Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

13 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“That’s usually what Tal does…,” Pic trailed. He turned to the animals. “Can either of you go ask Tal where we get a key?”

"I thank you again, kind one. Now, what is your name? I have asked, but have not gotten a response as of yet."

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I thank you again, kind one. Now, what is your name? I have asked, but have not gotten a response as of yet."

"Pic," Pic hums. 

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor chirped, eying the Being one more time before flying off to Tal.

@Edema Rue

Tal looked up from a battered copy of Mistborn as he heard Trevor fly in. “Hey, buddy,” he said. “What’s up?” 

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh, I never said my name. Now I'm being rude. Sorry, my name is Almond and I don't think you're as scary as you look." Almond stands up and makes a move to shake The Being's hand. "I also need a key still. Last time me and Sunny ended up in the basement. Can I come with you?"

This is all in the assumption that they haven't left yet @Spark of Hope @Cash67

Edited by Exotic Almond

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh, I never said my name. Now I'm being rude. Sorry, my name is Almond and I don't think you're as scary as you look." Almond stands up and makes a move to shake The Being's hand. "I also need a key still. Last time me and Sunny ended up in the basement. Can I come with you?"

The Being doesn't shake Almond's hand, but he nods genially. "It is also well to meet you, Almond. You may come with me, yes. We shall get you your key."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Being doesn't shake Almond's hand, but he nods genially. "It is also well to meet you, Almond. You may come with me, yes. We shall get you your key."

"Ok, cool." Almond hops down and gets ready to go.

56 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Need key. New person.

“Oh, sure!” Tal said. He pulled a key that looked as if it had been made of melted ruby out of a pocket. It hung on a golden chain. “Tell them to go up to the fourth floor, out to the third smallest courtyard, then climb the sweetest smelling oak tree. This will open the window at the top, which is their room.” He handed Trevor the key through the bars. “And, uh, if they…if they need anything, I can help. So I guess you can come get me. Or they can come down. Or…yeah.” His smile faded slightly. 

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Oh, sure!” Tal said. He pulled a key that looked as if it had been made of melted ruby out of a pocket. It hung on a golden chain. “Tell them to go up to the fourth floor, out to the third smallest courtyard, then climb the sweetest smelling oak tree. This will open the window at the top, which is their room.” He handed Trevor the key through the bars. “And, uh, if they…if they need anything, I can help. So I guess you can come get me. Or they can come down. Or…yeah.” His smile faded slightly. 

Trevor shifted his weight. … Bad feeling. About new person.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor shifted his weight. … Bad feeling. About new person.

Tal’s eyes sharpened, and he put down his book, leaning so that his face was nearly touching the bars. It wasn’t that he’d been uninterested before, and yet the difference was as stark as if he’d been sleeping. Now he was awake, and that was dangerous. Powerful. But dangerous. “Why? What happened?”

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal’s eyes sharpened, and he put down his book, leaning so that his face was nearly touching the bars. It wasn’t that he’d been uninterested before, and yet the difference was as stark as if he’d been sleeping. Now he was awake, and that was dangerous. Powerful. But dangerous. “Why? What happened?”

Can’t say. Instinct. And Ave didn’t trust.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Can’t say. Instinct. And Ave didn’t trust.

“Right,” Tal said. He hesitated, then pulled the key back inside and tucked it into his pocket. “Can you send him down here? Tell him…I need to speak with him before giving him a key.”

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Right,” Tal said. He hesitated, then pulled the key back inside and tucked it into his pocket. “Can you send him down here? Tell him…I need to speak with him before giving him a key.”

Yes. No sad, he reminded Tal, and then he flew back.

@Cash67 @Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Spark of Hope

The Clinic

Bookwyrm stumbled back into the Clinic. Thaidakar had vanished, and he'd left the "syrup dimension", as Lyla had called it. 

That's a whole thing I'm probably going to have to worry about later. 

He reached out with his mind, and started to send a message.

Insa, I'm-

He cut off.

Insa wasn't there.

His eyes widened and he spun, dashing to the halls to Insa's room. It was locked.

He sighed. Please tell me she didn't...

He opened his mind for any wider trace of where she had gone. It was at this point that a familiar presence entered his mind.

She's gone back homeAstwyr said.

Where's that?

I'll show you.

Bookwyrm followed the path that the god laid between worlds, and vanished in a small flash of light.

20 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic nodded, and let that statement hang in the air. He looked Aventine in the eyes, trying to hear what was going on in her head. 

Lundyn instantly felt a PULL that led downstairs. She began slowly drifting across the floor of her room. 

im alive againnnnnn

I rise!

Lundyn yelped as she was pulled by seemingly nothing, but continues to hum. I have to find Pic and Aventine, she thought.

@Cash67 @Spark of Hope

On 5/7/2024 at 10:31 PM, InfiniteInsanity said:

Palli: The Camp (Insa)

Insa collapsed in an open field.

When she looked up all she saw was ruins. Houses that had been ripped apart. Makeshift shelters. Bloodstains. 

She closed her eyes in an attempt to block out the memories but they came anyways.

Claws breaking through walls, the screams and the blood.

The sword she had instinctively made as the danger got closer.

Being dragged away from her family.

The feeling of the sword slicing open her back.

Being forced to watch.

"No!" Insa opened her eyes. "Please! Saar!" There was no response

Panic filled her. "Please." She stood up. "Please come back."

Saar please. You left me here alone once already.

A women materialized on the other side of the camp.

"There you are!

Insa frowned.

46 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Clinic

Bookwyrm stumbled back into the Clinic. Thaidakar had vanished, and he'd left the "syrup dimension", as Lyla had called it. 

That's a whole thing I'm probably going to have to worry about later. 

He reached out with his mind, and started to send a message.

Insa, I'm-

He cut off.

Insa wasn't there.

His eyes widened and he spun, dashing to the halls to Insa's room. It was locked.

He sighed. Please tell me she didn't...

He opened his mind for any wider trace of where she had gone. It was at this point that a familiar presence entered his mind.

She's gone back homeAstwyr said.

Where's that?

I'll show you.

Bookwyrm followed the path that the god laid between worlds, and vanished in a small flash of light.

Did you lose something Bookwyrm? 

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Yes. No sad, he reminded Tal, and then he flew back.

@Cash67 @Ancient Elantrian

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn yelped as she was pulled by seemingly nothing, but continues to hum. I have to find Pic and Aventine, she thought.

@Cash67 @Spark of Hope

Lundyn continued to slide whenever she sang. It was almost as if the music was trying to lead her somewhere. 

50 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal nodded at him. “Right,” he murmured. Easier said than done…

“Hold on,” Pic hummed to the Being. “Tal will soon send instructions. We will move then.”

@Ancient Elantrian

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Lundyn continued to slide whenever she sang. It was almost as if the music was trying to lead her somewhere. 

“Hold on,” Pic hummed to the Being. “Tal will soon send instructions. We will move then.”

@Ancient Elantrian

Trevor landed on Pic's shoulder and Aventine watched the Being.

2 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh hi Trevor! What do you have there?"

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Tal want word. Follow.

@Ancient Elantrian @Cash67

Can Pic hear Trev? I know I asked this but I have instantly forgot

49 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor landed on Pic's shoulder and Aventine watched the Being.