with one large light up top. "Now MT-36 please terminate AT-99. Then grab your soldier uniform."

Lundyn pulls at the fabric on her back, ripping a large enough hole for her wings to fit through. Finally...

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"What are you waiting for MT-36? Do it." He seems almost confused as to why you won't "You shouldn't have feelings."

uhhhhh

I wouldn't say Lundyn is harmless.... she set fire to her parents by breathing fire...

she also can make lights flicker, and she glitches when she's nervous or has strong feelings

also, she can completely disappear from existence and then blip back in...

she can also speak through thoughts

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She did not smile back, and she sat between him and Pic. Almond scampered away to sit in the corner.

@Cash67

She looked into them, and her eyes narrowed.

"If you can help him, do it," Tal said. "It would probably be best for all of you if I left."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"If you can help him, do it," Tal said. "It would probably be best for all of you if I left."

Xin looked at Trevor, and they had a mental conversation. "He wants me to help you first. There's something in your head. I hear it."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Xin looked at Trevor, and they had a mental conversation. "He wants me to help you first. There's something in your head. I hear it."

Tal blinked, eyes widening. "That's dangerous."

"It's not one of the Seekers, interestingly." She cocked her head. "But it seems similar."

"Seekers? Tell me about them."  Tal paled. "That wasn't me. It's getting hungry. Stars and spirits, it's already hungry."

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

"Seekers? Tell me about them."  Tal paled. "That wasn't me. It's getting hungry. Stars and spirits, it's already hungry."

"I know it wasn't. I won't have a lot of time on this one." She put her hand on Tal's forehead, and a feeling of peace flooded his mind.

Spoiler

Basically the Seekers (shortened for Seekers of the Shattered) find traumatized or "Shattered" people to have their bodies serve as hosts, while the person's soul is cast out of their body and trapped in that of an animal. Over time, the Seekers start to lose control over the bodies they take and need new ones.

Xin's power is that she can cast a Seeker out against its will and prevent it from taking over anyone else. The voice would be stuck noncorporeal with no influence over Tal if this were to work. Whether it does is I guess up to you, though. You would also get to decide if he keeps the magic if it does work

@Edema Rue

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan puts an arm around Aventine, but not as a romantic gesture, just to be comforting. "We'll get out of this. I promise."

"They wanted me to kill Almond," she whispered. "They wanted me to kill him and be a soldier for them. They said we weren't supposed to feel."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"They wanted me to kill Almond," she whispered. "They wanted me to kill him and be a soldier for them. They said we weren't supposed to feel."

"Feeling is good. Feel." Elan said. "And... don't kill Almond."

"Feeling is good. Feel." Elan said. "And... don't kill Almond."

She pulled her legs to her chest and buried her face in it. "I agree, it's a good thing, but they didn't expect it. They want to study me because I feel. I don't even know what that would entail..."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She pulled her legs to her chest and buried her face in it. "I agree, it's a good thing, but they didn't expect it. They want to study me because I feel. I don't even know what that would entail..."

"That's... not good." Elan said. "I... I won't let them. They won't study me, and they sure as pancakes are delicious won't be studying you."

"That's... not good." Elan said. "I... I won't let them. They won't study me, and they sure as pancakes are delicious won't be studying you."

Hehehehe

I agreed that pancakes are good

Spoiler

Image result for i understood that reference

"They have lethal weapons, Elan. Do we even have that choice? They don't even think we're people."

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"They have lethal weapons, Elan. Do we even have that choice? They don't even think we're people."

"Well in some of our cases they're right." Elan says. "And yes. As long as we're alive we can fight and do have that choice."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Well in some of our cases they're right." Elan says. "And yes. As long as we're alive we can fight and do have that choice."

She stayed curled up. "I hate this. Almost as much as I hated my life and situation before the Clinic."

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn pulls at the fabric on her back, ripping a large enough hole for her wings to fit through. Finally...

I know she's not harmless but they don't.

She smiled, but still stayed fetal. "Thank you, Elan. What about you guys, Pic, Lundyn, and Almond?"

@Cash67 @shortcake @Exotic Almond

"What's the point. They'll just kill me regardless of whether you do it. They've taken my staff, I can't do anything without that. I needed inside help to escape last time and last I saw she was shot as I fled." 

Hint: Not useless without staff, more backstory stuff soon.

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"What's the point. They'll just kill me regardless of whether you do it. They've taken my staff, I can't do anything without that. I needed inside help to escape last time and last I saw she was shot as I fled." 

“Showing that they don’t control us. And that they never will.”