Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond cries. Then a person walks into the cell in scientist gear with 3 heavily armed guards (Lethal weapons this time), The door closing behind him quickly

K, she would not have been happy if they were

She looked up at them. 

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"I'm Almond. That's not my given name but... I don't like that one? What happened to your wings it looks painful."

"I fell from a tree and then set it on fire," Lundyn smiles, like she's proud of it, "It was scary"

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine walked over to Lundyn and Almond, hands in her jacket pockets.

@Exotic Almond

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Child." He points to Lundyn. "Also Trevor was paralyzed but is gone now."

52 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond turns as he hears something. While he's distracted a dart shoots out from behind and hits him in the shoulders. "Oh, that's... not goo..." And he falls unconscious.

50 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"So he was Shattered..." Xin muttered.

She shook her head. "I see. That would be Rahil, then."

No Trevor?

Xin smiled. "I mean, if you want to be called Trevor, I guess. But I know you as Rahil."

~~

Aventine's eyes widened, and she picked up him and Lundyn before going into the magic proof cell.

@shortcake

43 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Anything magical isn't a person. Now hand over the subject and get on your knees."

@shortcake (I forgot, not online oops)

40 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"I don't have to explain myself to you." She shoots Lundyn with a dart.

Lundyn yelps in pain and almost immediately passes out.

37 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

AAaaaaand she messed with a kid. That's it.

Aventine put Almond gently on the ground, not breaking eye contact with the lady. She stayed knelt over him and pulled Lundyn to her.

Lavender wings spread over them, and she turned into Akarui. One purple feather zipped faster than the woman could stop it, sharpened, and stopped while touching her neck. It poked it, and a drop of blood was drawn.

21 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic watched her, but has a large hesitancy about going into yet another rift. 

Pic ruffles her hair. 

“Lets wait here for Ave,” Pic hummed. 

He finds a fight breaking out in the basement. 

Pic heard the shot, and brought up his shield by instinct, humming loudly. The shield did break the shots momentum, but tue shot broke the shield. By extension, Pics song cut off. He quickly tried to bring up the shield again, but this time he was a tad slower. 

16 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

Everyone wakes up in a pristine white cell. Wearing white jumpsuits with subject numbers on them and a logo that says MCS. Almond sits in a corner despondent.

Lundyn abruptly sits up and tries to spread her wings, failing, since they're being constricted by the jumpsuit. "my wings! I can't move them, I can't move my wings..." She claws at the zipper on the jumpsuit, trying to open it.

Just now, shortcake said:

"I fell from a tree and then set it on fire," Lundyn smiles, like she's proud of it, "It was scary"

Lundyn abruptly sits up and tries to spread her wings, failing, since they're being constricted by the jumpsuit. "my wings! I can't move them, I can't move my wings..." She claws at the zipper on the jumpsuit, trying to open it.

Not looking away from the scientist and guards, she held an arm out for Lundyn to crawl under.

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"Subject HT-2118 please calm down or we will use force. Now will subject MT-36 and Subject AT-99 please come with me." Looking down at their suits Aventine sees that she is MT-36 while Almond is AT-99

Elan is GT-1 and Pic is ST-103

@Spark of Hope (do edits still notify people?)

Edited by Exotic Almond

"Subject HT-2118 please calm down or we will use force. Now will subject MT-36 and Subject AT-99 please come with me." Looking down at their suits Aventine sees that she is MT-36 while Almond is AT-99

Yes they do

She looked at Pic, Elan, and Lundyn sadly as she stood, holding Almond. Stay safe, she thought to herself.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Not looking away from the scientist and guards, she held an arm out for Lundyn to crawl under.

Lundyn scoots next to Aventine trying not to look at the scary guards.

"why are they doing this? I didn't do anything-"

2 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"I need to move my wings, I can'tmove themm with this STUPID jumpsuit!! I need it off!!"

Lundyn scoots next to Aventine trying not to look at the scary guards.

"why are they doing this? I didn't do anything-"

"I need to move my wings, I can'tmove themm with this STUPID jumpsuit!! I need it off!!"

"None of us did."

"Lundyn, please calm down," she said. She sounded scared, and she was - more so than she let on.

It autocorrected Lundyn to all caps...

She looked at Pic, Elan, and Lundyn sadly as she stood, holding Almond. Stay safe, she thought to herself.

"wait no please!" she tugs on Aventine's sleeve, not wanting her to leave.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Follow me. And HT-2118 PLEASE calm down." He leads them down a blank, white, sterile hallway and into a room with a label reading "termination room"

Is it weird that I kinda enjoy this. Not the suffering but the fact that I can give some of Almond's backstory some light

Edited by Exotic Almond

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"None of us did."

"Lundyn, please calm down," she said. She sounded scared, and she was - more so than she let on.

"this stupid zipper won't work, my wings are cramped..."

I probably should've asked if there was slots for her wings... we could figure out a way to cut them, or we could make it where they did this to her on purpose to make her uncomforatable

@Exotic Almond

"wait no please!" she tugs on Aventine's sleeve, not wanting her to leave.

She leaned down, placing Almond on her shoulders. She removed Lundyn's hand and held it in both of hers for a moment. "They'll kill us if I don't," she said quietly. "I'm sorry."

"Follow me. And HT-2118 PLEASE calm down." He leads them down a blank, white, sterile hallway and into a room with a label reading "termination room"

She froze for a moment, then kept walking, looking behind her towards the cell.

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"this stupid zipper won't work, my wings are cramped..."

@Exotic Almond

"HT-2118! Calm down or else!" A different voice comes from the roof where there is a loudspeaker.

They absolutely don't care about anyone's comfort but it wouldn't be hard to tear. Thin fabric and all.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She leaned down, placing Almond on her shoulders. She removed Lundyn's hand and held it in both of hers for a moment. "They'll kill us if I don't," she said quietly. "I'm sorry."

She froze for a moment, then kept walking, looking behind her towards the cell.

The termination room is a large sterile room with one large light up top. "Now MT-36 please terminate AT-99. Then grab your soldier uniform."

Edited by Exotic Almond

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"HT-2118! Calm down or else!" A different voice comes from the roof where there is a loudspeaker.

The termination room is a large sterile room with one large light up top. "Now MT-36 please terminate AT-99. Then grab your soldier uniform."

The look on her face was one of horror. She removed Almond from her shoulders, tears welling in her eyes.

The look on her face was one of horror. She removed Almond from her shoulders, tears welling in her eyes.

"What are you waiting for MT-36? Do it." He seems almost confused as to why you won't "You shouldn't have feelings."

I forgot to mention that the letter in front of their names are for their category AT for Animal Type, MT for Mistoborn Type, GT for God Type (notice his is 1), HT for Harmless Type and ST for Sound Type

"What are you waiting for MT-36? Do it." He seems almost confused as to why you won't "You shouldn't have feelings."

She set him on the table, no longer able to hold the tears back. She began to quickly pace, one hand over her mouth and the other supporting her elbow.

She set him on the table, no longer able to hold the tears back. She began to quickly pace, one hand over her mouth and the other supporting her elbow.

"It appears we were wrong about you." He waves to the guards "Take them back to the cell. We'll need to study that one later and the otter might be a good bargaining chip." Aventine and Almond are taken back to the cell.

I've gotta go soon, Almond is despondent in the corner, won't respond to anyone. Ya'll can continue to RP in the cell but I'll be back soon.

Edited by Exotic Almond

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

You're the most powerful entity they've contained they had to come up with an entirely new category just for you. I'm not sure that's a good thing though. (They have an extractor)

"It appears we were wrong about you." He waves to the guards "Take them back to the cell. We'll need to study that one later and the otter might be a good bargaining chip." Aventine and Almond are taken back to the cell.

“How could you do this…” she asked quietly on the way back.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

He saw the red in her eyes and the tears on her face.

“How could you do this…” she asked quietly on the way back.

He saw the red in her eyes and the tears on her face.

"I can't believe they found me..." Almond repeats over and over in grief not responding to any attempts to rouse him.

Ok officially go time. Gotta present stuff! Be back in probably 1-2 hours.

"I can't believe they found me..." Almond repeats over and over in grief not responding to any attempts to rouse him.

She was asking the scientist/soldiers…

13 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

The staves feel blocked almost like the anti-magic field in the prison cell in the basement.

@Spark of Hope

He was muffled. Muted was agony, torture, hell, but  muffled? He could do with being muffled.

13 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She woke up groggy. She gently picked up Almond and held him like a cat, stroking his back as she sat next to Pic and leaned into him under his arm.

"But I escaped. I was free! That just makes it worse.

Elan is injected with sedative and taken.

She looked down, sadly. "Yes, it does," she said quietly.

Pic kept humming, listening to the conversation and providing physical support for Aventine. 

50 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She grunted again. "I know."

"So," Xin said, "you guys want my help with something."

“Trevor said you could help with something. I’m not sure if he meant for me or you.” Tal glanced away. Didn’t that taste good?

Shut up.

It did, didn’t it?

Tal didn’t even bother to respond. Some of the deadness crept back into his eyes.

On 5/20/2024 at 12:31 PM, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan smiled towards her, but didn't say anything.

She did not smile back, and she sat between him and Pic. Almond scampered away to sit in the corner.

@Cash67

On 5/20/2024 at 12:31 PM, Edema Rue said:

“Trevor said you could help with something. I’m not sure if he meant for me or you.” Tal glanced away. Didn’t that taste good?

Shut up.

It did, didn’t it?

Tal didn’t even bother to respond. Some of the deadness crept back into his eyes.

She looked into them, and her eyes narrowed.

Edited by Spark of Hope