Are There two Zellions?

Dwmaster204

2 hours ago, Dager000 said:

That’s why the name was familiar to me, god. I literally went to the Coppermind the moment I saw the name Zellion mentioned, but of course no dice — because it’s from the Kickstarter. 

We had a page on him until it was confirmed who it was. We just didn't have much on there except for trivia and the Concept art. 

3 hours ago, Firesong said:

We had a page on him until it was confirmed who it was. We just didn't have much on there except for trivia and the Concept art. 

Makes a ton of sense lol, totally get why it links straight to Sigzil now but I was like "I know this is mentioned somewhere and not linked to him (directly)."

1 hour ago, Lego Mistborn said:

It is mentioned that they gave him the name Zellion after their first lodestar, who was also named Zellion. I think the KS and SP ones are the same though.

If you look at the images in the book, yeah, they totally are. 

But what I do wonder, is why his armour looks like that. Skybreaker armour should be a dark grey. Is it maybe due to the fact his armour was very hot? Or was it because it was a mix of Skybreaker and Windrunner Shardplate, as they did mention several times that he had both Shardplate spren appear. So maybe them both manifesting at once made it look weird?

6 minutes ago, Firesong said:

But what I do wonder, is why his armour looks like that. Skybreaker armour should be a dark grey. Is it maybe due to the fact his armour was very hot? Or was it because it was a mix of Skybreaker and Windrunner Shardplate, as they did mention several times that he had both Shardplate spren appear. So maybe them both manifesting at once made it look weird?

I think others have mentioned this, but I took this as it changed because he now had a strong enough connection to the new planet. Could also have happened because he "lost" it, got a new Connection, then resummoned it. Whatever spiritual mechanics happened as a result of the new Connection changed the color/shape (I'm also assuming here the the "color" of this planet is red/orange, based solely on the aesthetics of the artwork, and the importance of the sun/heat to the planet).

20 hours ago, Firesong said:

I think Shardplate is ember-colored because Zelion was running on Emberhearts, so this type of Investiture woild influence his Armor.

But Connection to the planet is also good guess.