Jump to content

J. Magi

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Wonderful.

What is your 13.53853th least favorite shape of a neon color?

On a scale of one to squared what is your favorite color of the alphabet true or false?

1. yellow-green

2. Absolute value of C

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Opinion on Skyward Sword?

Absolutely fantabulous. 

So the only zelda game I've ever finished is botw, but I got really far in skyward sword HD, (I stopped playing it cause totk came out and now im working on that),

Even though I've never finished it, it's probably my favorite zelda game that I've played so far, I love the linear story line. Don't get me wrong, botw and totk are incredible, but I do find them sort of overwhelming, there's just so many things to do and keep track of. I know some people didn't like how linear SS was, but for me, it's one of the best parts of the game. 

Also the artstyle is fantastic, the mythical storyline is compelling, and SS zelink is lovely (though not my favorite loz ship).

I will definitely come back to it after I'm satisfied with what I've done in totk. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally, I feel like botw and totk aren't linear enough. The stories are both really cool, but it's presented as a lot more optional to do the story in order which I think lessens the impact of big moments. 

7 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Also the artstyle is fantastic, the mythical storyline is compelling, and SS zelink is lovely (though not my favorite loz ship).

I agree, it's a really good ship

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Personally, I feel like botw and totk aren't linear enough. The stories are both really cool, but it's presented as a lot more optional to do the story in order which I think lessens the impact of big moments. 

I agree with this, I love both games, but sometimes I feel a little lost as of what to do next.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

I agree with this, I love both games, but sometimes I feel a little lost as of what to do next.

What I would absolutely love is a zelda game like Majora's Mask in the same style of those two. 

Which leads into another question, opinion on Majora's Mask? (I can't remember if I've heard the answer to this before somewhere else, so ignore this if you feel like it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

What I would absolutely love is a zelda game like Majora's Mask in the same style of those two. 

Which leads into another question, opinion on Majora's Mask? (I can't remember if I've heard the answer to this before somewhere else, so ignore this if you feel like it)

Okay so

I'm not entirely sure if my opinion on this game is valid because I've never actually played it myself (I simply don't have a copy).

However, however, however.

I love this game

A good deal of loz experience when I was younger, was watching my older siblings play oot and mm. So I watched my sister play this game extensively. That, combined with watching an unhealthy amount of playthroughs, lore, and theory videos on youtube and I've gotten a really good idea of the game without ever playing it.

Suffice it to say the entire thing is just *cheffskiss* 

I love the idea of storytelling that is supposed to creepy & horrifying but mostly just in subtext, which MM does masterfully (another example of this is over the garden wall). The artistic direction and aesthetics are incredible, and the format of the gameplay is indredibly unique.

I will definitely find a way to play this game in the future, but I want to finish oot first, which was also put on hold by totk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

Okay so

I'm not entirely sure if my opinion on this game is valid because I've never actually played it myself (I simply don't have a copy).

However, however, however.

I love this game

A good deal of loz experience when I was younger, was watching my older siblings play oot and mm. So I watched my sister play this game extensively. That, combined with watching an unhealthy amount of playthroughs, lore, and theory videos on youtube and I've gotten a really good idea of the game without ever playing it.

Suffice it to say the entire thing is just *cheffskiss* 

I love the idea of storytelling that is supposed to creepy & horrifying but mostly just in subtext, which MM does masterfully (another example of this is over the garden wall). The artistic direction and aesthetics are incredible, and the format of the gameplay is indredibly unique.

I will definitely find a way to play this game in the future, but I want to finish oot first, which was also put on hold by totk.

 

Over the Garden Wall!! That's the perfect way to describe the feel of it! I would go as far as to say that it's the ideal zelda game. I won't get into that here, but if you want to hear my Majora's Mask rant PM me or something. Anyway, I'll let someone else ask a question cuz I'm all out for now lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Over the Garden Wall!! That's the perfect way to describe the feel of it! I would go as far as to say that it's the ideal zelda game. I won't get into that here, but if you want to hear my Majora's Mask rant PM me or something. Anyway, I'll let someone else ask a question cuz I'm all out for now lol.

lol yeah, MM is really incredible, I'm fully ready for it to take SS's place as my fav when I do get to play it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Favorite breed of cat?

Favorite Zelda dungeon item? (Can be from any LoZ game)

1. the silly goofy kind

2. The drone beetle thing in skyward sword is super handy

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Who is your favorite out of these characters:

Moash, Straff Venture, and Amaram?

This is unpopular, but Moash for absolute sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

1. the silly goofy kind

2. The drone beetle thing in skyward sword is super handy

This is unpopular, but Moash for absolute sure

I agree.

“These are the times that divide Sanderfan forums”—George Washington. Definitely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2023 at 0:00 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

What Harry Potter house are you in?

Hufflepuff! As a kid I wanted to be ravenclaw, but then I got to highschool and realized that being smart is hard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Definitely Griffindor, entitled little chosen ones smh 

(I'm joking I'm joking)

...follow up question, have you ever seen the play Puffs? I have a feeling you'd enjoy it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...