Salem Witch Trial Werewolf Mafia - Interests & Ideas

Ancient Elantrian

Behold, my random idea:
Basically, we're in Salem Massachusetts during 1692. The Witch Trials are happening, and people are being accused both falsely (and not falsely) of being witches. Unfortunately, in this alternate universe Salem is also inhabited by multiple Werewolves, and the Mafia.

I know there are a ton of RP's going on, but seeing as spooky season is here I think we need a spooky RP! So here it is: The Salem Witch Trial Werewolf Mafia interest thread!

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Behold, my random idea:
Basically, we're in Salem Massachusetts during 1692. The Witch Trials are happening, and people are being accused both falsely (and not falsely) of being witches. Unfortunately, in this alternate universe Salem is also inhabited by multiple Werewolves, and the Mafia.

I know there are a ton of RP's going on, but seeing as spooky season is here I think we need a spooky RP! So here it is: The Salem Witch Trial Werewolf Mafia interest thread!

so... is this just a SE? or... what would people do?

Just now, Edema Rue said:

I would like to be the small innocent child who thinks everything is a game and is just trying to get attention by calling people witches and accidentally kills all her neighbors. 

Sure! 
I’m debating between being a werewolf or a real witch…

44 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

we could probably get someone to run it. I just don't know how good of an RP this will make

It could make a good one, we just need an end objective. The thing is, it’s less about the mafia and werewolves, and it isn’t a game of mafia or werewolf. It’s a game with the mafia and werewolves, so there isn’t necessarily any secret killing in the night/voting people out stuff.

17 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

It could make a good one, we just need an end objective. The thing is, it’s less about the mafia and werewolves, and it isn’t a game of mafia or werewolf. It’s a game with the mafia and werewolves, so there isn’t necessarily any secret killing in the night/voting people out stuff.

well, it's a witch trial, so there literally is a point to voting people out

19 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Same, I dont really know how to play SE and the one time I tried, it ended up with me being inactive. 

Try joining a long game (LG) instead of a quick fix. Sometime the pace of the game can be something you don't really like.

Or maybe read some games. Here's a good one: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/102755-anniversary-game-8-an11-back-to-beginnings/

What if we simply took out the mofia part?

Welcome to the Salem witch trial, however, things are not happening strange ways, people are dying. It is unknown whether these deaths are caused by the supposed witches or another group, spurning the arguments. Rp a side! Go!

Somethinv like that.

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Welcome to the Salem witch trial, however, things are not happening strange ways, people are dying. It is unknown whether these deaths are caused by the supposed witches or another group, spurning the arguments. Rp a side! Go!

Somethinv like that.

eh. I could see it, I still think it would work better as a LG

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Somethinv like that.

Maybe. The thing is, it doesn't need to be any voting with mafia. You just need an organization killing people.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Maybe. The thing is, it doesn't need to be any voting with mafia. You just need an organization killing people.

yeah, werewolves killing mafia and vice versa. The biggest problem I see is anonymity, how do you keep secret who you are and what you're doing? Unless normal villagers are also killing people and hoping they're mafia/werewolves/witches

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

yeah, werewolves killing mafia and vice versa. The biggest problem I see is anonymity, how do you keep secret who you are and what you're doing? Unless normal villagers are also killing people and hoping they're mafia/werewolves/witches

I suppose you just play along if you don't know. Or you can use the system of spy boxes in the Interstellar Great houses. Or in a PM. It doesn't even have to be secret.

55 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Or you just play with everyone knowing who they are. Why not? It isn’t mofia.