Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Ca-“ Her mouth hung open for a few seconds. Then she set her jaw. “I don’t know.”

"Then will you point me to someone who can tell me?" Thaidakar asked. He descended to the ground, taking on a mask of an affable man, "I am in a hurry, and, believe me, I have a thin patience." He chuckled as if he'd made some grand joke as his fingers burst in a threatening flame. "He and I are old friends."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Then will you point me to someone who can tell me?" Thaidakar asked. He descended to the ground, taking on a mask of an affable man, "I am in a hurry, and, believe me, I have a thin patience." He chuckled as if he'd made some grand joke as his fingers burst in a threatening flame. "He and I are old friends."

"No one here does. He and Emma have been away for weeks with the twins."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Emma," Thaidakar said quietly. His hand quenched itself and he turned away, "The twins are their children, then?"

"Yes. If you were such good friends, why didn't you already know that?" Sunny walked behind the desk.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Yes. If you were such good friends, why didn't you already know that?" Sunny walked behind the desk.

Thaidakar bit his lip, "I've been sleeping for too long..." He sighed, sitting on a nearby bench. "Is my room still here?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar bit his lip, "I've been sleeping for too long..." He sighed, sitting on a nearby bench. "Is my room still here?"

"If you never checked out, it should be. But Tal would know better than me. He's..." Her eye twitched. "Preoccupied, at the moment."

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"If you never checked out, it should be. But Tal would know better than me. He's..." Her eye twitched. "Preoccupied, at the moment."

Thaidakar turned to look at the wall as she talked and he whispered, "How long... how long has it been?" 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She looked at her hands, then back at him. She blinked. "I... don't know."

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She burned tin and the nausea came back. The added nausea wasn't as bad as before, but with the bit leftover from burning the pewter... Plus, with the tin enhancing her senses...

She turned green. "I... think I hear... something..."

54 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She wiped her mouth on her arm. "I think it was this way." She started walking ahead of the two of them, arms crossed in front of her.

@Cash67 @shortcake

Pic looked concerned and unsure. When Aventine barfed, Pic had to restrain himself from vomiting as well. Pic rushed to walk side by side with Aventine. 

"Since... the Kaotic War? A little over a year."

One year. Little can be said that fully encapsulates the emotions that now plagued Thaidakar's mind. "One year... One entire year... my friends..."

Had they even looked for him? Had they even noticed? Had they cared? Had they ever cared?

Thaidakar's eyes hardened and he stood, "I will return." He shot into the air, flying into the corridors of the clinic.

10 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic looked concerned and unsure. When Aventine barfed, Pic had to restrain himself from vomiting as well. Pic rushed to walk side by side with Aventine. 

She picked up the pace when she heard his footfalls. He still moved slightly faster, though.

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

One year. Little can be said that fully encapsulates the emotions that now plagued Thaidakar's mind. "One year... One entire year... my friends..."

Had they even looked for him? Had they even noticed? Had they cared? Had they ever cared?

Thaidakar's eyes hardened and he stood, "I will return." He shot into the air, flying into the corridors of the clinic.

That can't be good. She pushed the panic button under the desk and sent out an urgent telepathic pulse of emotion to anyone willing to listen.

@Edema Rue @The Bookwyrm @InfiniteInsanity @Medium @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Spark of Hope

She picked up the pace when she heard his footfalls. He still moved slightly faster, though.

Jar Man was just walking along like nothing had happened.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

That can't be good. She pushed the panic button under the desk and sent out an urgent telepathic pulse of emotion to anyone willing to listen.

@Edema Rue @The Bookwyrm @InfiniteInsanity @Medium

A raven falls through the ceiling. "Reporting for duty. AAAWWWWKKKKk"

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@Edema Rue @The Bookwyrm @InfiniteInsanity @Medium

Wait sorry-

Can you catch me up on what I've missed? It's been quite a day. Week. Month. Life?

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

He walked in silence, but stayed close, listening for Lundyn. 

@shortcake

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man was just walking along like nothing had happened.

13 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

@InfiniteInsanity

How would you feel about this giving us a way back to the clinic, so we can deal with Thaid?

16 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

In the basement, Tal sat up. What's wrong? He sent through the link.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Raven Odin the fifth, at your service. what do you need? AAAWWWKKK"

“Ooohkay. Talking bird. Why not?”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

In the basement, Tal sat up. What's wrong? He sent through the link.

Someone showed up in the clinic lobby… he gave me a bad feeling.

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Ooohkay. Talking bird. Why not?”

Someone showed up in the clinic lobby… he gave me a bad feeling.

Tal stood up. He looked at Elan, Lerac, and @RoyalBeeMage no I didn't forget your character's name. "I need to go help," he said. "Will you guys come?"

@Ancient Elantrian @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Edema Rue